Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where did these annoying icons come from and how can I make them go away?

For some reason this recycle-like icon is showing up in the lower-right corner of every pane/dialog in Audition, but only on this one computer. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling (with settings preserved and deleted), but they won't go away.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Audio

Hi. I can't see my WAV file. I can hear it. I can see the spectral display reading of my file. But nothing appears in the wav timeline.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the broken search function within the open dialogue within Audition CC 2018 in Windows 10.

When you you use the File>Open dialogue file from within Audition CC, using Windows 10, the search function is broken. This bug has been observed by others. To demonstrate, the attached image is me trying to search for files with "river" in the name. But nothing happens.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. crashing when opening plugins

anytime i try to open the effect plugin settings, Auditions freezes and crashes.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug in recording into existing recording

There is a major bug when recording that could be related to https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911314-audition/suggestions/34110574-bug-audio-recording-scrambled

If I recorded into a new audio file in the waveform editor, stop the recording, re-position the play cursor, then record again into the existing recording, everything goes horribly wrong. The audio doesn't match what was recorded and the display doesn't match the audio. Further operations on the audio will crash Audition. It's possible that the error is to do with having loop mode switched on while and the play position returns to the start of the current wave during recording.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Crash on startup without notice (windows 10) (Adobe CC 2018)

My Adobe program keeps crashing just a few seconds after I open it. There is no windows pop-up saying this program is not responding. Audition just closes.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve tracks panel behavior

Tracks panel is handy but it will be great great inside this panel to :
    1 - change the name and the color of the track
    2 - select the track directly from it
    3 - change the place of a track inside the mix

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. give random color to selected clips (by keycommand/hardware control)

I just like to select a group of clips and want quickly adjust their color.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BUG: Crash when Track-EQ is being activated/selected

When I activate the track EQs, Auditiona crashes and shuts down/disappears.
    Build 11.1.1.2

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Metadata Bug: Changing ID3/RIFF Creation Date

In the metadata panel, you can try changing the "recording date" or "creation date" to something different, but once you save your multitrack session, the date and time revert back to whatever it had set it to prior. (which isn't even the timestamp of when the multitrack session was created. It's a seemingly random date & time)

The field is indeed editable, so why are you unable to change it?

Another user encountered this and posted about it here:
    https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2456017#

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. FFT size problem of Frequency analysis

Why do I see there is level different result between different FFT size selection when I do Frequency analysis?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Audition crashes when trying to create a New Multitrack Session

Audition has been regularly crashing after having successfully created several Multitrack Sessions. Around the 3rd or 4th one, when selecting the Finder Location and then going to type in the Session Name, the window freezes and application "beach balls". This has happened several times, and is only resolved via a restart. Application will not relaunch after a force quit.

AU 11.1.0

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add a minimize button on MacOS

Please add a minimize button on MacOS

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't delete Multitrack layers when "Mixdown Session to New File"

I just accidentally did "Mixdown Session to New File" instead of "Multitrack Mixdown Export" as the program saved and then crashed. I opened up Audition, and my Multitrack is completely empty. I had TWO separate edits on two layers. One was solo'd when I did the Mixdown, so I lost a few hours of work from the second layer.

If this is a feature, please change it. If it is a bug, please correct it:
    Keep all original layers in a Multitrack when performing "Mixdown Session to New File." Thank you!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pinwheel for many tracks edit and crashing. WTF!?!?MFers!!?!?!!!!!!!

Multi track * editing has pinwheels whenever trying to do anything, and crashes. i want a refund on your ** software

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Select to the end (or beginning) then mouse goes outside the waveform view

This is a great feature that we used to have on other wave editors back in the 90s.

When you're selecting a waveform and you drag the mouse below the view (the pink line in the screenshot) the selection of the waveform goes till the end.
    On the contrary, if you're selecting and you move the mouse above the viewport, the selection goes to the beginning.

The selection is then performed on mouse up if the cursor stays outside.

This interaction speeds up a lot of operations that involve selecting the beginning or the end without the need of zooming.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Very poor support on the phone & in chatline. Extremely slow to respond.

Very poor support on the phone & in chatline. Extremely slow to respond.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bug Report: Keyframe Value Covered by Mouse Pointer

See the attached picture. I'm unable to read the keyframe value. My computer has Windows 10 with two 4k monitors.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Exporting Entire Session from multitrack

hi - when exporting entire session from a multitrack session, it always defaults to 192kbs. There seems no 'preference' to enable to make a default of 320kbs. Can this be looked in to?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improve Center Channel Mapping

In the “Audio Channel Mapping” preferences, allow “File Channel 3 [C]” to be mapped to both left and right outputs so that mono (“center”) channels can be heard through both outputs while playing back in the Waveform Editor. This behavior seems to happen automatically when using the built-in speakers as the Default Output, but changing the Default Output hardware breaks it. The result is that the user is forced to listen to mono signals through either the left or right output, but not both.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base