Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. invisible clip

one clip got detached from the main timeline and was moved at the end of the video after some blank space. the clip was cropped so small it was barely visible on the timeline causing the effect of having unwanted blank space at the end of the video apparently for no reason. I then zoomed to be able to see it and realised what happened. you might want to make more visible the "end" of the video . i love rush. cheers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adopt Premiere's timeline

I find the Rush timeline to be "anemic" - I want to better measure the length of clips as I'm working on them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I wish i could use have better acces when assembling videos on a timeline. I wish i had a source folder space,

A source folder for files as well as a better way to access files on Android phones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would make it so you can edit side ways this way the timelines are longer and easier to manipulate.

Turning app on the side allows for more space to edit. Right now turning shoes the video only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Often this is the most frustrating app I want to love.

Honestly, this is often the most frustrating app that I use. There is no intuitive tools to choose how to edit a clip so your forced to figure out how to get it to respond to finger touches which are often not that great at dragging or moving clips quickly. I don’t understand why clips lock to each other when they are placed at 1 so I can’t move a clip without it messing the whole time line up. Multiple crashes when working on multi clip projects on the IPhone XR. Multiple errors when trying to import audio from drive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Performance

Keeps on freezing, crashing, and causing issues when trying to cut/crop clips. Desperately needs a tool to better manage timeline editing! Cuts, crops, and delinking are very very arduous....
    Definitely not planning to pay for something this clunky so I’ll wait until it’s fixed before I do any paid-for exporting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Select large areas in timeline to delete - finger touch lasso option would be awesome

Allow easy navigation to select multiple media clips to move or delete at once versus individuallly. Efficiency is key when editors are in a RUSH.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. jittering

this is absolutely terrible an I mean awful the jittering is unbearable sat here 5 hours and nothing works wasted time adobe you're a joke most of your apps are absolute garbage, also says adobe rush is compatible on my laptop when clearly it isn't, also doesn't respond half the time...…….GET THIS SORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im clearly not the only one having issues, say goodbye to customers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In this new update video files aren’t loading

Important video files isn’t working only one uploads and sometimes duplicates itself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. トラジションのデフォルトが0.5秒なのは使いにくい

トラジションのデフォルトが0.5秒なのは使いにくい

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Black preview window in pause not fixed!!

Black preview window in pause not fixed!!! 4k video, 60fps plays but disappears on pause.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop and add meme

Hey, You guys should add an ability to stop the clip for like a second or something, so you can add a meme while the clip is stopped on someone's face, you know what I am talking about.. Thank you for reading.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Video sampling from one large or many sources.

What about some automation in the clip creation. eg.:, long clips reduced through some segments sampling, or... many videos sampled as one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Speeding up editing : Ripple to playhead

A great functionnality to speed up interview editing is enabling Ripple start to playhead and Ripple playhead to end (like in Kinemaster, Premiere Pro, Resolve, ...)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. تسريع المقطع

يجب وضع تسريع الفديو+ عكس الفديو + سهولة المشاركة
    يجب الإسراع في التحديث.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have more support on line . Classes, training , etc if you do let me know! Roger

More training , classes , downloads location training . If you do let me know . Premiere Rush cc looks great. Please go a step further to sell your product with simple training, classes . Adobe training not just what's on youtube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Automation

Rush would be the best video editing app in the world if it came with presets that can enable to adjust time duration. For example, like increasing or decreasing the speed of the video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base