Skip to content

Character Animator

ANNOUNCEMENT — This forum has been moved

Thanks for all your feedback and ideas. To improve communications between you and the Character Animator team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Character Animator page on the Adobe Support Community. Feature requests and bugs will live separately in that forum.

Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please re-post it on our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

87 results found

1. Bug Report - using left and right arrows no longer causes the Sticky character to walk since latest upgrade

Bug Report - using left and right arrows no longer causes the Sticky character to walk since latest upgrade. It was working fine before upgrade, but as soon as I upgraded, it no longer works.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Does this occur even if you create a new scene with Sticky by choosing it from the Start workspace?

Is the Scene or Timeline panel focused when you’re pressing the Left/Right Arrow keys?

Which version of macOS or Windows are you on?

Also, if adjusting the Walk Strength to around 80% works, it might’ve been due to a change in 2.1 for existing projects that have Walk in it. Importing the Sticky example puppet fresh in 2.1 probably doesn’t have this issue.

Thanks.

2. Bug report, I cannot pin my characters to the ground.

Bug report. My characters will not pin to the ground and I cannot find a solution, I've been stuck for days.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Do you have Fixed-tagged handles (e.g., created with the Pin tool) on the mesh that the legs/feet are on? Would you be able to share a screenshot of the puppet’s structure (layers list with the group that contains the Fixed handles selected) in the Puppet panel?

3. Criador de Caracteres

Inicio o Criador de Caracteres em meu mac, ele fala a primeira frase para fazer uma expressão neutra e para por aí.

Há algo que possa fazer para corrigir este erro ?

Obrigado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. DOUBLE CLICK TO RESET THE SLIDERS

Premiere Pro has an option to reset the sliders of Lumetri Color when you hit twice on them.

Your developing team could add this functionality to all the sliders of all the effects of all the Adobe video & audio apps.

It could be awesome ;)

TKS, Adobe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Isolate Parameters When Selected

When a take is selected in the timeline, just the parameters for the clip(s) are shown, eliminating the hunt for the specified parameter.

Deselect clip(s) to show all parameters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Just to confirm, does the menu bar say “Version 2.0” or “Version 2.0.1”?

If it says “Version 1.1”, “Version 1.1.1”, or “Version 1.5”, what is your OS version? Here are the system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-character-animator/system-requirements.html

If it says “Version 1.0.6” or earlier, you are using the Beta or Preview version of Character Animator. There is a separate “Character Animator CC” entry in the Creative Cloud application to install, separate from “Character Animator CC (Beta)”.

7. BACKSPACE BUTTON NEXT TO THE PLAY BUTTON

Premiere Pro, After Effects, Character Animator and Audition should have this button, as Cinema 4D has. It's a great tool to do an inverted reproduction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →

Character Animator

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base