Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dublicate clips is superweird

Hi, I tried out PR, it feels very good but duplicating clips it's the most unintuitive thing I've ever seen (Adobe user since 1991). Currently when I move a clip, the "duplicate + icon" shows up. Then, I can't duplicate a clip on the same track/lane??? I have to duplicate the clip with an ion on the left, then it creates another lane for the new clip and I have to move it back to the previous lane. Really?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There needs to be an option to minimise/hide the timeline and make the preview window full screen.

There needs to be an option to minimise/hide the timeline and make the preview window full screen. Editing text on a full screen window would be far easier

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Be able to lock the timeline & delete a V1 clip without the following V1 clips moving

When you're pretty far into a project it would be nice to be able to lock the timeline on V1 so that a clip can be removed on V1 without the following clips sucking up to fill the void. The V2-V4 & A1-A3 tracks are full and are locked to the timeline so you don't want them to move with the deletion of a clip on V1 when your intent is to insert another clip in it's place and adjust it to fill the void.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enhance physical keyboard support. A simple one that’s not supported is Shift-Right-Arrow to move ahead 10 frames.

Enhance physical keyboard support. A simple one that’s not supported is Shift-Right-Arrow to move ahead 10 frames. Or better yet allow the number of frames to be selected in settings.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make the sound track visible during trim operations

Often you need to trim a clip using the sound level graph as your guide. But in Rush, you can't see the sound levels because they are hidden by the yellow trim handles. This is really annoying. Could you change the UI element so that you can edit by sound rather than picture? Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Resizing multiple photos at one time

Dear Amazing Adobe Engineers,

Is there any way you might be able to tweak Rush so that a creator could select multiple photos within the timeline and re-size that group of photos all at once (giving the group of photos the same exact treatment, sizing, etc..)

Thank you!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. リップルトリミングの追加

前後それぞれのリップルトリミングを追加して欲しいです。
    もしくはカットを使った時その地点の前にある素材が選択される仕様に戻していただけませんでしょうか。
    現仕様でカットをしてから削除をしようとすると前の素材を選ぶ必要があり、かなり面倒です。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. cut clips

the clip that is cut into parts always re-start from the original beginning point which is very annoying

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add markers

Markers would be a huge help (like already exist in Pro) for editing to music and marking interesting parts of the clip

202 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add the ability to take out a minute or a seconds out of a clip without having to cut and paste

add the ability to take out a minute or a seconds out of a clip without having to cut and paste

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Slip Edit

As a user I want the ability to adjust the in and out of my clip simultaneously, while keeping the clip duration the same.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere Pro open Rush projects without upload to cloud

Rush is easy to use and fit to edit vlog I need updated everyday. Sometimes I need to edit Rush projects via Premiere Pro. Maybe add some effects that Rush don't have now. I want to speed up the workflow and don't need to upload/sync all media clips to cloud. I wish Premiere Pro desktop version is able to open Rush projects stored in the same computer hard drive.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The video which I imported for editing is not visible please help

The video which I imported for editing is not visible at all, the audios are clear but the video not visible please help

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. repeated crashing

repeated crashing when editing four layers of clips and trying to edit those individual clips - adjusting size opacity rotation - I open rush, go to make a change to one clip in the project and then it immediately crashes - open rush back up try and make the same adjustment and repeated crash. Also for this level of project - repeated crashing on output/rendering for final view

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a 'replace media' functionality

If any footage needs to be replaced within the timeline a 'replace media' functionality would be very useful

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hear sounds while dragging a file

Hear sounds while dragging a file

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back Adobe clip

Please bring back Adobe clip. It was so easy to use and I could see ALL the frames of the video I wanted to create. Plus it was easy to set the duration of each frame.
    Please bring it back or at least allow us to download it from the App Store

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Right click on items to speed up editing

For media objects, transitions, audio - right click simple edits and offer a preset save

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base