Cross-Application Workflows

Welcome to the Adobe Cross-Application Workflow feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Adobe Cross-Application Workflow team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Adobe Community Forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. thisComp support in (responsive) MOGRTs

Right now it's not possible for a Motion Graphics Template to detect the containing sequence size.
    Combined with the AutoFrame effect MOGRT designs could become resolution or aspect ratio dependent by alowing the creator to use the thisComp Expression in MOGRTs like in normal After Effects compositions. One step further on the way to the responsive video workflow.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Motion Graphics Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Cloud Files sharing

Using the Creative Cloud Files storage to share large files never works! I thought my monthly subscription with Adobe would include 100GB of storage that I could use to share files with clients but it just doesn't work!!!
    Upvote if you're experiencing the same problem.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Web Page Listing Current Log Ins

Improve account.adobe.com to provide a list of computers that your account is currently being used to license, and the ability to deactivate those licenses. This is currently not possible without trying to log into the Creative Cloud application on a third computer. This functionality is available with other similar SAAS such as Microsoft Office.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can we get a tiny tick or indicator when our idea/wishlist has been read by an official Adobe representative?

A bit outside these forums but...

THe thing I struggle with regarding large software companies is the sheer facelessness and uncaring of the companies.

I separate the companies from the people working from them. I expect that many of the people working for these companies care to some level.

But the effect of large companies is a monolithic uncaringness, and Adobe is right at the top of those companies.

IN this particular forum, it would help GREATLY our sense of someone caring even a little if our comments showed a little tick or something when they have been read by…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please just get rid of the bot assistant on the Adobe help pages?

I realise this is rather outside the point of this area.

But in my experience the Automatic Support Assistant AI thing is worse than useless. It's of no help in anyway. It NEVER has suggested anything useful. IT just creates more aggravation and frustration.

JUst replace it with a couple of slightly targeted pages about what we are looking for. WE're going to have to get to a person anyway, so at least give the poor support techs a leg up with a bit of information, and a client who is not already annoyed ay having to get past a…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Media Management for all Adobe CC apps

I think the Premiere Pro and Ingest settings and Project Manager windows are great. Can we integrate these media management in all of the video apps, including after effects and audition?

usually, I ingest all my media to a specific folder, and I am bouncing back and forth between all the apps, but when I find new media to use, I need to add it to premiere before in import it into AE.it would be amazing if I can add media to after effects and it adds it to the same folder that I already designated as my ingest folder,…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dynamic Link  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make XD useful in production workflow

Are there any plans to integrate XD into a real production workflow? I thought that would be the goal when XD was released, but it continues to simply be a "closed loop" system.

We've been using Photoshop/Illustrator/Dreamweaver/InDesign (less so)/Muse (ugh!) to make websites and apps for quite a while now, but this is inefficient to say the least. Photoshop isn't well suited to variable width (non-pixel-perfect) design, Illustrator is not great at interactivity, InDesign is simply not designed for digital publishing (imo), and Muse....oh Muse (ugh, again).

I feel like XD could be used to build an interface and export…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow us to log in to Creative Cloud and Sign out other computers once, not with each app

When I switch computers and 'log out, and sign off of computer X' so I can use CC on computer B..., A: We should only have to do that once, and not each time I open another CC app, i.e. render with M.E..
    and B:... when I do sign in (again), it shouldn't force me to save AE changes and quit the app. just so I can relaunch it. I haven't noticed this with PS and AI, but happens every day with DVA apps: AE, M.E. and I think premier. Even signing in and logging out from the CC control…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. buy Black Magic Design

The new DaVinci Resolve 16 is really useful for almost all the disciplines of video post production.
    That is why a lot of people are leaving Adobe video and audio apps. So, what is the solution for that?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dynamic Link  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. combine HARD keyframes and SOFT keyframes individually.

You could add the functionality to switch a standard keyframe to a polynomial curve keyframe individually (such as After Effects and Premiere Pro does), not only having the current way of switching all the keyframes from one mode to another.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. New program: managing SoMe accounts; image sizes, text lengths, schedule postings.

New program: managing SoMe accounts; editing and adjusting image sizes, text lengths, schedule postings to each Social media, and each of my accounts.

The different social media uses different image sizes, text lengths, film lengths, and it is a hassle to manage. I need something that helps me do that! This program should also be able to autopost/schedule postings.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. SUB MULTI-TRACKS (MULTI-TRACKS INSIDE MULTI-TRACKS)

You could add the awesome option of including multi-tracks inside other multi-tracks parametrically, such as After Effects does with its pre-compositions inside compositions ;)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ADOBE SENSEI SOUND EFFECTS

Hey! You should use your Adobe Sensei (machine learning) to generate new and advanced sound effects natively inside Audition. You could combine that with new possible tools, such as advanced oscillators for a more precise and parametric control ;)

https://experiments.withgoogle.com/ai/sound-maker/view/

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. FINER ZOOM

You could add a finer zoom in the viewport, such as in Photoshop or Illustrator.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Creative Cloud Libraries/Assets on Microsoft Azure in addition to AWS

I don't know if this is possible/planned. But if an organization cannot use Creative Cloud Libraries due to restrictions on cloud technology, there should be an option to use Microsoft's solution instead of AWS.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Creative Cloud libraries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. DOUBLE CLICK TO RESET THE SLIDERS

Premiere Pro has an option to reset the sliders of Lumetri Color when you hit twice on them.

Your developing team could add this functionality to all the sliders of all the effects of all the Adobe video & audio apps.

It could be awesome ;)

TKS, Adobe

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. SHORTCUT TO THE QUEUE OF MEDIA ENCODER

After Effects has Ctrl+Alt+M for Media Encoder.

Premiere Pro could have the same shortcut option.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shared render queue  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. MORE VFX FUNCTIONALITIES

After Effects is really fantastic to create motion graphics, but maybe it should be better for creating cinematography visual effects as Nuke or Fusion.

Maybe this could be possible if your team developes tools for VFX, like #ProjectFastMask, #ProjectCloak, a remarkable improvement of the CINEWARE effect or accelerates the Cycore effects of After Effects.

TKS ;)

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. IMPROVE MASTER PROPERTIES (GENERAL NON DESTRUCTIVE WORKFLOW)

After Effects has great options for realizing a non destructive workflow, but when you have many layers, it is difficult for you to maintain a certain order. The new master properties are great for resolving that and for having a even more non destructive workflow.

On the other hand master properties should improve a lot if they want to be as useful as node based workflow.

ADOBE, you could use both layer based and node based workflows. Cinema 4D has this kind of combination. I think the best workflow is use the bests of both two worlds....

Or maybe not,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. *********IMPORTANT: https://www.behance.net/gallery/67706495/Adobe-Lumetri-CC-Prototype

But NO as another app. It needs to be an improved version of Lumetri modules of After Effects and Premiere Pro, because of the Adobe fluid (non destructive) workflow. It has more sense than developing another kind of Speed Grade as another one app:(. All in one is really better ;)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base