Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add markers

Markers would be a huge help (like already exist in Pro) for editing to music and marking interesting parts of the clip

507 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Auto sync video to cut on music beats

Make it easy for creators to sync videos to beats on an audio like pressing ‘m’ on beats and videos to sync to these bookmarked points

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow for edit to turn video format from vertical to horizontal, and vice versa

Feature
    Editing screen option for video format vertical and horizontal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Would love to see Rush have dual monitor capability.

Working on a laptop is good when using Rush, but when I'm in the office and have the second monitor, it would be amazing to get the video on one, and the editing window on the other. Thanks!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Boomerang effect and video reversing

The boomerang effect and the possibility of reversing the video would be something that would distinguish this application from others.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Reverse effect on my iPad

I’m trying to reverse a video on Premiere Rush on my iPad. Is there a way how?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. App keeps crashing and losing my edits!

This app keeps crashing in the middle of my workflow and loses all my edits. I do voice over videos and I'm tired of having to redo all my voice overs and edits! Please add a way to save my timeline in the middle of editing so this doesn't keep happening. And please FIX THIS BUG that keeps crashing the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Previews stop working

After loading a few items, the message comes up over the clip added that preview is not possible. If I close the project and reopen it, the preview shows up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There should have features of fading video and audio out. Markers are needed too. Ripple cut toggle on/off should be created too.

I used to edit in Edius and I see the features of fading video, audio out, ripple cut on/off toggle, clips markers, H.265 video compression for nowadays video smoothly played back on mobile devices, etc.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it possible to add a photo background beneath an entire video

It would be great to be able to have a textured background underneath the whole video, if I were to reduce the size of the video image. That would mean I could have the texture of grasses or feathers or something like that, to make it connect visually with the images on my website

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix crashes and performance

It is a great app, but the major inconvinience is that it crashes and when I play the video the screen does not change, It s really annoying

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Preview size

Ability to zoom into the preview video, or to at least have a button or tab that brings the preview to full screen. On rotation, perhaps have the preview to the left or right of the control panel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Basic Premiere Pro Functions

Basic Premiere Pro functions like reversing/mirroring clips would be amazing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. From the timeline, a plus button, for quickly adding more assets to the project

From the timeline, I would like to be able to quickly push a button and select for example, an audio track, or any other assets to the project

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. If there was a feature capable of identifying repeated phrases and offered to cut them, it would be clutch.

Microsoft Word offers spelling and grammar check. If Adobe Premiere Rush and Adobe Premiere monitored not only the audio and video, but the actual dialog, it could be capable of catching phrases that may be repeated or simply unwanted dialog such as “uh” and “um”.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Need to be able to stretch a still image any way I want to for size for YouTube!

I want to be able to reSize images for mp3 pairing to post to YouTube in proper format

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add new videos when the read cursor is

Instead of adding new media imported at the end of the default timeline, add it where the cursor is, on the track selected

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base