Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My app keeps crashing since I’ve paid the subscription!!!

And I can see it’s happening to lots of other people too!!! Can we get a refund?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ability to add videos and clips to any track.

The ability to put your video/pictures in any track location when importing.
    Ex. I have a all white png picture. Of the first track. I then add another picture on top. So I will have a white background. But instead of importing on the second track. It makes me import it to the first. Then I have to manually move to the sec track. Which isn’t really a big deal. But doing this over the course of an 8 min video while each picture is a 1 sec long. Is a pain. (Also this is on adobe p. Rush)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How about get it out of beta before releasing it?

Nice idea for an app, but my record for being able to edit with it without crashing out of it is less than two minutes, usually within a minute editing footage from an iPhone XS. After hitting 100 crashes on an edit less than 10 minutes long, my patience is finished. This is on a 12.9" iPad Pro with 128GB of storage, iOS 12.4.1.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Error

I have edited a 20 minuits vlog which took me 5 days now when I opened the app to render it's not opening plz plz plz help

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. invisible clip

one clip got detached from the main timeline and was moved at the end of the video after some blank space. the clip was cropped so small it was barely visible on the timeline causing the effect of having unwanted blank space at the end of the video apparently for no reason. I then zoomed to be able to see it and realised what happened. you might want to make more visible the "end" of the video . i love rush. cheers

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Change the duration of all selected images

When importing images, Rush will default the image to 2 seconds.
    1. I want to be able to change this "default timing" via the preferences.
    2. I want to be able to select several images and change the individual duration of each image, then apply to all.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. App not responding

First of all therr is some problem with your app i was editing a video from 4-5 days and it was almost finished but now whrn i am to open the app it's not opening

Plz plz plz fix this
    I beg you plz

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Provide more information on how to fix choppy videos.

Provide more in depth information on how to fix choppy videos.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Speed

Add a 2x, 3x, 4x feature

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Making the timeline display longer

Cannot find a way in the app to expand the timeline so I can accurately cut the clip.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adopt Premiere's timeline

I find the Rush timeline to be "anemic" - I want to better measure the length of clips as I'm working on them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Same Shortcuts

Hi there, it would be great, to have the same shortcuts in "Premiere Rush" like in "Premiere Pro". This would make the process a lot easierer.
    Thanks a lot
    Alex

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Floating buttons for assigning custom shortcuts

Floating buttons which role is to assign shortcuts for commonly used functions across editing session. For example sometimes we resize footage to fit the sequence and also do the cut and deletion of a part. Doing that now is inefficient. Floating buttons and being able to assign functions to them. For example, cut, resize, ripple trim before playhead, ripple trim after. This way as the app grows we will able to assign to the floating buttons whatever we know that will be mostly used in the editing session.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Portrait Mode

I would love if in portrait mode you could take the borders out so the video is played in portrait mode even if shot landscape on your phone. Have it be compatible for editing Instagram stories etc

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I wish i could use have better acces when assembling videos on a timeline. I wish i had a source folder space,

A source folder for files as well as a better way to access files on Android phones.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add (restore) the AUTO-EDIT FEATURE from Adobe Clip

One of Adobe Clip's main features was the ability to drop media in and instantly have Adobe Clip create an edit to music. Apple's iPhone also does this now. It would be a great help for both casual users and pro users to have this feature imported from Adobe Clip into Rush. As a pro user, I'd love the ability to deliver proxy's from my camera to my phone, set up a quick auto edit, then open that auto edit in Premiere Pro for more fine tuning. Please bring this feature back (over) from Adobe Clip.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would make it so you can edit side ways this way the timelines are longer and easier to manipulate.

Turning app on the side allows for more space to edit. Right now turning shoes the video only.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. add and edit video and sound marker

adding marker to identify an action to edit in the timeline (music tempo, beginning of speech, action starter,etc...)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base