Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio Gap Clipper

Let’s say I have a song 2 minutes long. I keep the first 30 seconds, don’t care about the bulk of it, but LOVE the epic final 15 seconds. When I cut at 0:30 and 1:45, my final 15 does not automatically join the first 30. Perhaps I’m missing something here, but right now I have to manually drag the clip across the timeline. Please make the joining automatic, or the gap “clipable.”

Thanks, I really enjoy this app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Crop Landscape to Square... choose area to retain.

When cropping a landscape clip down to square allow the user to choose for each sequence which part is retained. This could be accomplished by allowing the user to scroll left or right on the preview of a square sequence to determine if the left, center, or right portion of the original landscape clip is retained. Ideally it would be fully variable and independent for each sequence (not applicable to the entire production). Maybe on scene one I like what was captured on the left side of the clip and for scene two I want to go with what was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The ability to add videos and clips to any track.

The ability to put your video/pictures in any track location when importing.
    Ex. I have a all white png picture. Of the first track. I then add another picture on top. So I will have a white background. But instead of importing on the second track. It makes me import it to the first. Then I have to manually move to the sec track. Which isn’t really a big deal. But doing this over the course of an 8 min video while each picture is a 1 sec long. Is a pain. (Also this is on adobe p. Rush)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How about get it out of beta before releasing it?

Nice idea for an app, but my record for being able to edit with it without crashing out of it is less than two minutes, usually within a minute editing footage from an iPhone XS. After hitting 100 crashes on an edit less than 10 minutes long, my patience is finished. This is on a 12.9" iPad Pro with 128GB of storage, iOS 12.4.1.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Error

I have edited a 20 minuits vlog which took me 5 days now when I opened the app to render it's not opening plz plz plz help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. invisible clip

one clip got detached from the main timeline and was moved at the end of the video after some blank space. the clip was cropped so small it was barely visible on the timeline causing the effect of having unwanted blank space at the end of the video apparently for no reason. I then zoomed to be able to see it and realised what happened. you might want to make more visible the "end" of the video . i love rush. cheers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adopt Premiere's timeline

I find the Rush timeline to be "anemic" - I want to better measure the length of clips as I'm working on them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I wish i could use have better acces when assembling videos on a timeline. I wish i had a source folder space,

A source folder for files as well as a better way to access files on Android phones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would make it so you can edit side ways this way the timelines are longer and easier to manipulate.

Turning app on the side allows for more space to edit. Right now turning shoes the video only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Often this is the most frustrating app I want to love.

Honestly, this is often the most frustrating app that I use. There is no intuitive tools to choose how to edit a clip so your forced to figure out how to get it to respond to finger touches which are often not that great at dragging or moving clips quickly. I don’t understand why clips lock to each other when they are placed at 1 so I can’t move a clip without it messing the whole time line up. Multiple crashes when working on multi clip projects on the IPhone XR. Multiple errors when trying to import audio from drive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Performance

Keeps on freezing, crashing, and causing issues when trying to cut/crop clips. Desperately needs a tool to better manage timeline editing! Cuts, crops, and delinking are very very arduous....
    Definitely not planning to pay for something this clunky so I’ll wait until it’s fixed before I do any paid-for exporting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Select large areas in timeline to delete - finger touch lasso option would be awesome

Allow easy navigation to select multiple media clips to move or delete at once versus individuallly. Efficiency is key when editors are in a RUSH.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. jittering

this is absolutely terrible an I mean awful the jittering is unbearable sat here 5 hours and nothing works wasted time adobe you're a joke most of your apps are absolute garbage, also says adobe rush is compatible on my laptop when clearly it isn't, also doesn't respond half the time...…….GET THIS SORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im clearly not the only one having issues, say goodbye to customers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In this new update video files aren’t loading

Important video files isn’t working only one uploads and sometimes duplicates itself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. トラジションのデフォルトが0.5秒なのは使いにくい

トラジションのデフォルトが0.5秒なのは使いにくい

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Black preview window in pause not fixed!!

Black preview window in pause not fixed!!! 4k video, 60fps plays but disappears on pause.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Scroll bar to zoom

There is this option:
    Use the bottom scroll bar to zoom in and out of the timeline. Select and drag the circle on each end to enlarge or shrink the size of your timeline.
    I do not see this in the Samsung Dex.
    What could be the problem?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop and add meme

Hey, You guys should add an ability to stop the clip for like a second or something, so you can add a meme while the clip is stopped on someone's face, you know what I am talking about.. Thank you for reading.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base