Skip to content

Character Animator

ANNOUNCEMENT — This forum has been moved

Thanks for all your feedback and ideas. To improve communications between you and the Character Animator team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Character Animator page on the Adobe Support Community. Feature requests and bugs will live separately in that forum.

Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please re-post it on our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

87 results found

1. BACKSPACE BUTTON NEXT TO THE PLAY BUTTON

Premiere Pro, After Effects, Character Animator and Audition should have this button, as Cinema 4D has. It's a great tool to do an inverted reproduction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Can I create my own character with Kyle's brushes?

I find character easy to use but I don't like working with a template. I want to feel some ownership in my ideas. Can you create your own character with Kyle's brushes to create the same effect? Wouldn't it be neat if you make Character Animation blend with Adobe Rush somehow?

I was thinking the templates would be customizable like in Adobe XD.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I want to create Scripts to Character Animator, is it possible?

Where is SDK documentation? CEP PANELS? JSX add-ons?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  Sirr Less responded

Still interested in your thoughts on Dan’s comment below:

“Out of curiosity, what kinds of scripts do you want to add? We’ve considered various sorts of SDK support, but feedback on what ways you want to extend the app would help us decide on how to prioritize those efforts.”

4. Scale Track Height (Premiere Style)

Would be nice to be able to scale the track size vertically in the timeline like Premiere's behavior.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Puppet App Player

I sell a lot of puppets, but I, and many other designers, could sell ALOT more if the customer didnt have to sign up for CH to operate the puppet. Bare with me, I have a solution. Its not only the cost, but some people find using the software difficult if they are not use to PC.MAC based programs, many today are use to using simple to load and play apps. What I propose is you build an app player that could operate .puppet files. I am not saying do it for free. Sell it for $50, I can get…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When in the scene timeline mode, add a quick shortcut for dragging on empty space: Right mouse button

As far as I can see I can't find the option to make a shortcut for just dragging around the timeline (similar to the hand/drag tool in Premiere); I saw the "M" thing, but it doesn't seem to be that responsive. It would be sweet if you could right click on an empty space in your scene timeline and that would just drag the entire timeline. Adversely, it could be ctrl+ click, or alt+ click. Just the option would be nice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Folders in Trigger Panel

When there are a lot of triggers/swap sets on a puppet, working in the trigger panel gets unwieldy, It would help if we could create folders in which to put triggers already made, just like we can create folders in the Project panel to tidy it up when it gets crowded.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →

Character Animator

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base