Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Speeding up editing : Ripple to playhead

A great functionnality to speed up interview editing is enabling Ripple start to playhead and Ripple playhead to end (like in Kinemaster, Premiere Pro, Resolve, ...)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Free transform

Ability to freely move images when inserted as picture in a picture. Picture only is displayed as centre when inserted and does not allow alignment.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. تسريع المقطع

يجب وضع تسريع الفديو+ عكس الفديو + سهولة المشاركة
    يجب الإسراع في التحديث.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have more support on line . Classes, training , etc if you do let me know! Roger

More training , classes , downloads location training . If you do let me know . Premiere Rush cc looks great. Please go a step further to sell your product with simple training, classes . Adobe training not just what's on youtube.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Snapping

Great app so far guys. Had a cool play around and noticed my title above my video wasnt snapping... be cool if that was possible... render crashed though on Android but I know its beta!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Select Video Track to Which Media Is Added

Two parts to this - and I'm working in iOS.

1. When I add media it immediately dumps it all into the timeline, obviously in the wrong order. It would be better if it took it into the Project Panel only, then let me add shot-by-shot to my timeline.

2. Selecting the part of a shot I want to use from the Project Panel should be easier. At the moment I have a tiny button to click to open, then when I've selected the range of the shot, I have to click + and then click Add. (iMovie does this better).

3. Once…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Automation

Rush would be the best video editing app in the world if it came with presets that can enable to adjust time duration. For example, like increasing or decreasing the speed of the video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Locking layer 1

Would love option to lay down interview on layer 1 then lock it so the brill by default would go on layer 2

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. トラジション

トラジションがデフォルトで0.5秒なのが
    意味がわからない
    1秒に設定するのがとても面倒くさい

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. problema al editar

Tengo problemas al editar, en el timeline no carga bien el video y se congela la imagen

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sync video cut to audio bpm

I really need to have the possiblity to exactly Cut Video to Audio beat. Nice would be also some semi-automatic functions to synchronise to the Beat / bpm.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. estoy confrontando mucha dificultad durante la edicion

Mientras estoy editando la aplicación se congela y tengo que salir y entrar constantemente, sin embargo otras aplicaciones de adobe como photoshop trabajan bien

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. why is it anytime I drag media into a timeline it takes forever to play and is glitchy. could it have to do with always syncing cloud?

it takes an eternity to be able to even view let alone edit my media. I feel like it may be because it is always trying to sync to the cloud as I have ample storage on my computer. Not a fan with this programs lag so far...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base