Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Video won't display, even in tour.

I am trying to do the tour and the video won't play or display. (see attached screen shot.) The play button seems to sometimes work, and the audio graph shows something is playing, but not often. It also seems to have some kind of clipping error when set to full screen. I have tried skipping the tour and loading some local videos I had. They display in the timeline, but will not play.

I'm running windows 10pro build 18362
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a “add time and date” option on the timeline

Can’t find any software on mobile to help me get a time stamp in a video I’m creating. This app needs it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. scrubbing ability

aka keep position in timeline but drag to adjust the timing of the video

there is a tool in premier pro that does this

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ik wil een clip achteruit af kunnen spelen

Reverse clip, essentieel hoe kan je anders je Video’s finetune

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. crop tool

After using the crop tool, the remaining black part should also get erase

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When moving pictures/videos around, often images behind the moved picture disappear! SO ANNOYING!

I try to make a video, but every time I move some elements pictures behind them disappear and this is driving me crazy! Also why dont you just make it possible to copy an element and insert it into the spot you want it instead of dragging it the through the whole thing!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please allow the ability to duplicate more than one clip/image simultaneously.

It would be really helpful for making simple loops for things like music visualizer, as well as importing animated gifs that don't neatly fit into a standard FPS. It's honestly just unintuitive to not be able to duplicate more than one clip and there's no reason for it to not be possible.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This sucks

I hate this ****. Just bought a song from iTunes to add to video and it won’t even play while I edit... how do I know the music is coinciding with the video?! Editing is the worse on here. If you’re going for premiere pro I think it’s more of a premiere NO.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The video automatically resizes its height and width during editing and makes the whole video very narrow

The video automatically resizes its height and width during editing and makes the whole video very narrow

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Automatic zoom and pan with face detection

Please add automatic zoom and pan to photos in the timeline preferred with face detection option. Thank you.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. automatic beat marking and clip snapping

Please add automatic beat marking of music audio track and automatic snapping of clips/photos to the markers. Thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. copy

Copy ALL effects (speed, audio, colour, crop+rotate) applied to a "template" clip and paste/apply it to selected clips.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Preview pop out screen

Please allow the screen preview to pop out so it can be dragged onto a second screen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make me feel like I’m using Premiere Pro

I am trying to move a clip down the timeline as you would in premier, and it’s simply not letting me. I should be allowed to place a clip wherever I want on the timeline, however, it’s only letting me do this with audio. Stop trying so hard and keep it simple.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be great to turn off the magnet function and let it snap like in premiere, so you will be more free to position your content.

I’m premiere pro I’m used to work with multiple video layers, which works great. In rush the next video will snap to the previous one when you place a video on a different layer. It would be great to have the option to switch the magnet off so you are more free to use the multiple layers and even us some black if you desire.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Preview Quality at 1/8,1/4 and 1/2 quality

Even though i use a Galaxy S10, the preview is still jittery. Please make it like the Desktop version where you can resuce the resolution for better editing performance

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Issues...

I'm Having issues with your play back Feature. The voice and video are not matching. Some of my videos are playing back in slow motion anyone else having this issue?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base