Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PremierePro to Audition and Back (an 'intergrated' experience work-around)

This would be great to have RIGHT NOW:

1. From Premiere Project A- select Sequence01 > send to Audition - OR - from Audition> open Premiere projectA> select Seq01

2. Mix audio

3. From Audition > send stems or mixed audio back to (original sequence) Premiere projectA/Seq01.

No.3 is currently a painful series of clicks and navigations. Shouldn't Au remember where .prproj came from? Wouldn't it already know because it has 'dynamic linked video' already? I know it's not dynamic-linking, but it will feel a whole lot of a more an integrated experience and would work great with PremierePro Productions.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. record mode can't be selected

Hi, when I finish a procet and restart it again, none of the layers can be selected for recording. I don't kn ow why, but this happens each and every time. I start the program and the layer that has hat the little "r" in red before can not be selected. I always have to delete this layer, create a new one and THEN I can select "r".

When I save a project under a different name the same problem occures.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Accessibility improvements for blind users

Welcome
    I am blind user of your trial version of adobe audition, however i am totally blind user with big experience of using Windows operating system and MacOS with screen readers. Unfortunatelly the adobe audition has not accessible on both platforms. It is most important to add the accessibility features to your APP such as accessibility assistant in acrobat reader. There are lots of users with visually empires around the world who use the computers and mobile devices as second eyes. I am radio journalist and editing audio material is my work, so adding this feature will improve my work…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Audition CC hangs when exiting program after last update. Premier works normally upon exit.

Audition CC hangs when exiting program after last update. Premier works normally upon exit.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The help FAQs state I can't change the size of editor fonts and icons. Why can't you add these features and comply with the ADA?

The help FAQs state I can't change the size of editor fonts and icons. Why can't you add these features and comply with the ADA? Even a simple small medium large size option would be an improvement. Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to add files to files pane after "Export Range Markers" to individual files

This is a very small annoyance, but when exporting markers to individual files, I very often then need to re-edit them individually. It would be great to have a tickbox in the "Export Range Markers" to then add those files into the pane afterwards rather than having to search for them manually.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The default CDDB now redirects to another company called Magix

The CDDB feature by default points to a freedb.freedb.org. That address now redirects to a company called Magix, so the feature is now broken by default. Can someone suggest a good alternative site to use until there is a new functional default incorporated into Audition?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Windows taskbar should show progress of applying effects

Similar to other applications like the Windows file transfer dialog.

For example, if I'm applying a denoise effect to an hour long track, it can take a little time. Seeing the progress in the taskbar without having to focus the application would be nice.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Notes (Comments) for individual audio tracks in multitrack session.

Track name is not enough for description and I use spreadsheets to keep track of what is what.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. can't uninstall trial version of Adobe Audition from my Windows 10 system

I installed the 7 day trial of Adobe Audition and decided it wasn't for me after day 2. Tried to uninstall from my Windows 10 laptop, which should be a simple matter of using the uninstall button, but it keeps throwing the error in the screenshot I attached and I can't uninstall it. Tried using Chat Agent for tech support and they asked me to post here. I've tried multiple times, and after restarts. Just continues to throw that error. Please help me uninstall from my system.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Lock Panels

I share my production room with several people. It's inevitable that someone will un-dock panels or remove them. I can't tell you how many times I've had to rebuild my workspace. The "Revert to Saved Workspace" is a good feature, but if a "Lock / Unlock Panels" checkbox was available, I could make sure it never happens. It is way too easy to un-dock panels even for me. When I put a rookie in there they destroy the workspace every time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Insert new recorded audio at playhead

Would be nice to be able to open a wav file, go to select location with playhead and have the option to record new audio over (as is currently) AND INSERT WITHOUT DESTROYING CURRENT AUDIO... should be a simple thing to do no????

84 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

92 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. aaf import PLEASE!!!!

Two years since people started asking for this. Still nothing. I guess it's too much trouble. I'll stick with Pro Tools then.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Exporting Session Locks Up on Browse

While exporting a session, Audition locks up if I push "browse" to locate a different folder. This did NOT happen in previous updates. I have to force quit. One can select from the pull down menu a destination but apparently that destination has to exist first to do that and be on the menu. Cannot properly interact with the OS save and browse feature. I am using most recent version of Catalina.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. multi track audio syncing in Audition

It would be great if Audition could sync multiple tracks from different sources / files like in premiere pro.

We record a pod cast and use a few different recording sources. It would be great if Audition could sync the files so they were in time with each other.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Album Art for podcast available in multitrack for export to mp3

I edit a million podcasts and I love that I can template my id3 data so that when I export it's part of the file. But it drives me crazy that I have to export to an mp3 and then open that mp3 to add album art to it.

Is there not a way to add the art to the multitrack and just let it sit there and then add it when exporting the mp3? This would save a ton of time and also add a feature that could give Audtion an advantage over other editors. Many people own 3rd…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. shortcut to bounce

Could it be possible to select audio and bounce it, with just a shortcut?
    I still go and use the Pro Tools one :) But I haven't find one in Audition. Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Effects modules VANISH after you press "Apply." Please have all effects and plug-ins stay UP and OPEN until we're finished using them.

Effects modules VANISH after you press "Apply." Please have all effects and plug-ins stay UP and OPEN until we're finished using them.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Audition constantly crashing

Summary: Audition is frequently and randomly crashing. I'm working on a podcast which uses a lot of movie clips and a few different interview tracks. A lot of the video files are mp4s, but they seem to be generating new wav files fine. My Conformed Files folder is huge tho. It was working fine for about a month and then it started to crash on me. Now it's happening all the time and I can't figure out why!

I've reached out to Adobe support twice: once through chat and one phone call. Nothing has worked. So far I have done…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base