Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple display support

A way to utilize multiple displays to maximize preview without crowding editor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta,Austria,Denmark,Belgium

I have decided that I am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read my testimony about Maamarazaq who is a powerful spell caster from Africa After been abandon by my lover I was so lonely that every day that I decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a better way I discovered…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You can improve it by fixing whatever makes it run like hot garbage on Windows 10 on a current PC with modern specs. Premiere Pro runs fine.

We're a couple of iterations into Rush and playback still stutters and lags on Windows 10 with modern hardware. Premiere Pro runs fine. Sync on, sync off, doesn't matter ... use optimized clips checked, use optimized clips unchecked, doesn't matter. For a piece of software that is supposed to be used for quick editing, it is halting and infuriatingly frustrating. Don't know what the issue is, but it has been consistent since introduction. A few cuts into editing, and playback just completely stalls the system. Editing is effectively useless because playback will not keep up with the playhead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Money Spells That Brings Wealth And Prosperity in South Africa +27735257866 USA,UK,Canada,Lesotho,Zambia,Zimbabwe,UAE,Kenya,Austria,Botswana

We all know Money spell casting will give us positive results if we can send lots of positive energy in the universe and so when the universe will accept our energy that is there in the universe then miracle happens and our wishes are granted. And early morning if you will chant the word Zekwenge, 360 times every money, you will see lots money drawing in your life, you will prosper, you will have fame, money, success and your life will be full of success and happiness. Remember before chanting you will have to take spiritual bath so that you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make it more difficult to drag/rearrange clips

I’m using the Apple Pencil on an iPad Pro to edit videos in Premiere Rush, and the single most frustrating thing when attempting to simply scrub through the video left/right is how easy it is to accidentally drag a clip up out of the timeline to move or rearrange it. If you just barely drag in a diagonal direction instead of directly left or right, Rush thinks you are trying to move the clip. It makes it extremely difficult to edit a video or do any kind of fine adjustments to clips. Would prefer that clips be just a bit…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove audio from all selected clips

The ability to remove audio from all selected clips would be great for editing TikTok & Reels videos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to add Markers

Marking video to allow for easier cutting. This is pretty much a basic feature, should be able to drop them on pause or slide. Better ability to see frame for marking too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Blank space allowed on the timeline like in premiere pro. So you can leave clips in place and keep different tracks separated

Just make tracks work like they do in Premiere pro. You shouldn’t “have to” fill the timeline with stuff….you should be able to gap between clips and put the secondary track in the middle of a blank space instead of having run the clips on top of each other.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Copy and Paste Groups of Video and Audio

There would be a way to copy chunks of video and audio and then duplicate them on mobile. If there already is one, I haven’t found it.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. don’t automatically change size/aspect ratio of vidros

Im editing and it has taken my square videos and cropped to make rectangular which is problematic. I don’t know how to undo, and I’m afraid I’ve lost all my editing. All I’m doing is adding a square picture to a square video and readjusting the music. It feels like it shouldn’t be this hard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. needs to be able to take a snapshot of a single frame for save as jpeg, or gif. seems like this should be a thing any vid editore shouldo

needs to be able to take a snapshot of a single frame for save as jpeg, or gif. seems like this should be a thing any vid editore shouldo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Clip duration editing simply by dragging the edges like in iMovie

It would be nice to be able to edit clip duration by dragging the edges of the clip in our out instead of pressing “split” button in two clicks. Sometimes I want to delete the first few seconds of the clip and it would be faster if you could do it like in iMovie, with one movement. Also if you made the clip too short by accident, you can just drag the edge of the clip back a bit and make it longer, also in one “click”/ drag you could say.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make it possible to move the play head line to a specific time stamp by typing in the exact time on the playhead position number.

Make it possible to move the playhead to a specific timestamp by typing in the exact time on the playhead position number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a move tracks forward/backward tool

Just like in premiere pro, we need a tool that allows us to move certain tracks to a place that will allow a blank space to be created, without having to turn off the snap feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. J-K-L Keys Playback Support on iPadOS

Would like the J, K, L keys on an attached iPad keyboard (smart connection) to work as is common on other editing apps (e.g. Premiere Pro, Final Cut, etc.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. how to stop videos in adobe rush so that there is no black finish image

how to stop videos in adobe rush so that there is no black finish image

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Green screen

Remove green screen and other blend video options

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Black screen ALL THE TIME when I try to use Rush. It doesn’t even function….I can’t build anything in this app.

Black screen ALL THE TIME when I try to use Rush. It doesn’t even function….I can’t build anything in this app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. call +27673406922 ]] to get powerful magic ring and magic walt to give you rich + magic power every day

call +27673406922 ]] to get powerful magic ring and magic walt to give you rich + magic power every day . Are you A pastor, Politician, Business man / Woman, Soccer player, Artist, president, Member of parliament, Doctor, etc any social worker or job seekers can call and get this magic ring or welt.call +27673406922 and get this powerful magic ring and magic welt to make you rich
    and powerful in your church, business,and every where.A magic ring is a fictional piece of different ring which exist that is purported to have supernatural powers to give you rich and protection…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base