Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is it possible to have more transactions?

Is it possible to have more transactions?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Gap remover

I have this large 20 sec gap that randomly showed up and I have NO IDEA where it came from. Is this an adobe rush bug. How can I remove this gap on adobe rush. Please help. My whole project is stuck until i can get this gap removed. How can you select a gap? How can you remove it. I am a new user. The control G doesn’t work. And I can’t use the scissor “clip” feature. It is unavailable when my cursor is in the gap.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Crashes when working with footage on Cloud

Its better to have everything on your local iphone. Do not work on wifi while editing chances are it gets to heavy to process, at least when large files.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Platzhalter in der Video Timeline und Notizen

Ich würde einfach gerne mehr exsistenz Sinn für diese Program hinzufügen.

Durch Platzhalter auf der Timeline wo man im Nachhinein Clips Hinzufügen kann.

Notizen für Veränderungen an Clips oder für Ideen für den Platzhalter.

Diese Beiden Tools sollen einfach das Arbeiten und planen der Videos einfacher oder auch schneller machen.

Wenn diese beiden Punkte eingefügt werden. Würde es ja eine Verschwendung sein wenn man dann nicht auch die Verknüpfung mit Premiere Pro stärken würde das man nicht nur die Funktion ergänzte das man P.Pro Projekte in ruch und Zurück exportieren kann sonder diese beiden Programme gleichzeitig an einem Projekt arbeiten…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Full screen preview for mobile app

Premiere Rush mobile app urgently needs the option to hide the timeline and show a full screen preview. Currently, it's usable for basic editing but when working with text, especially in portrait orientation, it's virtually impossible to edit unless you increase the font size to ridiculous levels.

Used Rush android app for the first time today but had to give up and add text in another app which let me work full screen.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Android functionality like Apple IOS

I have viewed tutorials for rush where the teacher shows the app in a iPhone. Being an Android user I found the app to function differently. In my opinion, the iPhone app appears easier to use than the android version. Perhaps the same editing tools functionality of iPhone rush app can be applied to Android rush app

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Frames auswählen

Mobile Version

Man könnte anstatt die Sequenz mit dem Finger zu verschieben auch die Sekunde als absolute Zahl ein geben.

Z.b. ich möchte die Sequenz bei Sek. 11 schneiden.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it stop crashing

My app keeps closing, crashing. I think there is something not right with it? I have gone through my phone settings and there is also enough space. What to do? I can not use it - only sync with cloud and then edite at computer

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. undo

Premiere rush had somehow replaced Many clips and taken over associations to Music and layer 2&3 etc with one 3 min clip. This is in the beginning of a 15 min travel vlog https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeceme0-skHQToDzDiNaaMmnQ-QKjSKHb.

WHY can I not click the undo button and step back to a point in time before this?

My feature request is that you program the undo button to work as one would expect.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adjustments slider position

When adjusting values for the different sliders, can we have the value in the center or on top of the screen since my big fingers hide it half the time and I don't have to peak underneath while keeping my fingers on the screen? Also maybe bigger.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Premiere Rush on Redmi Note 8 Pro

I can install adobe premiere rush on my redmi note 8 pro from google play. When i create a project and import video to my timeline, i can't see my video on my timeline. I just can see my audio only. Anyone can help me ?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Phone version

The phone version of Rush is very limited. We should have the option to cut clips, fade in and out audio, as well as video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bogue

The timeline is still ok but i can't see any picture or vidéo !
    All of my timeline is black ...
    I can read the title i put on my picture but not the pictures.
    It's like the picture in the App was not associated with the picture in my galerie.
    But i didn't tuch anything !

Please help me my video was 24min ... 😥😥

Alexis Dupuy

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Auto-Edit like Premiere Clip

Is it an option to use the Premiere Clip editing feature (auto edit/auto sync) to premiere RUSH?

If this app is for fast editing and sharing, this would be a huge inprovement to the workflow. The biggest issue is getting started in the big mess of clips and shots.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Zoom to Clip

Rush has an incredible touch interface, but the one thing I fumble around with most is zooming in and out on the timeline. It would be so much easier if you could double-tap a clip in the timeline to zoom so the clip filled the entire width of your display. From there, I could pinch to zoom the rest of the way. A quick feature to for the entire sequence to the width of the screen would be great too. This would make it so much faster and easier to zoom in and out of the area of focus on…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Default Effect Settings

I'd love the ability to customize my default effect settings (e.g. transition length, speed range speed, speed ramp toggle, speed ramp length, etc.). I find myself repeating the same exact settings over and over again as I edit a video. Most people have a go-to style for things like transitions and accelerations, so this would provide that automatically.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base