Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spatial Workstation VST (Facebook's plugin for ambisonics / spatial audio)

Hi dear Adobe / Audition community & developers,

I'm currently working for a VR-supported language course.
    Despite being responsible for designing curricula, learning & teaching materials etc., I somehow ended up editing VR 360° videos.

I appreciate Adobe's efforts in integrating VR into premiere and in being able to open 4-channeled *.amb files.

It would be great if there was any pluging / effect to VISUALLY create 3D-Sound experiences such as the
    - SpatialWorkstation-VST-3.3.1-Win64 (Facebook)

I have tried the following workflow suggested by Adobe & forums:
    (1) setup a VR sequence with ambisonics
    [Preferences > Timeline > multichannel mono media…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. High and low frequencies randomly removed from waveform after bounce

(Using Audition built 12.1.3.10)

I've been working on a project for a few hours and so far this random bug has ruined my dialogue track three times.

I have all my dialogue laid down to one track sent over from Premiere. I bounce all the tracks to a new track. Do a master volume mix and some light editing. I'll move onto foley, ambience, etc. and then randomly my dialogue bounce track has tons of high and low frequencies removed. I have no effects applied to the clip or track--only volume automation. There's nothing to undo, remove, or change... it's…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remixed Music track does not split into segments when exporting an OMF file

For some reason, when I re-mix a track of music to fit a specific time... then export a session as an OMF, the re-mixed music does not split into segments like it's supposed to (see attached screenshots). I've only experienced this issue with recently updated versions of Audition.

I would appreciate any solutions you can provide. Thank You!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keyframes changes does'nt save on a remix music (audio essentials)

I used audio essentials to extend a music clip to desired lenght. After that I add some volume keyframes to the remixed music clip. And then save. After listening I made some change in keyframes and saved again. But when I open the session later, the keyframes are back to original, my changes did'nt record. Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Paintbrush selection needs an adjustable feathering option

We have Size and Opacity which are fine, but for the purposes of selecting a frequency-steady background noise, it would be much better if the painted selection could be made with a feathered edge, just like a brush in Photoshop, such that any changes made to the selection would decrease towards the outer edges of the selection.

This would allow for smoother changes, as currently a change will effect 100% of the selected area, and anything outside will be 0% changed. This can result in a harsh, unnatural transition between frequencies.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Video Window was unstable in Apple IOS Environment. MacBook Pro.

Improvement & Bug Fixes and Up Dates for Video Window I n Adobe Audition. Undergraduate Film Student Full sail university.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BUG: Hard Limiter causing fade ins at beginning of selection

Hard limiter causing fade ins at the beginning of selection

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Save Frame Rates With Projects

Save Frame Rate With Project
    Whenever I switch between projects, audition retains the frame rate of the previous project, which causes issues.
    Each saved project should re-open with the frame rate it was saved with.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Audition crashes in recording with OSX 10.14.5

Every time I record a few segments, Audition crashes at the beginning or ending of the recording interval.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Making the "Heads Up Display" volume control available in the Multitrack

The fastest way to adjust SELECTED areas of the Track is with the "Heads Up Display." Using the Razor is too slow and doesn't get to the results fast enough - your too busy cutting 2 lines around the wave file. And Key Frames as well are too Slow and time consuming (there are times when you do need them but not here.) The Fastest way is to SELECT the Area and quickly bring the VOLUME DOWN. You're done in seconds. Please make accessible the "Heads Up Display" in the MULTITRACK Editor mode. Thank You

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Major Bug! Destructive record in Waveform editor is not always destructive

Record in Audition is supposed to be destructive, but it is inconsistent.

Using punch and roll record sometimes the audio gets over dubbed instead of erased. Every bit of audio needs re-editing to determine if this happened. I have reset the Audition files in library three different times on the advise of tech support, and it still happens.

I cannot attach a sample file because your system does not allow either .wav, or mp3 files.

I have to pay good money for this?
    Please fix!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Major Bug! Destructive record in Waveform editor is not always destructive

Using punch and roll record sometimes the audio gets over dubbed instead of erased. Every bit of audio needs to be listened to again to determine if this happened. I have reset the Audition files in library three different time on the advise of tech support, and it still happens.
    Please fix!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Major Bug! Destructive record in Waveform editor is not always destructive

Using punch and roll record sometimes the audio gets over dubbed instead of erased. Every bit of audio needs to be listened to again to determine if this happened. I have reset the Audition files in library three different time on the advise of tech support, and it still happens.
    Please fix!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You need to get Audition on Android and Apple apps

There should be an Adobe Audition app for those broadcasters and musicians who reply more on mobile devices.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Rename Track seems to be gone in 12.1

Previous to 12.1 one could rename tracks by clicking on the name. This functionality seems gone/broken under 12.1

Using Host, Interview, Interview 1, Interview 2 (from duplication) is going to be in short a nightmare.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Save CD layout to ISO file

It is very frustrating that you can only burn CD layouts to CD disks. Why can't Audition write standard ISO files with the disk image? That is preferred when sending CD master files to a duplicator.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please, please have one of your engineers fix the new duration window, in the stretch and pitch effect drop down.

Every time I go to change the duration in the stretch and pitch effect, I go to the new duration box, highlight the duration already in the box, and go to enter the new duration i am trying to adjust it to, upon entering the duration I am trying to adjust it to the existing duration adjustment in the box should automatically be erased when highlighted. Instead the new duration that I'm typing in begins to entered in front of the highlighted numbers I was trying to erase. I have to intentionally go in and erase the numbers and then…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix the snyching issue

When using multitrack editor the clips slip out of synch with each other (and often within one track) when multiple tracks are moved.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Exportable Effect Presets --> Premiere Pro

I would *love* to be able to bring an effect preset (either track effect, or clip effect) into Premiere Pro, as they have many of the same effect types.

For example, I have a Parametric EQ preset that I originally created in Audition, and would like to easily implement in Premiere Pro.

Thank you! Upvote if this sounds userful <3

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. NEED to be able to copy/paste automation data in Multitrack view.

Automation data needs to be able to be copy/pasted to other tracks, or saved with the effects rack preset.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base