Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add markers

Markers would be a huge help (like already exist in Pro) for editing to music and marking interesting parts of the clip

172 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Reverse a clip

In line with changing the speed, it would also be nice to be able to reverse a clip so it played backward.

1,084 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 933 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all! We’re really excited to share a sneak peek of our new Effects Panel, which houses Transitions and Motion Effects. Tucked neatly into Motion Effects will be two of our most requested features: Auto Reframe and Pan and Zoom. Keep your eyes peeled for Auto Reframe later this month in our Public Beta version of Premiere Rush on iOS, Android, or desktop. We’d love to hear what you think!

https://theblog.adobe.com/new-effects-panel-coming-soon-to-adobe-premiere-rush/

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/beta-test-premiere-rush/td-p/10989200?page=1

5. More transitions

Would love to have more transitions that include masking or fly-ins.

881 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. repeated crashing

repeated crashing when editing four layers of clips and trying to edit those individual clips - adjusting size opacity rotation - I open rush, go to make a change to one clip in the project and then it immediately crashes - open rush back up try and make the same adjustment and repeated crash. Also for this level of project - repeated crashing on output/rendering for final view

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Key frames!!!!!

Key frames!!! I would use this app all the time if I could keyframe. It’s useless to me otherwise. Look at the Videoleap app, they allow keyframes

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change the duration of all selected images

When importing images, Rush will default the image to 2 seconds.
    1. I want to be able to change this "default timing" via the preferences.
    2. I want to be able to select several images and change the individual duration of each image, then apply to all.

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Automatic zoom and pan with face detection

Please add automatic zoom and pan to photos in the timeline preferred with face detection option. Thank you.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. reverse clip

Please add Reverse Clip function like iMovie has.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Black monitor during playback

When I import a video to edit I can see it in the previewer. As soon as I hit play(either with the play button, or using space bar) the screen goes black. I have titles and images that show up while the preview is playing but the video no longer plays. It used to work perfectly, up until about a week ago. Was there a recent update?

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Background layer

I need a background layer, so I may add background graphics as the bottom layer. This will allow me to use the main layer for video clips with audio. Currently I have to use the main layer as the background layer and the next layer up for video clips with audio. This is not tedious and time consuming since the main layer is the only layer in rush that snaps... Unless, I don’t know how to enable the snap feature for the layers above the main layer?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Edit Audio Volume in Timeline

Sometimes music starts off at the right level and crescendos into something way too loud for background music. At the moment it seems you have to cut and trim to get the audio at proper volumes and it’s very tedious. If the timeline had the option where you drag the line up and down (directly on the audio track) to change the volume and create points to rise and fall without ever having to cut the track, that would make a huge difference in proficiency.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The option to turn snap on or off in timeline

So frustrating, particularly when trying to align audio to clips - such as in a music video. Wanting to change or edit one clip earlier in the timeline means having to go back and re-sync the whole thing!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PLEASE SORT THE LAG

I can go around 20mins if that into editing my video and then suddenly the audio has no playback and the lag is unbearable... I even paid for the full version.. All I can do is edit for a while then when it acts up close the app and then go back to it and sometimes that doesn't work to be honest... PLEASE, if its cause I have an S20Ultra I swear I'm so mad... considering I bought this phone for better shots and editing...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. About sync video and rec.

liked the app. however, you should have free spontaneous will to move the video and the music, before of music or of the music before the video. A button for that. It is not very practical to have to cut the video to sync when we add something we want, like a recording.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be great to turn off the magnet function and let it snap like in premiere, so you will be more free to position your content.

I’m premiere pro I’m used to work with multiple video layers, which works great. In rush the next video will snap to the previous one when you place a video on a different layer. It would be great to have the option to switch the magnet off so you are more free to use the multiple layers and even us some black if you desire.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Noise reduction tool please.

Please add noise reduction tool please.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Copy/Cut/Paste in Mobile Rush

Hold a video and being able to copy/cut/paste into another section on the time line in MOBILE RUSH

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to animate photos

I would like to animate still photos. For instance, have the image slightly zoom in or out during the time it is displayed.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base