Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rendre reglable au clavier les paramètres

Il est impossible de régler précisément (avec le clavier) les paramètres de graphiques, notamment pour l'espacement interlettrage... Il serait top de pouvoir définir au clavier la valeur souhaitée pour tous les réglages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Image in image

Allow an image to be put over video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Duplicate multiple elements

Sometimes you have multiple items selected in the timeline and need to duplicate them all. So instead of having to duplicate each item individually why not enable us to duplicate everything at once?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Resize Preview Window on Ios

This is possible on ipad but not iphone. When editing 9:16, preview frame is too small on iphone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Be able to use Control A to select all clips in IOS

In iOS the Control + A buttons should select all the clips at once, but they don’t. I don’t have a Mac Desktop only an IPad Pro. I find I cannot in select and drag over all the clips to select them all as well. Please make this a feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Better we have noice reduction

Noice reduction is highly required for videos

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Enlarge Font

Text is miniscule on a Google Pixel 3 and 4. Please adjust to enable easy selection of text and ability to edit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Change the duration of all selected images

When importing images, Rush will default the image to 2 seconds.
    1. I want to be able to change this "default timing" via the preferences.
    2. I want to be able to select several images and change the individual duration of each image, then apply to all.

195 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Group and Lock Clips

A big help: Group and lock a few clips. This is for a series of videos with the same intro and outro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Should be able to slow down multiple parts of clip

You can only slow down one section of a clip

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Floating timeline window

A floating timeline window would be helpful. I could then enlarge the preview when I need to. I could easily skip ahead by choice. Best of all, I could drag it to my second monitor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Crashing Issues

This ******* thing keeps crashing even after i paid my money for it. Adobe needs to do better because I did not pick up my money off the dam streets. I was editing a video and all of a sudden, no sound it coming from the clips

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stabilizza alterazione

Pagherei il pro anche solo per avere la possibilità di stabilizzare le clip

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Be able to label clips different colors

Like you Can do in premiere. Be able to label clips in Magenta, forrest, violet and whatever Else colors there are

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. REGION MARKERS

Region markers, seriously how has this basic feature gone missing??!! It’s 2021, we’re in the age of never before seen content creation coupled with the pivot of tablets becoming equally as powerful as laptops. Throw in the domino effect of Covid and blah blah blah.. you get the idea.

But seriously markers are super simple thing to have and are incredibly helpful for sketching out the basic layouts for editing.

THanks!

Give the people what they want

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We need multi clip speed adjustment!!!

I'd love to be able to select multiple clips at a time and change them all to 1 second long. This is crucial for timelapse videos which are all the rage on social media right now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Apply fx to a number of clips

I really miss possibility to apply fx for a number of clips. I mean, speed change, color grading e c.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base