Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add markers

Markers would be a huge help (like already exist in Pro) for editing to music and marking interesting parts of the clip

275 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 56 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Reverse a clip

In line with changing the speed, it would also be nice to be able to reverse a clip so it played backward.

1,272 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More transitions

Would love to have more transitions that include masking or fly-ins.

957 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Replace Clips within timeline!!

I have templates that I reuse but cannot figure out how to simply replace one image with another. Super easy in to do Premiere Pro... but I can't in Rush 1.5

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Timeline markers

It would be nice if we could add MARKERS on the timeline and have the AUTOMATE TO SEQUENCE just like in PREMIER PRO.
    Thank you for the attention
    Sal

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Edit Audio Volume in Timeline

Sometimes music starts off at the right level and crescendos into something way too loud for background music. At the moment it seems you have to cut and trim to get the audio at proper volumes and it’s very tedious. If the timeline had the option where you drag the line up and down (directly on the audio track) to change the volume and create points to rise and fall without ever having to cut the track, that would make a huge difference in proficiency.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change the duration of all selected images

When importing images, Rush will default the image to 2 seconds.
    1. I want to be able to change this "default timing" via the preferences.
    2. I want to be able to select several images and change the individual duration of each image, then apply to all.

53 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Motion tracking would be great!

Pin an image, video, or a title to follow and object in a clip.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How to add a V2 to have one video on top of each other with an opacity?

I want to add an image in the background that will stay there while I add other images on top of it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add custom transitions!

I would love for there to be custom transitions that we could make by ourself!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. warp stabalization urgently

warp stabalization urgently

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. repeated crashing

repeated crashing when editing four layers of clips and trying to edit those individual clips - adjusting size opacity rotation - I open rush, go to make a change to one clip in the project and then it immediately crashes - open rush back up try and make the same adjustment and repeated crash. Also for this level of project - repeated crashing on output/rendering for final view

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Automatic zoom and pan with face detection

Please add automatic zoom and pan to photos in the timeline preferred with face detection option. Thank you.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like a freeze video or like a frame by frame option

I’m an animator and love anime, I have always wanted to recreate some cool openings I’ve seen and decided to get the app so I can maybe use it as reference, but I realized that you can’t look at the video frame by frame. This really upsets me cause I can’t use the audio as reference cause my animation software doesn’t do that and my only option was seeing what the video was like frame by frame. I know this doesn’t make sense but all I want is a frame by frame option, that’s all

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Editing Buttons

When I first started, there was a set of tools at the bottom of the work screen that let me import images to add to my project. I went to start a new project and now they’re all gone! Where’d they go and how do I get them back??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to be able to freeze and “draw” during my video creation

During video creation, I would like to be able to pause or freeze and draw lines or similar in order to draw attention to a particular part of the video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Markers and Comments

Add Markers which you can change the colors on and then allow comments at those marker spots. For example, purple markers may be for audio issues and you could leave a marker to remind you or someone else that that place may need audio re-recorded. I might be too inexperienced and there's already a way to do this but it would help me a lot right now haha!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Expand timelime

I have a project with over 300 pictures. I cant easily expand the time line to work with individual pictures.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base