Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. wrap

I am sad that there is no tools to stabilize a shaky video.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rendering times are extremely long

I enjoy Rush and most adobe products, however, the rendering time for short projects (upwards of 5-10 minutes) are considerably longer than competitor products that are sold at a fraction of the price. Furthermore, products such as Davinci that offer the same level of quality and ease for free have render times that greatly outmatch that of rush. Again, I love using rush and have used adobe products for years..but please..work with us..

-Loyal Adobe User

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Noise reduction tool please.

Please add noise reduction tool please.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Area selection to select multiple objects

Sélection multiple et possibilité de déplacer le bloc sélectionné.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Background layer

I need a background layer, so I may add background graphics as the bottom layer. This will allow me to use the main layer for video clips with audio. Currently I have to use the main layer as the background layer and the next layer up for video clips with audio. This is not tedious and time consuming since the main layer is the only layer in rush that snaps... Unless, I don’t know how to enable the snap feature for the layers above the main layer?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mirror the video

That you can mirror the video would be an awesome idea, I'm using the app in a s 20.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Edit Audio Volume in Timeline

Sometimes music starts off at the right level and crescendos into something way too loud for background music. At the moment it seems you have to cut and trim to get the audio at proper volumes and it’s very tedious. If the timeline had the option where you drag the line up and down (directly on the audio track) to change the volume and create points to rise and fall without ever having to cut the track, that would make a huge difference in proficiency.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Copy/Cut/Paste in Mobile Rush

Hold a video and being able to copy/cut/paste into another section on the time line in MOBILE RUSH

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Need a more detailed user manual!!

I added a 2nd video timeline to add B roll, one of my video lines turned Red w/ exclamation point. I CANNOT FIND HELP to resolve that issue!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please Make it to where clips can be trimmed.

making a trim feature for clips would help make fast easy and renown edits way easier to make.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please Make it to where clips can be trimmed.

making a trim feature for clips would help make fast easy and renown edits way easier to make.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please try to work on the ADD TEXT part. Currently it shows sluggishness

1. Currently when I input text the performance is very slow. Cursor dsnt show properly
      Also the editor box spacing dsnt seems nice.

2. Add few more transitions.

3. Add few more nice color effects.

Please try to work on these. I have been learning and using rush as an alternative to adobe premiere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Undo button - where is it??

I inserted a photo In the wrong spot and I cannot figure out how to delete it and I can’t undo it. Very frustrating

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I fell in love with PR, now I want to 🤮

i don't know what the is going on, it takes so long for functions to work, if they work at all.
    Where the
    is the intuitive program i fell in love with???

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The option to turn snap on or off in timeline

So frustrating, particularly when trying to align audio to clips - such as in a music video. Wanting to change or edit one clip earlier in the timeline means having to go back and re-sync the whole thing!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. being able to reverse a clip would be a good function to have

ability to reverse a clip would be a nice feature to have

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adobe Premiere Rush via Samsung Dex Optimization

I am using Premiere Rush for Samsung on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ and have it connected to my TV (Samsung UN50RU7100FXZA: 50 Inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR) to better view what i am editing. I can't see the Timeline zoom bar at the bottom and am using a keyboard and mouse (Connected using the type A port on my samsung Dex docking station). I'm guessing it is because it is the touch enabled only version due to the fact that it is downloaded for android devices. Will the timeline zoom bar be added as an option anytime soon…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base