Cross-Application Workflows

Welcome to the Adobe Cross-Application Workflow feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Adobe Cross-Application Workflow team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Adobe Community Forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Media Management for all Adobe CC apps

I think the Premiere Pro and Ingest settings and Project Manager windows are great. Can we integrate these media management in all of the video apps, including after effects and audition?

usually, I ingest all my media to a specific folder, and I am bouncing back and forth between all the apps, but when I find new media to use, I need to add it to premiere before in import it into AE.it would be amazing if I can add media to after effects and it adds it to the same folder that I already designated as my ingest folder,…

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dynamic Link  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. buy Black Magic Design

The new DaVinci Resolve 16 is really useful for almost all the disciplines of video post production.
    That is why a lot of people are leaving Adobe video and audio apps. So, what is the solution for that?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dynamic Link  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere Dissolves no longer create Opacity keyframes in After Effects

In the past, you could create a video in Premiere Pro and add in typical Cross Dissolves. Then, when you send the clips through to dynamic link, all of the dissolves would be converted into Opacity keyframes.

This has not worked for a large number of previous versions.

Was this feature removed? If so, why? Can it be added back? Is this a bug?

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dynamic Link  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. FASTER DYNAMIC LINK

The dynamic link between Premiere Pro and After Effects could be GPU accelerated.

TKS.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dynamic Link  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Photoshop as an OFX plugin

Having worked with Nuke, I have often thought that it would be great if one could incorporate and automate Photoshop in Nuke projects as an OFX plugin. While in Nuke, I often think that, would it not be great, if I could simply drop a Photoshop node into my Nuke script to then chose one of its many powerful tools which I know could get the job done quicker and more elegantly. For example, imagine dropping a Photoshop node into a Nuke script and choosing the quick select tool, and then animate not only the location of the selection across…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Dynamic Link  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Comp & Sequence naming updates across programs — Dynamic Link

It would be a boon if Comps and Sequences in Ae/Pr were also dynamically linked by their name in either program.

For example, when in Premiere and you select a clip to "Replace with an After Effects Composition", it creates a Comp in Ae with "ProjectName Linked Comp ##". However, if you want to rename it, you have to rename that Linked Comp in both programs separately.

It would be a huge time-saver if this naming process was global across programs.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Accelerated Dynamic Link

Accelerated Dynamic Link to have After Effects compositions inside Premiere Pro without RED BAR.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ADOBE & MAXON

You could make a more stable and faster compatibility between CInema 4D and Creative Cloud. The idea of rendering faster and better in Media Encoder a Premiere file with an After Effects file wich has a Cinema 4D project inside it is really nice.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Dynamic Display

Premiere Pro should visualize the same high quality information as its imported After Effects compositions.

TKS

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. After Effects & Audition

The interoperability could be better with these softwares, such as interoperability wich Premiere & Audition have right now, wich is really powerful.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base