Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Locking layer 1

Would love option to lay down interview on layer 1 then lock it so the brill by default would go on layer 2

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Group audio and video clips

When editing video with audio on a separate track, we need the ability to group a video clip with an audio clip, so that we don't have to manually click-and-drag to group select for every single razor.

I have to extract the audio track from my video to run noise filters etc, so when I am editing I need to keep the original video (with sound muted) lined up with the separate processed voice track. Being able to group just one video and one audio track would probably cut my editing time 30-40%

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Slide start/end times without moving the clip

Like some audio applications, it would be great to be able to hold a keyboard modifier (e.g. Shift or Ctrl) to change clip dragging behaviour to slide the start+end times of a clip without sliding the timing of the clip. This is especially useful when editing a multi-camera shoot where all clips are synchronous and you only ever want to change which view is switched to without affecting the relative timing of the clips.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Zoom the timeline when dragging playhead vertically

When dragging the playhead, it would be desirable to zoom the timeline if the mouse is dragged up/down as many other timeline-based applications do. It would make for a smoother user experience.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ドラックでの複数選択ができるようにしてほしい

スマホ版だと複数選択ができるとはいえ、一つ一つ選択していく形なので、ドラックでの複数選択ができるようにしていただきたいです

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 自動で隙間が埋まる補間機能を付けていただきたいです。

撮った映像素材の欲しいところを分割していると間に隙間ができますよね。あの隙間を埋める機能があると嬉しいです。(整列機能?)
    現状だと一つ一つ選択して並べないといけないので、ちょっと大変です。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Select Video Track to Which Media Is Added

Two parts to this - and I'm working in iOS.

1. When I add media it immediately dumps it all into the timeline, obviously in the wrong order. It would be better if it took it into the Project Panel only, then let me add shot-by-shot to my timeline.

2. Selecting the part of a shot I want to use from the Project Panel should be easier. At the moment I have a tiny button to click to open, then when I've selected the range of the shot, I have to click + and then click Add. (iMovie does this better).

3. Once…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Orange Bars

The orange bars that appear when a clip is selected cover up some of the footage. It doesn't exactly show where the clip starts and ends so I have to keep adjusting the orange bars. It's just an extra hassle.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please enable Animation MOV file to play in Iphone RUSH

Please enable Animation MOV file to play in Iphone RUSH. The same animation mov file play nicely in RUSH PC, but not in IPHONE. the black background is still there. How to remove?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Refresh

The app froze on the one frame as I was editing. Offer a refresh so that I don’t need to quit and restart the program

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add copyright statement by default

There should be a page added automatically with a copyright statement that includes the name of the author and the current year with the c logo added. Users may chose to delete this additional page or picture

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Using on iPad. Limited.

Always crashes. Dont know if I can export 4k if I upgrade. Keeps trying to download videos it cant but don't know how to stop it.

Need a cheap or free rate for peoplecwho do not use your product commercially.

The crashing is the killer. I'm erasing it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Clip going red!

I created a video using I-phone footage, in Rush on my i-phone. I then continued to work on the project on my i-Mac.

One of the clips, which was 'airdropped' from another i-phone, keeps going totally red when editing, even when simply moving the playhead. Other clips that have been 'airdropped' seem fine.
    All software is up to date.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base