Skip to content

Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

789 results found

1. Sqeezed preview monitor

While using the right size (9:16) the preview is squeezed/disorted. It happens on my MacBook en iMac. The final export is the right size, but it makes working with rush more difficult because your not seeing the right images.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. DO YOU LIKE TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY TODAY, + 256783573282 Azerbaijan HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FOR POWER, WEALTH, FAME AND MONEY 100%,USA RI

DO YOU LIKE TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY TODAY, + 256783573282 Azerbaijan HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FOR POWER, WEALTH, FAME AND MONEY 100%,USA RICH FAME POWERS Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, The Bahamas, Bahrain, Europe, USA, Finland, Miami, Sedona, Philadelphia, Phoenix,USA, UK LONDON, SWEDEN AUSTRIA, SOUTH AFRICA, BELGIUM, JAPAN , ITALY, FRANCE…| NEW ORDER WORLD ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY Address: 256 KAMAPALACountry: UGANDA Tel: + 256783573282 Email, head office is: EMAIL illuminatinyonga666join@gmail.com SAINT HELENA + 256783573282 ++#how do I belong to a secret occult for money I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY + 256783573282, FOR POWER, WEALTH, FAME ANDBrisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, Alice Springs,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Reframing Must Track

Reframing Must Track objects or focal points. The whole point of reframing is to REFRAME. Reframe must slide left or right to show the whole scene if necessary. This is the most basic necessity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. rush keeps shutting down while in use

I have an idea. Fix the issue with Rush crashing while editing a video.
    It is aggravating.
    I was going to possibly upgrade and purchase Adobe’s Premier Pro but
    if I have this issue with Rush that has limited capabilities then I am extremely hesitant to purchase anything else

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Love spells to bring back lost lover in Canada USA Netherlands UK Ontario Quebec Yukon +27731356845

Healer Native has experience in African/Asian and Indian traditional healing medicine. I am a spell caster and traditional healer. I Cast spells with the help of spiritual powers, my spell casting is done in a unique way to help you overcome your problems.
    If you have been disappointed by other spell casters and healers who have failed to provide you with the results they promised you and you’re stuck with no option of happiness, you have found the powerful spell caster, a gifted spiritual healer and spell caster who will sort your issues. Website: https://www.mamajafali.com
    Call/WhatsApp Prof Mama Jafali: +27731356845…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Key frame capable transform

Mak e transform key frame capable. Also allow transform with touch of image as well as sliders

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. magically delete silent parts

a button that automatically removes or reduces silent parts would save me HOURS of video editing.
    an option to "limit silent parts to 200/500/1000ms" would be super awesome.
    i mostly edit sketches, online meetings and tiktok videos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Rename clips on edit line.

When editing a clip within the editor we should have the option to color code and also the option to name the clip for reference whilst editing, a secondary name.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple clips selecting option

Tap a button to be able to select multiple clips, sounds or graphics

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Beat markers for music to align sequences

It would be amazing to add “beat” markers or markers in general to align a different clip in the timeline. Other apps can do it and it’s very easy and quick to make small clips with different impressions, all timed to the beat of the music.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Select multiple clips/images

Would be good to have possibility to select all clips/images or select few clips/images to change duration of all of them (need it when I”m doing slideshow) or transform all them to fit. And would be good if during importing images all images would be placed to timeline with transformation “Fit”, not “Fill” so vertical images would be not cropped automatically

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Select multiple clips/images

Would be good to have possibility to select all clips/images or select few clips/images to change duration of all of them (need it when I”m doing slideshow) or transform all them to fit. And would be good if during importing images all images would be placed to timeline with transformation “Fit”, not “Fill” so vertical images would be not cropped automatically

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Buy SSD Solution for Cleaning Black Money +​256776717197 ssd chemical solution for cleaning black, green, white money or black . UK USA UAE

Buy SSD Solution for Cleaning Black Money +​256776717197 ssd chemical solution for cleaning black, green, white money or black . UK USA UAE .+​256776717197 Activation Powder to clean all type of black color SAUDI ARABIA DUBAI LUXEMBURG Kuwait }}No.1 Best Suppliers of SSD Chemical Solution +​256776717197 We offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large job of preservation and customer service of black notes SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY +​256776717197 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION ... durban North West Northern Cape LONDON USA Kuwait #Bahrain #Soudi Arabia #Singapore #Jordan #Ireland, #Belgium, #

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 一つの画面で複数の動画ないしは写真を表示するように合成する機能を追加して欲しい

一つの画面で複数の動画ないしは写真を表示するように合成する機能を追加して欲しい。
    例えば、画面を縦に2分割してそれぞれの画面に異なる写真や動画を同時に表示や再生する機能。
    画面の分割は横に3分割や、縦に2分割し更に横にも2分割し計4分割など。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Move the timeline next to the preview

It would be rad if I could move the timeline next to the preview window. Working on my laptop, it's really annoying how BIG THE PREVIEW IS and howtinythetimelineis compared. Especially when I'm editing for TikTok/Reels that have a vertical orientation. This way I could get more of both instead of having my screen be mostly black space.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. music synchro

A tool supporting automatic synchronization of music and video would be great. Something that would help or facilitate the manual process of doing it.
    Thanks!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make it more obvious how to add additional video tracks.

I've been looking all over the interface, right-clicking in several areas, dragging clips below the current track, and still cannot find how to add another video track. This is much easier in other apps (just click and drag a clip below the current video track and have it automatically add a new track below).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Larger video preview

Video preview is this tiny video.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Users to Delete Photos/Videos Without it Affecting the Audio

Whenever I try to delete a photo and their is a voiceover, it deletes the voiceover too. I want to be able to delete the photos without it affecting the audio because I cannot find out how to separate them either.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base