Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audition Notebook aka notes Plugin

Audition Notebook would be a small notepad within Audition for song informations, story, lyrics or personal notes. It should use RTF or other Markup Format and export to PDF and/or HTML.
    As Editor Integration Adobe Brackets.io could be used.

Functions:
    - Add / delete note
    - copy / paste note
    - export / import
    - sync with CC
    - basic Format functions like Font Type, size, color, categories, etc.

Also those Notebook could be used in other Adobe products (linked over CC) as well.

It would be a further development of the "Notes Panel for Adobe Audition" Plugin, but with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Zoom Feature Needs Improvement

Instead of or in addition to the zoom bar at the top, which I find awkward to use, it would be much better to be able to zoom in and out to areas in the multitrack view just like you do in Photoshop and other apps using Command +, Command -, Command Spacebar, Command 0. There is also an issue when you try and zoom in as a track is playing and the zoom box suddenly shrinks uncontrollably and speeds across the track and gets too small to expand it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Real Pain In *** --- Having to log in to use Audition every time I want to use it. I have a monthly subscription!

Adobe Audition requires a log in each time I want to use it in spite of my paying for a monthly subscription! WTF

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Variable playback speed! Double Speed Is Too Fast

I edit a lot of long audio - podcasts lasting an hour or more. I would REALLY like to be able to listen to it faster - like 1.5 speed. That would help tremendously.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. some way to make music from scratch

something like garage band maybe with a in built keyboard or something like the that would just be awsome

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. improve markers clip multitrack

Improve the visibility of markers from audio clips in the multitrack editor. They should be visible the same way as they are in Premiere Pro and After Effects

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Global Selections or modifiers -- i.e. Option/Mute to mute all, or Command Selecting channels....

I want to select more than one channel and globally make a change on the selection... whether it is to move the channels on the mixer, or mute them, or change their channel strip color all at once...****, even Logic does this....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a remove all processing option when exporting multitrack files

Have an option to remove all processing when exporting to enable raw audio stems to be bounced down from the multitrack editor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adobe Audition Build 14.1.0.43 - Metadata Editing - Copy/Paste Function

Am using a text palette of data from which to copy/paste data into the Metadata fields. Frequently, user is unable to Paste data into the field(s), forcing user to manually type data into field. Anomaly occurs in the following Metadata Tabs: ID3, RIFF, CART.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Audition for iOS

Adobe Team,

I’d love to see an iPhone and iPad version of Audition to support audio recording and light editing in field.

Perhaps this app could interface with some of the multitrack digital recorders on the market or Adobe could release its own awesome control surface for their apps similar to LoupeDeck.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add ability to import AAF

Hi there // the ability to import AAF is so necessary. I mean, this embedded AAF i just received opens in Davinci Resolve, why can't it be opened in Adobe's audio program? Seems pretty basic.

Guess I'll move off Audition and into Resolve's Fairlight page.

Enjoy my subscription money anyway, what is it now, $960AUS a year? ****, you guys are killin it!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Global "Effect Power-Off" for Tracks - like the FX-Mute button in Premiere.

Sometime we need to listen into the unaltered tracks, for this it would be great to have a EFFECTS OFF/BYPASS option like the Premiere FX-Mute button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Available for Android Devices

I would really appreciate if Adobe Audition was available for android devices!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG - Audition causing simultaneous Bluetooth/USB dropout during recording

This happened a half-dozen times yesterday, resulting in an entire inability to do anything other than forcibly shut down.
    iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2017, i7, 32GB) running Catalina 10.15.7
    Audition CC 2021, up to date
    Audio interface: Steinberg UR22 USB

Performed PRAM reset and USB reset but problem continued; did not encounter it again recording with the exact same setup in Audacity after I gave up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. BUG: Auto-ducking not reading file types and setting keyframes incorrectly.

Since the latest update, Audition 2021 does not auto-duck properly anymore.
    Even old saves, that previously worked fine now don´t set the keyframes correctly. Removing and reloading the files that are not received properly to be ducked, as well as resetting their values does not work around this issue either.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG: Multitrack backup not working

As described in the forum linked below, the multitrack autosave function does not work. It creates about two save files in the backup folder before it stops creating new ones completely, even with high backup settings manually set. PLEASE fix this as users are losing work if something goes wrong. https://community.adobe.com/t5/audition/auto-save-not-actually-saving/m-p/9060172

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adobe Audition Build 14.1.0.43 - How does one stop/reroute PEAK files from being saved in same folder as audio files?

I've just completed re-editing 180 audio files using Audition: I couldn't figure out a way to keep the PEAK software-specific files from being saved into the same folder as the audio files. In a perfect world, there would be a Preference Setting allowing user to direct these files to be save in a different folder from which the files can be opened when the audio file is opened by user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base