Things to check before chosing a broker
There are many brokers now a days which you can find online very easily. Different sites offer different platform, different leverage, different payment options. So it has become very hard which broker to chose for your trading. Followonv are the list you should check before joining any broker.
- Legitamacy- whether the site is legit or scam.
- Payment options - whether they accept your chosen walllet or payment method.
- Leverage - maximum and minimum leverage offeres.
- Depsosit and withdraw- minimum and maximum amount for deposit and withdraw.
- Account types- what kind of accounts provided.
- Spread- check the spread if they are charging high or less. 7.customer supporr- whether they are prompt in replying your queries.
These are the things to keep in mind while joining a broker. You can share yohr thoughts or any points that you think should be included here.
Tatino Tatic commented
The list is well-built, but it's pretty shallow, suitable just for beginners. A well-known forex trading platform offers all of it - https://fbs.com/. Using freshly-created platforms (for better conditions) is an unjustified risk as you pour solid money into it. "Legitimacy, whether the site is legit or scam" - it basically answers all. As long you earn money - a platform does too. So legit brokers are credible by definition. To be honest, if you are a beginner with a common understanding - none of the platforms will make you rich.
Well, great advice. Thanks for sharing.