Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. copy

Copy ALL effects (speed, audio, colour, crop+rotate) applied to a "template" clip and paste/apply it to selected clips.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Be able to change the background without using a layer.

I would like to be able to edit the backround without using a single layer. Right now you can only go to titles and use the solid background Graphics. This will be useful if you use like 4 layers except for the background.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 202 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Clipping videos

When having all the big videos in the timeline seems like it’s hard to open each one up and clip them. With the videos being a pencil tip wide.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I’m doing multiple screens for music I need to move the video back and forth to match the audios but when I move it forward it won’t let me

With this integrated we can move the media forward to match the multi screens how you like it. It would have empty content in the beginning or end, just empty time for you to be able to move the media. Later when finish you can crop the edges to the final product.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Scroll bars are hard to find.

It's too cramped I'm constantly losing tracks in the clutter

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. After croping video the rest of the video should take full screen

Ideally when a video is cropped the rest of video should take full screen ...may be I am new to this app but couldn't find the same in croping functionality

I think this functionality need to have some easier front end or enrich feature

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Move Clips

I have to move some clips but I don’t want to swap the order. I want to move a videoclip to a particular position of the audio track so there is a blank space ahead of the video clip
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make Scrubbing smooth

You should make it so that when scrubbing through a timeline, the preview on the timeline still shows what is in the content because as of right now, every time I scrub through, the preview on the timeline has to reload the images and until they load, the timeline is blank. For clarity, I have a Galaxy Note10 Plus so the problem isn't a lack of power.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Acceder a proyectos ya borrados

Borré sin querer proyectos que no quería, por favor ayuda!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Copy and paste

Make it like iMovie, you can copy multiple clips and sounds at one time and paste them right on the specified place either it is in a different project or not.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I didnt find the software feature still perfect.You have to work on it .because Adobe already have their brad best with other software

I didnt find the software feature still perfect.You have to work on it .because Adobe already have their brad best with other software

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow two editing modes Gap and Gapless

It would be cool to have two modes where you can edit with gaps in the timeline or without. This would allow me to cut clips and position them elsewhere in the timeline like current editing workflows, but then switch back to a mode where everything is condensed and my movie flows seamlessly. If I use the gap mode to have blank spaces in my clips, I could have the option to convert those gaps to solid color clips.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Preview Speed Bug

Preview choppy and audio is like backwords / sped up. Clips are not altered in speed (no ramps, just 100% speed), always when trying to press play(not modifieng preview speed with J/L neither). Project was started few weeks back, then a break, and now it is bugging and can't edit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. scrubbing ability

aka keep position in timeline but drag to adjust the timing of the video

there is a tool in premier pro that does this

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ik wil een clip achteruit af kunnen spelen

Reverse clip, essentieel hoe kan je anders je Video’s finetune

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Android functionality like Apple IOS

I have viewed tutorials for rush where the teacher shows the app in a iPhone. Being an Android user I found the app to function differently. In my opinion, the iPhone app appears easier to use than the android version. Perhaps the same editing tools functionality of iPhone rush app can be applied to Android rush app

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can we get some speed ramping on here

pre adjusted speed ramp quick settings and also a customizable setting

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base