Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do I add a video (as a small thumbnail) over the main video?

I just want to add a video in a small view on top of the main video. I tried to drag a video over the main video in the timeline, but it just played before or after the main video.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. it would be handy to have the abilty to reverse frames on a piece of video within the timeline

I want to reverse a sequence so it appears to rewind and then playback again but cannot see a way to do this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. App crash IOS 14.2

The App close automatically when you try make zoom on the tracks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add ability to speed up individual video clips

I'm using this app to edit tiktok videos and some times I need to speed up some clips in order to fit within the 60 second duration limit

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be helpful to have an option to turn on info about video clips

It would be helpful to have an option to turn on info about video clips. Like a little thing under or beside the preview window to give clip title and total duration and that sort of thing, I find when I'm working with a bunch of different but similar clips it would be really nice to be able just see which clip is which.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please allow editing duration of multiple pictures at a time!

I would like to make a stop motion animation video but it is very difficult when I have to change each picture's duration at a time. It would be much easier if I could select a bunch of pictures at once and change their duration altogether

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to be able to freeze and “draw” during my video creation

During video creation, I would like to be able to pause or freeze and draw lines or similar in order to draw attention to a particular part of the video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Markers and Comments

Add Markers which you can change the colors on and then allow comments at those marker spots. For example, purple markers may be for audio issues and you could leave a marker to remind you or someone else that that place may need audio re-recorded. I might be too inexperienced and there's already a way to do this but it would help me a lot right now haha!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Expand timelime

I have a project with over 300 pictures. I cant easily expand the time line to work with individual pictures.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hand tool

I use mouse on iPad, it’s a bit difficult to navigate on the timeline without hand tool.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a reverse clip feature

Add a reverse clip feature so you can play videos backwards.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Edit individual frames

Edit each individual frame with at least the clone stamp tool and healing brush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it so that there’s an option to turn off this feature

So, when you put a clip and an audio file is under it, if you delete either one, both of them will be deleted. Whatever happens to the audio file happens to the clip. This is just the same generally with anything. Making memes like this is pretty annoying sometimes, because i hate to move this clip over there so i can remove this one thing and blah blah, overall would be a quality of life change. And yes, i do get that it can very well be a help, but when you have to delete one thing, and this…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Changes needs to save in my project, not revert back as soon as I go to another section.

Why doesn't Adobe Premiere Rush save my changes? On various segments of my video, the aspect ratio goes from Portrait to Landscape. I stop the video and select it on each segment, how I need it to show. When I do a playback, the video goes back to its original state as if I didn't make changes at all. I had this problem last night for 4 hours making at least 50 edits that did not take in my played video. I've not accomplishing anything. I'm back at it this morning for the last 2-1/2 hours. After all of this…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Freedom of video file

I cannot move the video anywhere I want (like to a particular moment in the song) because it has to be attached. Maybe I don’t know how to make the videos free to move anywhere on the timeline, or maybe it’s just something you could hopefully add to the app!

Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support Panasonic 1080p/4K 10bit 4.2.2 codec

Currently I can import and edit 1080 & 4k 8bit 4.2.0, but nothing higher.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base