Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add video screenshot

it would save tons of time if while using the rush adobe program we could screenshot the video we are editing. instead lof pressing the windows key and the prt screen key.

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. In this new update video files aren’t loading

Important video files isn’t working only one uploads and sometimes duplicates itself

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How can I spit a sequence into several parts when I find after the final edit its to long and only need to save (share) in 2-3 minute clips

How can I spit a sequence into several parts when I find after the final edit its to long and need to share in 2-3 minutes clips rather than a 7 minute clip

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. トラジションのデフォルトが0.5秒なのは使いにくい

トラジションのデフォルトが0.5秒なのは使いにくい

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We should be able to delete blank space.

To be able to have an option to delete blank space in timeline.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Right Click!

Right click to bring up shortcuts to save time navigating interface. I cant be the only one who recommended this!

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Magnify video for cutting

Adobe RUSH: We need to be able to see more frames, the trimming feature is too brute. We need something similar to how the standard Photo App on iOS allows me to hold-tap and see more frames, so I can select with finer precision what I want to cut.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Black preview window in pause not fixed!!

Black preview window in pause not fixed!!! 4k video, 60fps plays but disappears on pause.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Scroll bar to zoom

There is this option:
    Use the bottom scroll bar to zoom in and out of the timeline. Select and drag the circle on each end to enlarge or shrink the size of your timeline.
    I do not see this in the Samsung Dex.
    What could be the problem?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop and add meme

Hey, You guys should add an ability to stop the clip for like a second or something, so you can add a meme while the clip is stopped on someone's face, you know what I am talking about.. Thank you for reading.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I really need a vertical & horizon reverse editing

I really need a vertical & horizon reverse editing

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to combine several sequences into one project for output

I started a video project making multiple sequences, only to find out that I am not able to combine sequences into one project. It would be nice to have the ability to build a video in separate sequences and then combine them for output (kind of like precomps in After Effects)

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Shift select multiple frames.

It would be very helpful if I could click on the first frame in a sequence, then shift+click the last frame to select all frames in between. This would be great working with still images for example when I want to select multiple stills and add a transition to them all.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Airplay 2 to stream video project on compatible TVs to use as referce monitor

Connect project to TV with airplay to iPhone or iPad and have the video only stream to the tv.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix Audio and Video in TL

Great app. I am glad we finally have it. However, it would be great to separate audio and video. For example, if I want to use the audio from one clip and move it over to another video. It would also be nice to fade in and out of the audio as well, if using music and audio beyond the clip. As of now, when in landscape mode, we can only see the video. But it would be nice to get a larger TL when I rotate my phone to landscape mode. Also, easier integration of clips at a single…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Be Able to make mark on Clips for Music Beat Sync

Be Able to make mark on Clips for Music Beat Sync . Doing mark in clip with Beat (M)Shortcut help the Process of Timing Clip on Beat for a Cinematic Sequence.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Increase scroll bar width

Scroll bars are extremely narrow, please consider doubling the width

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Video sampling from one large or many sources.

What about some automation in the clip creation. eg.:, long clips reduced through some segments sampling, or... many videos sampled as one.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. RED SCREEN

The preview of some clips becomes red randomly. I seems to only happen on clips made from my iPhone 8 OR clips that are longer.

All software is up to date.

I noticed that when I disconnected the Adobe Cloud sync, the red screen issue disappeared briefly.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base