Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Desktop edit synchronisation

Hi there, love the workflow of the software, however i’ve encountered an editing problem when moving from the phone to the desktop version of Premiere Pro and Rush. All of my clips have been shifted out of sync to the way they were edited I.e. I can now see the clapper board in every single shot in the timeline, despite the film being finished on the phone.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add support for Xiaomi Note 8 Pro

As of Rush 1.2.21 the Xiaomi Note 8 Pro doesn't show any image or video during the edit.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Cropping/ shortening the length of a video clip only cuts off the back portion of the video, from my iPhone at least

It’d be nice to be able to press an hold either side of the highlighted video clip and in that way, choose which part to “slide off” or remove.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why does Crop leave the empty space?

I want to be able crop a vertical video so it is square, not simply hide the top and bottom portions behind letterbox bars. I want to CUT that unwanted area out and have a square video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Undo a razor cut (join edit)

In Premiere Rush, if I want to cancel a razor cut (split) I have made, I can't do it actually.

It should be good if I could do a right-click on the razor cut (split) and cancel it.

User: Would like to be able to restore the original clip by removing the cut (join edit).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bigger Previews

Please allow the user to control the size of the preview display. Editing videos on my phone in portrait mode is sometimes difficult, even with my glasses on. I noticed that the space at the bottom is not fully occupied and can allow for a bigger display.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Real Video Cropping

How does one have so many features with Zero functionality. I dont want titles and kitten stamps or 20 filters. I want to choose where my video crops and I'll take 10 seconds to add filter through color manipulation. Huge letdown dudes. People use Premier that are professionals and mobile has the functionality to take Instagram photos of food that nobody cares about and is packaged in a over complicated enigma that the average IG user would pass for some Chinese spyware app that had better UI. Im not giving it a bad review. Just fix your software so I…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. why doesn't the delete function seem to work on premiere rush for windows 10

Deleting a clip in Premiere Rush for Windows 10 doesn't seem to work. I can delete a clip just fine in the Android version, but when I select a clip to delete on the timeline in the Windows 10 desktop version "delete" is not illuminated and clicking on delete won't delete the clip.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to animate photos

I would like to animate still photos. For instance, have the image slightly zoom in or out during the time it is displayed.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More time

Not enough time to decide if it's even useful or just like any other. Three downloads makes me feel like the company cares more about the dollar then the customer. Period. What ever happened to a personal touch? It's not like it's impossible. Is it?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Is it possible to have more transactions?

Is it possible to have more transactions?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Gap remover

I have this large 20 sec gap that randomly showed up and I have NO IDEA where it came from. Is this an adobe rush bug. How can I remove this gap on adobe rush. Please help. My whole project is stuck until i can get this gap removed. How can you select a gap? How can you remove it. I am a new user. The control G doesn’t work. And I can’t use the scissor “clip” feature. It is unavailable when my cursor is in the gap.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Crashes when working with footage on Cloud

Its better to have everything on your local iphone. Do not work on wifi while editing chances are it gets to heavy to process, at least when large files.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Platzhalter in der Video Timeline und Notizen

Ich würde einfach gerne mehr exsistenz Sinn für diese Program hinzufügen.

Durch Platzhalter auf der Timeline wo man im Nachhinein Clips Hinzufügen kann.

Notizen für Veränderungen an Clips oder für Ideen für den Platzhalter.

Diese Beiden Tools sollen einfach das Arbeiten und planen der Videos einfacher oder auch schneller machen.

Wenn diese beiden Punkte eingefügt werden. Würde es ja eine Verschwendung sein wenn man dann nicht auch die Verknüpfung mit Premiere Pro stärken würde das man nicht nur die Funktion ergänzte das man P.Pro Projekte in ruch und Zurück exportieren kann sonder diese beiden Programme gleichzeitig an einem Projekt arbeiten…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Full screen preview for mobile app

Premiere Rush mobile app urgently needs the option to hide the timeline and show a full screen preview. Currently, it's usable for basic editing but when working with text, especially in portrait orientation, it's virtually impossible to edit unless you increase the font size to ridiculous levels.

Used Rush android app for the first time today but had to give up and add text in another app which let me work full screen.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Android functionality like Apple IOS

I have viewed tutorials for rush where the teacher shows the app in a iPhone. Being an Android user I found the app to function differently. In my opinion, the iPhone app appears easier to use than the android version. Perhaps the same editing tools functionality of iPhone rush app can be applied to Android rush app

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Frames auswählen

Mobile Version

Man könnte anstatt die Sequenz mit dem Finger zu verschieben auch die Sekunde als absolute Zahl ein geben.

Z.b. ich möchte die Sequenz bei Sek. 11 schneiden.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make it stop crashing

My app keeps closing, crashing. I think there is something not right with it? I have gone through my phone settings and there is also enough space. What to do? I can not use it - only sync with cloud and then edite at computer

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base