Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Very gooood!!!!!

정 말좋아요

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Automated Slideshow edits & Music Adjustments

Automated Slideshow & Music Adjustments. If you really are in a RUSH and have a boat load of photos/videos and have no time to edit...then you could add them to the timeline and have them automated to the beat of the music bed. OR have the music bed automate to the length of the video/photo timeline. I think the GoPro app has this kind of automation and so do a couple of others. Just my two cents... :)

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Swipe down to Cut at Playhead

I want to be able to simply move my finger vertically down on the timeline to split a clip. Same function as the scissors icon but simpler.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Let us learn on our own videos. Make tutorial usable

My tutorial ends at the scissors area. Can’t xlick on the scissors because they are grayed out.
    Would prefer to learn using my own videos. If im going to put the work in, even in a tutorial, make it something I can use after I’m done.

Anyone checking this stuff? Seems everyone has complained about the tutorial. Doesn’t seem Microsoft cares.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Drag selection for multiple cuts.

If I make 100 cuts to my video/audio it is insane to select them individually just to slide them back to 00:00.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We need ability to select all and copy and paste a Fax and customization properties

We need the ability to select all and copy and paste effects and customization attributes. Not having this enabled actually is counterproductive. It actually is slowing down my work flow by a whole lot. Also enabling force touch and slide to select more then one clip. Utilizing force touch and peek for shortcuts would be great as well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Rendering issues after cutting on iPad

After cutting a clip on my iPad Pro 11, the video in the preview window freezes once I press play but the audio keeps playing.

My fix for this is readjusting the window size which seems to make the video start rendering again.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular.

É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular. Poderiam permitir dar zoom para fazer as alterações necessárias.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Play button size for preview

I think it would be way easier if the play button on the preview window were both moved closer to the bottom, and made bigger. At least make it bigger, that would definitely help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. On the iPad app, I’d like to be able to assign buttons along the right side of the screen. Especially a play/pause button near my thumb

On the iPad app, I’d like to be able to assign buttons along the right side of the screen. Especially a play/pause button near my thumb Or other use ful editing buttons. The play button is really small.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rampa de aceleração

Acrescentar a possibilidade de acelerar e desacelerar os vídeos no Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Mais fluidez ao trabalhar com as camadas

Ao trabalhar com a timeline, notei que a camada superior fica cria um link com a camada inferior. Se eu mexe-la, a camada de cima também se mexe e não é isso que eu quero.

É difícil criar uma nova camada por exemplo. Se eu quiser inserir um fundo branco e trabalhar com o video em um tamanho menor, preciso incluir uma imagem toda branca para isso.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Orange Bars

The orange bars that appear when a clip is selected cover up some of the footage. It doesn't exactly show where the clip starts and ends so I have to keep adjusting the orange bars. It's just an extra hassle.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. you need to be able to easier do L and J cut editing

the L and J editing is exactly what is needed for the type of target customers of RUSH. see a link that explains more here https://youtu.be/DVSZujJDYXg

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. video thumbnails on iOS

I can see thumbnails on my laptop but they are not on iOS. Very hard to pick the right one.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Safe Margins

Show title safe margins, so I can be confident they will show up when posting a video to YouTube

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fast motion & crop editing

I really need this feature as well as the crop tool for the video, for ex ; if there is a scene I don’t want to show I can crop , edit and delete it !!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base