Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Replace footage

I'd like an easy way to replace footage. E.g. right-click footage on the timeline, choose "replace" or "relink" or something similar. And then choose a different video. Afterwards a message could appear that asks me whether I want to retain the current timeline timings, avoiding that the rest of the timeline moves if I place a longer/shorter clip. Or if I want to place the new footage as is, resulting in the total timeline growing or shrinking.

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Editing

I’d love to see a split or cut option so that I can go to a part in a clip and cut the bit I want to use.

I would also like to see the ability to go to a clip in my project and set in and out points before adding it to the timeline.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere Rush for Left Handed Geniuses

Being able to use the Apple pencil on the iPad with your left hand (for those of us left-handed!)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Line up / arrange objects

For example: If you add a logo to appear in the center of the video you have to guess if it's placed in the center. I need some tool to arrange objects, at least to correctly center them in the video.

Also, I can't select two imported image objects and align them.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Display Clip Duration

I would really appreciate the ability to say "I want this clip to be exactly 4.6 seconds". I think it is a major oversight to have to either approximate clip length by stretching it, or by subtracting clip length from the entire length of the project to get an idea for how long your clip is.

30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. preview can sometims move back randomly?

every so often the preview video will jump back for no reason is this a bug or somthing im doing wrong?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Select Entire Track / Layer

Currently you can select all clips in a single track/layer by locking all other layers, then using cmd+A. This requires locking and unlocking before and after each process.

It would be nice to double click or have a contextual command that selects all clips/edits on a single layer

With CONTROL TRACKS exposed, double clicking to select the entire layer would be a great way to select them all.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Multicam function

The possibilty to switch between multiple camera’s in post

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Automated Slideshow edits & Music Adjustments

Automated Slideshow & Music Adjustments. If you really are in a RUSH and have a boat load of photos/videos and have no time to edit...then you could add them to the timeline and have them automated to the beat of the music bed. OR have the music bed automate to the length of the video/photo timeline. I think the GoPro app has this kind of automation and so do a couple of others. Just my two cents... :)

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make trimming easier

One way that you could make trimming simpler and easier is to split the yellow boarder in half and make one of them the “move” boarder, and one of them the “trim” boarder.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More editing choices

I want to separate the video & audio of a clip!
    Also, I want to look for background graphics from Adobe stock.
    Moreover simple color backgrounds, and hopefully vignettes too.

I think you should create some editing temlpates. Like people choose clips & photos, and choose a templates (built in templates & wonderful templates from adobe stock if possible), then edit the timeline if people want to.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Playhead position

When selecting a clip somewhere in the timeline, the playhead should stay where it is. It makes it difficult to put text onto an exact position that was found listening to audio.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rotating video by 90 degrees

Would be nice if we can rotate the video by 90 degrees. Some of my videos shot in landscape on iPhone turn out in portrait mode. I can fix that on my computer but on iPhone too would be nice.

34 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Panning in portrait mode

It would be great if in portrait mode we can do a panning/moving effect to a landscape video/photo to show more actions in such a limited "insta" format.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. trim top and tail

Add option to trim top and tail of the clip

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make video segments a longer length!!!

I would love to be able to zoom in on my tracks (or maybe scale them to a larger size) so I can fine tune segments of videos better. Right now, everything is scrunched into segments less than a centimeter long since I have so many video segments. They're too small for even a preview to fit because of the format of the timeline. I wouldn't mind using a scroll bar feature in the timeline if that meant I could actually see what I'm doing to my video.

The other system I used (before it disappeared from the internet forever)…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually pinch to zoom (with 2 fingers) on the timeline in order to zoom in on your clips further. Give it a try and let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks,
    Michael

18. Support Drag and Drop on mobile so I can drag media from the browser to any track

How do I add broll directly to the second track? Right now, whenever I import media, it appends it to the end of the second track. What is like is for it to add to one of the tracks above the main track at the point of the play head. Thanks!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fast motion & crop editing

I really need this feature as well as the crop tool for the video, for ex ; if there is a scene I don’t want to show I can crop , edit and delete it !!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sync video cut to audio bpm

I really need to have the possiblity to exactly Cut Video to Audio beat. Nice would be also some semi-automatic functions to synchronise to the Beat / bpm.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base