Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update the outdated (2012) ITU loudness matching

Loudness matching is a great tool in Audition; Especially so, with the introduction of ITU BS.1770 loudness matching. Unfortunately, only 1770-3 from 2012 is currently supported, while BS.1770-4 was approved back in 2015. The major update in "-4" is the improved support of multi-channel loudness matching. The algorithm update is VERY simple and would be easy to implement. I think the time has come to get it done.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please bring back the option to play overlapping clips (regions) in multitrack

There used to be a checkbox for "play overlapping clips" and now it's gone. Please bring it back. Helps keep track counts down when making radio production and commercials by not having to have a new track for every single bleep, zap, and voice clip that might touch.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  8 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug Report

Importing user preferences and effects does not happen. This is the fourth time I have experienced this issue and with the latest update (13.0.1.35) it is happened again.

When I chose to update Audition from 13.0 to 13.0.1, I made sure the "import preferences" option box was checked, along with the other option box (I can't remember know, "save something/or other") option box and as well. The 13.0 preference folder was in it's correct file path and I expected it to be used for the upgrade.

However, at the end of the installation process, a dialogue box popped up saying…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. marker, bin, bpm

I am a great user for a long time of the adobe products that I consider very performing. The program I use and know best is premiere, after less used after effects, and finally audition. I must note that audition beyond the integrations through the dynamic link seems a somewhat anomalous program. There are no folders in which to sort different files, there is no premiere export of clip markers that are displayed in audition, if you want to work on a part of the sequence to premiere and then another part, the chaos of files in the project audition,…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customizable Nudge

Pixel-based nudge is crazy. You should be able to set the nudge value and have it be consistent regardless of zoom level.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A "move playhead to cursor" shortcut option in Audition Multitrack (like Premiere does)

In my work, I do a lot of back and forth in smaller areas of the a multitrack project. Currently the only way to can move the playhead to a specific point is using the reletively narrow timeline bar atop the multitrack.

Premiere has a shortcut called "move cursor to playhead" that I feel would be immensely helpful for moving the playhead precisely back and forth to remove smaller vocal errors like uhms and errs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Audition 2020 VST support is busted

Izotope plugins cause 2020 to crash.
    MeldaProducitons plugins ui don't appear.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Return Playhead to Start Position on Esc key

There is this option: "Return Playhead to Start Position on Stop" already.

But I wonder why it couldn't work like it works in After Effects? It's a bit confusing to have different ways to do the same thing depending on the Adobe application. Especially when you work with these apps the same time (dynami links and so on).

After Effects:
    'Space' key stops the Playhead
    'Escape' key returns Playhead to Start Position on Stop

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Would love to have auto-fade option on clip razors.

Would love to have auto-fade option on razor tool. Whenever I edit an audio clip, I create fades on both sides to make sure the audio doesn't pop or crackle. Other DAWS have the feature to create automatic fades with the cutting (razor) tool. Would really like to see this in adobe as well. Thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adobe Audition should accept h265 codec on the .mp4 videoformats. h264 is accepted but h265 is not.

Hi you really need to make it so that Adobe Audition will accept h265 codec on the .mp4 videoformats. h264 is accepted but h265 is not.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add the "Synchronize" functionality that already exists in Premiere so we can sync multiple clips

We should clips to different tracks in the multitrack editor, select them all, and synchronize them! For example, I have several sources from a live event - i want them all synced before I start to edit. This technology already exists in Premiere - please add it to Audition!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ask to convert sample rate from clips pasted from another multitrack sequence

When copying clips from one session and pasting them into anther, the only thing that Audition says is "One or more of these clips have a different sample rate than the session. These clips will not be inserted."

Sessions are notorious for always converting your sample type, so why not now?? This is more work for me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Display with 3D waves option

Adobe Audition advertising shows sound display in 3D waves, but this option must to be included in the settings menu, please, there not exist :D

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Display with 3D waves option

Adobe Audition advertising shows sound display in 3D waves, but this option must to be included in the settings menu, please, there not exist :D

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Computer speakers make noise when Audition 2020 is running on Mac

When running Audition 2020 on a Mac, the computer speakers will make noise. This kind of noise is similar to the noise at the bottom of the current. It is not very sharp and needs to be heard in a quiet environment, or you can hear it by placing your ear near the computer's speaker. When you click the Finder icon in the Dock, the noise disappears. When you click the Audition icon again, the noise appears again when you switch back. My computer is a MacBookPro 16-inch and the system is macOS 10.15.2, 10.15.3. In addition, I also found…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Display with 3D waves option

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. window pops up somewhere off screen

When I go to open the audio plug-in manager the window pops up somewhere off screen and I can't work out how to find it. Happens in all Adobe programs, when a dialogue box pops up it usually half off the screen. Any ideas for getting windows to pop up in view? or is there another way to install plug-ins without the plug-in manager dialogue box?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. export a video file from audition without using premiere

export a video file from audition without using premiere

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Be able to change the YELLOW BAR gain control on all clips simultaneously. For eg reset them all back to 0.

Sometimes receiving premiere projects the editor has altered the yellow bar to a different amount on each clip and it would be good to be able to reset them all in one

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base