Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GNARBOX Support

Please support import from GNARBOX to Rush (via wired and wireless connection), I'd want my selections/trims in the Gnarbox app to be preserved.

113 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

25 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Separate audio/video tracks

Please make it so I can separate out audio tracks from the video tracks and move them around independently.

768 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

105 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reverse a clip

In line with changing the speed, it would also be nice to be able to reverse a clip so it played backward.

692 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 566 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. More transitions

Would love to have more transitions that include masking or fly-ins.

562 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Rush crashes during export on iOS

I just spent an hour editing a video for a potential employer and now rush crashes every time I attempt to export it. Looks like I’ll have to redo it with i movie. Very disappointed...

58 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add "Save As" option

If I want to experiment with my project without overwriting the original, or if I want to use it as a template for additional videos, I can't do that because it automatically saves my changes.

Please add a "Save As" option, or an option in "Your Projects" to be able to make a copy of the selected project.

thanks

373 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 394 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

79 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need warp stabilizer!

I use a gimbal and stabilizer when I shoot video, but sometimes the warp stabilizer really helps smooth my shots out. Not having it in this app really limits what I would be willing to edit on it.

406 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pan & Zoom (Ken Burns Effect)

We love working with Rush, it's simple and straight forward to use. Sure some of the titles are a little limiting so we often add our own.

That said, what Rush is 'crying out for' is a basic Pan & Zoom effect.

I understand Adobe wish to keep this platform simple and intuitive and not turn it into an over complicated monster like Premier Pro, that said it does need a few more toys.

Pan & Zoom (Ken Burns Effect) would make this ideal for us in 'nearly' every way :)

140 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add keyframes support

Add keyframes, animate properties and effects over time.

347 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 294 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Lightroom CC As Source

I see Creative Cloud as a source for content to start a project. But I would like to use videos I have in my Lightroom CC library.

Creative Cloud is smart enough to know I have a Lightroom library as part of my cloud storage. But I don’t see my pictures and videos from the library.

I should also be able to save the project to Lightroom CC library.

Thanks.

282 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 225 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Support iOS Files

There is no option to add media from the new Files app in iOS. It doesn’t even show up as an option - only Dropbox. Why? Ths is a serious flaw.

201 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow 3 free exports per month

Please allow 3 free exports per month. This would be commercially sensible and prevent former Adobe Clip users to grow a displeasure with the Adobe brand.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Huawei Phones: Love to have Rush App Compatiblity (P20 pro, Android 9)

Huawei P20 Pro with Android 9 is a powerful Video Smartphone (one of the best lenses > Leica),
    so why is the Rush App not Compabtible with this device?

I'd like to use that App wiht my Phone which i bought for photography and Video Reason.

Looking forward Andi

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! Sadly we can’t comment on when support will be available for Huawei devices.

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep track of your interest: adobe.ly/rushdevicepoll

Thanks,
    Michael

18. 160 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support import of custom LUTs

I would like to add custom LUTs like we can in Premiere Pro.

147 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Chrome book version

I have a pixelbook that allows me to download Android apps but the premiere Rush says it's not compatible with my device. So I'm unable to edit on my laptop which has a Chromebook (pixelbook).

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 90 91
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base