Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My Audition shut down.

My Audition shut down. I restarted and tried everything I can think of. I need it urgently.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. De-verb

I see a lot of 3rd party de-verb effects. Please release one!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tool to smooth out vocal fry

I'd like a tool to help clean up vocal fry. I'm a visual designer who records audio for training. I typically work with the spectral frequency. I'd love a tool that I could use to smooth out the vocal fry that keeps it the same pitch and duration but almost fills it in content-aware-style to smooth it out.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. blank windows

Many of the pop-up windows will show a blank window with no content, unless I click the Windows toolbar or desktop. Various confirm or info dialog windows won't show anything but the window frame and white background and Audition won't let me do anything unless I click Yes/No or OK/Cancel, etc. But that's hard to do when you can't see it. I suspect it might be a display driver issue?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

I'm running Audition CC 2018 on Windows 10 Pro (Version 1803) off a Dell Latitude 7370 laptop. Display adapter is Intel HD Graphics 515…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG REPORT: Crash when effects is being added

Audition crashes and shuts down quite frequently when I try to add effecs to the track effects rack. Not sure if it is limited to the Multi-Band EQs. This is currently a show stopper.
    The project hast over 30 Track (48kHz, 5.1) with multiple busses.
    Very similiar projects ran quite smoothly and stable in the version one year ago, if that's is any help. (currently running Version 11.1.1.3 under Win10).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Error: General Import Failure -7

Please see https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2506597

I've also already emailed audbugs@adobe.com but have not received a response back yet.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Selecting next clip when highlighting current clip

When I've been highlighting part of a clip that is right next to another and I get to the end of the first clip, the next clip becomes fully selected. Which means when I press Delete, the extra clip goes also. This is quite a hassle because it means I've been carefully stopping short of completely highlighting the clip, deleting that selection, clicking outside of the clips, then selecting the small remaining clip and then deleting it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Media Browser

Would it be possible to have an option to view files in the media browser by Date Modified or Date Created. The only options I see are view by Name and Duration.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. can't change bit in multitrack sessions

hello i wanna ask for something so i can't change bit in multitrack although i already clicked it, hope you have the sollution thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. can't change bit in multitrack sessions

hello i wanna ask for something so i can't change bit in multitrack although i already clicked it, hope you have the sollution thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be really handy if you could rewind/fast forward the videos in Adobe Learn

"Wait, what did he say? I gotta start this 15-minute video over again?"

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. exporting mono stems of surround all channel assignments keep except center

When I import mono files that have been extracted in Audition from a 5.1 surround file into other video editing software, all the channel assignments (L, R, LFE, etc) keep exept for the "Center" channel. I've only tested in FCPX, so it may be a FCPX issue.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. bug report - “Audition has encountered a fatal error and needs to shut down”

Audition CC 2018 Crash
    Start Audition. Delete previous session.
    Hit Multitrack menu. Bam.
    “Audition has encountered a fatal error and needs to shut down”
    Happens Every time.
    Searched the Forums and the Web. Changed the location of auto backups. Disabled Creative Cloud Syncing. Still crashes instantly upon trying to go into the multitrack editor.
    Note: it seems to run fine in Waveform Editor.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bugs

My idea is to fix the bugs!

For several months now (probably the last two releases), converting a mono audio file (44k 16bit Mono) to stereo causes the application to crash.

It would be great to have this fixed.

Phil

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back the ability to adjust both track lengths once 2 tracks have been crossfaded!!!!!!

Can no longer adjust both track lengths once they have been crossfaded.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Adopt DPI scaling feature like that of Photoshop, Illustrator

I have a 27" 4K monitor (150%) next to a 27" 1080p monitor (100%). Right now, both Photoshop and Illustrator look fantastic no matter what display they're on, their scaling changes appropriately. However, After Effects, Premiere, Bridge, and Audition (the other apps I use) look blurry on the 1080p display. I was hoping that by upgrading from CS6 to CC 2018, these issues would have been resolved, but unfortunately we're only partway there.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. increase/decrease Clip Gain by keycommand (external controller)

I come from a Nuendo background and there we had the option to increase/decrease the clip gain by +/- 1 dB with a keycommand (or with a Hardware controller).

we have the "clip gain" command but that only brings up the clip preferences up and puts the cursor at the numeric value.. so, still al lot mouse or numeric keypad hassle for a simple level adjustment..

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Provide a similar pardigm as image editing but for audio

The more and more I work with audio the more and more I feel that the paradigm is dated and could do with a huge shift. In fact, the more I have worked with other products that think a bit outside the box, the more I see audio as images/vectors and that it could easily be treated as such and using similar tools that we are already familiar with from the likes of Photoshop and Illustrator.

For example, to fade out, one could create a new layer (or better still a node) and then draw a rectangle filled with a…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Manual Pitch Correction is off when applied to selection

I think there is a BUG in the manual pitch correction process:

If you make a pitch correction on a selection (to better loop the part you're working on) it seems that Audition misplaces the edit points (wrong time scaling perhaps?) and you can hear corrections that you made on earlier points to appear later where they don't belong.

When you deselect the area, the correction points match as they should.

This makes the whole process quite unusable and cumbersome.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base