Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Video sampling from one large or many sources.

What about some automation in the clip creation. eg.:, long clips reduced through some segments sampling, or... many videos sampled as one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Speeding up editing : Ripple to playhead

A great functionnality to speed up interview editing is enabling Ripple start to playhead and Ripple playhead to end (like in Kinemaster, Premiere Pro, Resolve, ...)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. تسريع المقطع

يجب وضع تسريع الفديو+ عكس الفديو + سهولة المشاركة
    يجب الإسراع في التحديث.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Have more support on line . Classes, training , etc if you do let me know! Roger

More training , classes , downloads location training . If you do let me know . Premiere Rush cc looks great. Please go a step further to sell your product with simple training, classes . Adobe training not just what's on youtube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Automation

Rush would be the best video editing app in the world if it came with presets that can enable to adjust time duration. For example, like increasing or decreasing the speed of the video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. トラジション

トラジションがデフォルトで0.5秒なのが
    意味がわからない
    1秒に設定するのがとても面倒くさい

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. problema al editar

Tengo problemas al editar, en el timeline no carga bien el video y se congela la imagen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. estoy confrontando mucha dificultad durante la edicion

Mientras estoy editando la aplicación se congela y tengo que salir y entrar constantemente, sin embargo otras aplicaciones de adobe como photoshop trabajan bien

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Very gooood!!!!!

정 말좋아요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular.

É muito difícil editar o texto no aplicativo para celular. Poderiam permitir dar zoom para fazer as alterações necessárias.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Play button size for preview

I think it would be way easier if the play button on the preview window were both moved closer to the bottom, and made bigger. At least make it bigger, that would definitely help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rampa de aceleração

Acrescentar a possibilidade de acelerar e desacelerar os vídeos no Rush.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mais fluidez ao trabalhar com as camadas

Ao trabalhar com a timeline, notei que a camada superior fica cria um link com a camada inferior. Se eu mexe-la, a camada de cima também se mexe e não é isso que eu quero.

É difícil criar uma nova camada por exemplo. Se eu quiser inserir um fundo branco e trabalhar com o video em um tamanho menor, preciso incluir uma imagem toda branca para isso.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Put the playback button in the bottom.

I usually edit on iPhone using the thumb. It's a bit far from tools in the bottom to play button, I need to change the holding position every time go play button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. multuple duplication

select multiple clips and allow duplicates

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Preview window rendering error on iOS

While trying to edit long video on my iPad Pro 11, the preview window often freezes and and nothing renders no matter how long I wait. My only fix for this at the moment is to use the readjustment slider which forces a rerender of the preview window. I've seen on the Adobe Rush support page that rendering may fail at times due to low battery. I've tried this at low battery, 100% battery, and 100% battery while plugged in and nothing fixes it. I've tried deleting the project and redownloading it, no fix. I've also tried reinstalling the app,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base