Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Nestiing

I'd like to have an option like Pre-composing from AE inside Audition. I'm working on editing a podcast and I'd like to next both tracks into one track and edit that one track without messing up the original track.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trackpad use has degraded in recent updates

I use a Magic Trackpad or MBP touchpad when working in Audition. I could scroll and pinch to zoom in with precision (even while the audio was playing). In the last few updates, this has gone downhill in a big way. Scrolling almost invariably now zooms out and the scrolling motion is... I believe the term is "janky". PLEASE fix -- this is adding significant time to my editing workflow. What was once seamless and invisible is now a glaring time suck. Thanks for looking at it.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Crash with switch to ASIO device class

I have a rodecaster pro and have downloaded ASIO4all per rode's recommendation in order to utilize multitrack recording. The moment I attempt to switch from MME to ASIO Audition crashes. Please advise on fix. Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Folders in Files Window

Currently there is no way to organise your imported files within the Files window. I would love to sort my audio files into Music, SFX, Dialogue, Video etc. After Effects and Premiere both support this and would be a great addition to Audition as well.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. import / export ALL settings! all the presets have been deleted!

is it possible to create an import and export command of all (all) Audition settings ??
    Workspace, Keyboard Controls, Favorites, Effects Racks, Various Effect Settings etc ...
    and create an automatic backup to disk and cloud of these settings ???

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, I REPEAT (IT IS NOT POSSIBLE !!!) that in 2020 I have to lose ALL THE SETTINGS, THE PRESETS I HAD (not a few) with a trivial update of the same version from 13.0.2 to version 13.0.4 !!!

Now I'm desperate, I haven't even had time to backup!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Premiere Pro V14.3 plays the audio track, but cannot hear

The operating system (w10 home), correctly updated. The sound card (Realtek High Definition Audio) correctly installed. The graphics card (GTX 1060) correctly installed.
    The operating system correctly plays the native audio clips. Other programs play audio / video tracks smoothly (Audition).
    The only program that is unable to output sound is Premiere Pro V14.3. With this program I am deaf. The software plays the clips (bars and tone) without problem, the level meter moves correctly. The program can export the clip successfully. The playback of the clip exported from windows media player, or VLC, is correct.

Note: Edit menu /…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please release a stable product.

I am switching DAW's because as good as this software could be, it's just too unstable. That and it doesnt play well with networks. Oh, and dont let me forget that its not compatible with 32bit vst's. Oh yeah, and tall the waveform files lying around every where. I could go on but I have to get back to work. What a waist of time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Exempt Effects from Automation

When working with a parametric track EQ, I adjust a setting in the effect control window but automation overwrites my changes. It is possible to exempt individual envelopes in the track automation settings, but this is not practical as it means individually selecting over 20 parameter envelopes.

In Premiere Pro, there is a Bypass button ("Toggle Animation") which deletes any keyframes associated with the effect.

It would be better if a button similar to the bypass/power button was added near the plug-in list in channel in mixer view to exempt all effects from automation.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BUG: Audition crashes whenever I close the Preferences window

I've had Audition crash on me several times today. The first three times, I was attempting to uncheck the 'Show marker lines...' option in my Preferences. Once I exited that window, each time it would show the hourglass next to my cursor, then the program would abruptly crash. The fourth time, I did not change the marker setting in Preferences, but simply opened the Preferences window and then closed it. Same result. No error message popped up before or during the crashes.

Between some of these crashes, I restarted my computer, which did not help.

The crash recovery system did…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Keyboard Shortcut for New Folder not working in Save As Finder dialog

This is a bug that needs to be sorted.

With the latest build of Audition (13.0.10.32) for OS-X, I am unable to create a new folder via CMD+Shift+N when Saving a file, like I am used to doing in previous versions, and in every other application that I work with.

This was also a problem with Illustrator CC 2020, which eventually got sorted.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Audition CC hangs when exiting program after last update. Premier works normally upon exit.

Audition CC hangs when exiting program after last update. Premier works normally upon exit.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Deleting multiple fades at once.

Hello All! I have quite big problem with multiple fades… While recording an audiobook I use punch and roll mode, and after recording, all new tracks are faded with tracks underneath (as you know punch and roll creates new clips one on another).
    Is there any way to delete multiple fades in clips? It would be great to select all clips and using one click delete them all instead deleting them separately… Your help will save lot of time!
    Ps. “Automatic Crossfades Enabled” option is turned OFF.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bin in Project panel

Hello!
    It would be very useful and necessary to have the possibility to create Bins in the audition Project panel. There are sessions with many files. Having the option to create bins as in Premiere or After Effects would be more ordered.
    Thank you

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BUG: Multitrack Bug

When I mixdown to new file 'Selected Clips' or 'Time Selection' I get a weird tap at the start of the file (Attached screenshot)

I can also sometimes randomly hear a different tap when I click play in the session.

There is no track before the start or any effect that would be causing it.

It may also be worth mentioning it happens on my desktop & laptop

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Support for Airplay 2 speakers for audio hardware output

I know latency is an issue for many, but not for my workflow. I would really like to utilise Airplay 2 speakers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reassign 'missing' Effects (VST2 -> VST3 | AU -> VST3)

Since the Beta of Audition offers the Option to filter VST2 Plugins (and does'nt give on Option to deactivate this filtering) it would be good to have the option to reassign an effect with its "successor" so at least an active effect is there despite just a greyed out one.

Mainly the effects the Waves effects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. center channel extractor

CENTER CHANNEL EXTRACTOR

I have found an issue with CCE on CS6 that I'm not sure has been noticed/addressed. I use the CCE for phase based filtering with music tracks I am frequently working on. I am finding that when I use higher quality fft settings (i.e. 16384/12 or 32768/12, the CCE is adding artifacts of the filtered audio a split second before the original audio actually occurs. In other words, if I had five seconds of silence and then a voice comes in, the CCE is leaving a small ghost of the voice just before it starts, almost like…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Batch Exporting Sessions

Being able to batch export multiple sessions in a single export

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base