Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unique "memory" for match loudness and batch process

My workflow involves using match loudness to make WAVs and batch process to convert these to MP3s. These two functions share the same export settings "memory", so every time I use match loudness I have to switch back to WAV and every time I use batch process I have to switch back to MP3.

It would be great if each function had its own "previously used settings" so that I don't have to change this every time I switch between the two.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug Issue --- Please see the section below

Adobe will not allow my Creative Labs AE-9 sound card to work in MME mode...Adobe states there is an internal device error when you try to select any of the options in this category. This mode is necessary for me to be able to record my Sibelius songs into an audio version. I have always been able to select the What you Here option and record not only Sibelius, but also things like a live Pod Cast or chat. I use Audition because this allows me to then edit the audio files and fix any quality issues. This is not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. An option to attach markers to clips in multitrack view, rather than attaching them to the timeline

Currently in Audition's multitrack editor, markers can only be attached to the timeline. It would be helpful to have an option to attach markers to individual clips, so that when those clips are moved in the timeline the markers move with them.

The only way to achieve this right now is to go into waveform view and place a marker there. This is pretty inconvenient and involves a lot of clicking back and forth between views.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adobe Audition 2020 is worthless to me. It crashes completely. Just does not work.

The app just crashes all the time. I sent an email to audbugs@adobe.com with the crash log and system information.

HP OMEN 15/ 9750h/ 16gb ram/ 1.5tb ssd/ rtx 2060 Gpu.

WOrst software experience ever. Messed me up with some client work as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Audition is very leggy despite the memory & CPU usage

My CPU is at 1% and my memory 27%, but Audition had stopped responding many times in the last few minutes. If it's not a hardware problem, I could only think that it's a software one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Seems small... But I REALLY miss the green app icon

I know.. this is super petty and way below the concern level for most. But The **** Au app icon looks just like the Ae and Pr icons. I routinely accidentally launch the wrong app from the dock because of this... and yes, that's a just another added extra few seconds into my day. Please give the apps different colors. We do this in our Sequences for a reason right? Thank you! #SuperPettyIKnow #StillImportantTho :-)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. provide audio preview in the "open file" window

I'd like to listen to saved sound f/x or music beds before selecting. I've used other programs that offer the audio preview and it really saves a lot of time with choosing the right additions to my voiceovers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Extremely loud noise from MacBook Pro 16 inches

When I changed the audio hardware from the computer speaker to my headset which was connected in RODE-NT USB, my computer made an extremely loud noise sounds like "BIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBIBI" from the computer speaker and there was no way to undo that. All I can do is to hold the power bottom to shut the MacBook down manually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. bug report

Dears,

When in Multitrack modus, and using keyframes for volume changes inside clips (tracks), Phase Analysis stops working when a volume envelop keyframe hits the infinity point!
    I hope you can fix this as soon as possible.
    I use newest Audition version and newest Windows 10
    64 Pro operating system.
    All the best from a long time user.

Matthijs Vos
    artist website matthijsvos org

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Being able to nest multi-track sessions

I would LOVE to be able to link multi-track sessions to one another like pre-composing in AE. I find my multi track sessions get so busy so quickly as I use a lot of sound layers in my work and not having dynamic links to other multi tracks makes it really hard for me to have an efficient workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audition app for chromebook

It would be great if audition was made into an app to run on android/chrome OS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Loudness radar meter causes Audition v13+ to crash on mac

I'm a heavy user of adobe audition and I often use the tool 'Loudness Radar Meter' which allows you to quickly see the relative loudness of different tracks in audition. Unfortunately, since v13 every time I would attempt to use the tool audition will crash - I will be greeted with the spinning wheel of death (on mac). There's no other option than to force quit. This has also meant that old files where the tool was used and left active are now inaccessible, as opening them will cause audition to crash. I tried updating to the latest version of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Basic Touch Bar Support for Audition.

Audition is still lacking Touch Bar support. Basic support for simple things such as being able to scrub through the timeline or preview clips. Perhaps the ability to adjust volumes or enable/disable plugins on multitracks, or add quick shortcuts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Parametric equalizer: comments under each frequency points

Hello
    it would be useful to add arbitraty text notes under each frequency points in parametric equalizer. For example when I cut off some frequency it would be nice to store the comment why I did it in the past. These comments may help to understand mixes done some time ago.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. improve clip fade handle function in multitrack for speed of use

As a podcast and long form voiceover editor it would be incredibly helpful if the clip fade box in the top right and left corner had some preferences for size. the square is tiny.

a huge part of my time editing dialogue is fading clips at the start to iron out bumps from room tone and cutting mid word like to remove an "uhm". To do this, I have to ripple delete, then select the clip, then grab the tiny little box, pull fade, and move along.

It would be nice if we had a preference to make that box…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. En las últimas actualizaciones, las ondas de audio son borrosas, esto hace dificil la edición

En las últimas actualizaciones, las ondas de audio son borrosas, esto hace dificil la edición. adjunto la comparativa con la version en la que todo era más claro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. En las últimas actualizaciones, las ondas de audio son borrosas, esto hace dificil la edición

En las últimas actualizaciones, las ondas de audio son borrosas, esto hace dificil la edición. adjunto la comparativa con la version en la que todo era más claro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. En las últimas actualizaciones, las ondas de audio son borrosas, esto hace dificil la edición

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The latest macOS version is not compatible with AirPods Pro?

When using AirPods pro, the software doesn't work properly. The audio sounds pretty noisy and cannot be played and paused smoothly. Using other wired audio devices or the Windows version sounds all good. Is this some compatibility problem?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base