Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improvement

This is very easy to use but all we need is to work smoothly. it's often drops fps of the video while editing which results lagging in the video after exporting. And secondly, add speed controller. THANK YOU.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Home button

Pressing the Home button should move the tracker back to :00. That's the way it works in Premiere Pro and I can't tell you how many times I've done this out of habit and nothing happens.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Consider adding in cut tool to shorten videos

It will allow the user to make the video however long they want and where the video starts from.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Timeline Bookmark

Bookmark is a feature in alight motion which allows you to mark a spot in the timeline and is really handy for synchronising the change of template/video clip with the beat of the audio.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. LUT Support & Custom Aspect Ratio

Please add Lut support, without it, the app is useless for me.

Please also add the option to use custom Aspect Ratios, such as 2:1 or 2.39:1.

Thank you.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Inserting Pictures & Time on screen

I should be able to easily drag a picture to the time I want it to stay on screen while I do a voice-over description.

And why I have to sign in when I got to this screen from within a signed in and validated program is really stupid.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Double tap 9:16 to 1:1.

Making 9:16 video (portrait) 1:1 fills the field of view. Can you add double tap to zoom out & center for the full video with bars on the side? For social media posts so that media will not get cropped on the top and bottom.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why doesn’t Rush recognize the iPhone slo-mo video??

Rush should recognize when iPhone video is recorded in slow-motion!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Slice all clips at once.

Right now, pressing "S" allows to slice the selected clip. It would be helpful if a similar command existed to slice ALL the clips under the current playhead. So I could potentially slice 4 video and 3 audio tracks at the same spot with 1 key.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 7.22のバージョンアップ後に動作が不安定になった。既に数本問題なく作れていたのに残念だ。

7.22のバージョンアップ後に動作が不安定になった。既に数本問題なく作れていたのに残念だ。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Text controls stopped working. Can’t change color, typeface, size et cetera.

Just stopped working which honestly makes the app pretty useless.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add everything that LumaFusion can do, and then add a pan and tilt functions for videos and titles.

Look at LumaFusion. Copy that.
    I pay for my Adobe Subscription, you would think I could have a cool Adobe app to make cool videos with. The advertising catch copy on the iTunes store looked so amazing, that I opened up Rush and tested it (again) expecting some amazing features or titler or something....I got blah.... oh well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Frozen screen after edits

On iPad Air - when making any edits (transitions, crop, text, etc) my video preview freezes. When pressing play to continue editing, only audio is working.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adobe Premiere Rush via Samsung Dex Optimization

I am using Premiere Rush for Samsung on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ and have it connected to my TV (Samsung UN50RU7100FXZA: 50 Inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR) to better view what i am editing. I can't see the Timeline zoom bar at the bottom and am using a keyboard and mouse (Connected using the type A port on my samsung Dex docking station). I'm guessing it is because it is the touch enabled only version due to the fact that it is downloaded for android devices. Will the timeline zoom bar be added as an option anytime soon…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Rush is constantly closing on me in the middle of projects

Unable to fully edit my project because rush is constantly closing the app randomly every 1-4 mins. Extremely frustrating

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. automatic beat marking and clip snapping

Please add automatic beat marking of music audio track and automatic snapping of clips/photos to the markers. Thank you.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base