Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reverse a clip

In line with changing the speed, it would also be nice to be able to reverse a clip so it played backward.

692 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 566 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More transitions

Would love to have more transitions that include masking or fly-ins.

562 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Need warp stabilizer!

I use a gimbal and stabilizer when I shoot video, but sometimes the warp stabilizer really helps smooth my shots out. Not having it in this app really limits what I would be willing to edit on it.

406 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 160 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Still frame / freeze frame

Allow pausing on a particular still frame of the video for a certain duration. This is useful for editing screencasts, explainer videos, etc. Or if you're making a video that will be played as a loop and you want it to pause on the closing image for a moment before restarting...

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add (restore) the AUTO-EDIT FEATURE from Adobe Clip

One of Adobe Clip's main features was the ability to drop media in and instantly have Adobe Clip create an edit to music. Apple's iPhone also does this now. It would be a great help for both casual users and pro users to have this feature imported from Adobe Clip into Rush. As a pro user, I'd love the ability to deliver proxy's from my camera to my phone, set up a quick auto edit, then open that auto edit in Premiere Pro for more fine tuning. Please bring this feature back (over) from Adobe Clip.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Gesture based editing

On such advanced, gesture based devices, why rely on cumbersome and small buttons (that you sometimes have to SCROLL to get to)?

Add support for gesture based editing. That will radically speed up things.
    A few suggestions:
    - swipe down "through" a clip = scissors
    - pick a clip and "throw it" up = delete clip
    - double tap an edit, drag left/right = trim edit

Etc
    Etc
    Etc

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Black playback screen

On the preview monitor video not shows, just black screen. With photo all okay. Pixel 2 XL, Android Q Beta 3

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yellow border

The yellow border around clips is too thick. Please make thinner

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Error

I have edited a 20 minuits vlog which took me 5 days now when I opened the app to render it's not opening plz plz plz help

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adjustments slider position

When adjusting values for the different sliders, can we have the value in the center or on top of the screen since my big fingers hide it half the time and I don't have to peak underneath while keeping my fingers on the screen? Also maybe bigger.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Premiere Rush on Redmi Note 8 Pro

I can install adobe premiere rush on my redmi note 8 pro from google play. When i create a project and import video to my timeline, i can't see my video on my timeline. I just can see my audio only. Anyone can help me ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The ability to batch edit the length of static images.

If i press Ctrl+A, then grab the edge and change the length of all images. Or put Edit -> Preferences -> General, etc. in this program.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Phone version

The phone version of Rush is very limited. We should have the option to cut clips, fade in and out audio, as well as video.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bogue

The timeline is still ok but i can't see any picture or vidéo !
    All of my timeline is black ...
    I can read the title i put on my picture but not the pictures.
    It's like the picture in the App was not associated with the picture in my galerie.
    But i didn't tuch anything !

Please help me my video was 24min ... 😥😥

Alexis Dupuy

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improve some features

I personally like this app a lot it's a very good app as it also works in android and I am a android editor too for me this app is very useful but there are still some major things to improve/add some of them are mentioned below;-

1.The major thing to improve in this app is to include a landscape mode we mobile filmmakers prefer to edit in landscape so please include it
    2.Please include green screen & reverse features to make it the best free professional video editing app in the world
    3.And the main thing is…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Same Shortcuts

Hi there, it would be great, to have the same shortcuts in "Premiere Rush" like in "Premiere Pro". This would make the process a lot easierer.
    Thanks a lot
    Alex

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Rotating video by 90 degrees

Would be nice if we can rotate the video by 90 degrees. Some of my videos shot in landscape on iPhone turn out in portrait mode. I can fix that on my computer but on iPhone too would be nice.

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base