Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Theres a bug with adobe audition 2019 recording

i have adobe audition 2019 and when ever i hit record the entire app freezes and wont let me do anything i cant even send a crash report

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. troubles with audio interface

Hi!
    First: This is a error message, not an idea

My gears:
    Windows 10, 64 bit
    audio interface: focusrite scarlett 6i6, 1st Generation (att. file)
    Audition cc

Error:
    - preferences
    - audio hardware
    - device class:

I can select ASIO but Audition get's stuck when I try to record

MME works after driver and firmware upgrade of audio device.

Audio device workes properly with cubase 10.

Yours
    Werner

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Retain Format Settings in Multitrack Mixdown

Maintain previous settings from Format Settings in Multitrack mixdown

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Channel map BUG

I have a Single-Band Compressor on my effects Rack. On Channel-map, it has right channel on bypass.

I apply effects to measure amplitude statics, then Ctrl-Z, change something and repeat the process.
    Every two apply-CtrlZ loops, channel-map bypass is lost.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mark selected clip

Like PPro - you can 'mark selected clip' - which would be useful for then looping just that clip

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. フェード

フェードがついている音源をAuditionに入れ込むと, INとOUTにプチノイズが加わってしまう。
    いちいちまたフェードをつけて書き出さなくてはならない...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BUG (Audition 2019) - loud click when initiating playback through iZotope RX7 De-noise module

I just updated to Audition 2019. An instantaneous (distorted) loud click occurs when initiating playback through the AU version of iZotope's RX7 Voice De-noise module. The anomaly does not occur when using the VST version. This did not occur in the previous version of Audition. [-paul.]

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. bug report

Bug: Changing bitrate from 192 to 64 reverts back to 192 at export. I'm unable to export to 64, as per client request. Luckily I can fall back on AA 2018 which still works, but this bug is troublesome!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Multitrack Marker Move with Cut/Insert

I am editing podcasts and it's great to have markers and even be able to export them to use with tools like Forecast.app to make chapters in the final M4A or MP3 file.

The problem is, I have to add the intro and outro after editing the whole episode. Ofcourse then, all the markers are off by however much I insert in the beginning.

I have yet to find a way to make all the markers move that far (and made myself a script to export, add or remove those minutes/seconds from teh markers, and import the new markers).

I…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Audition crashes when choose Audio Hardware preference whether I change a setting or not

Audition crashes when I go to preferences and choose Audio Hardware from the menu. The crash occurs whether I change the settings in Audio Hardware or not. Once I click okay the tracks show inactive and then the crash occurs.

The crash is duplicated each time by carrying out the same exact steps. We are unable to choose our mixer and the mics as inputs due to this bug.

We are using Adobe Audition 2019 (Build 12.0.1.34)

Our mixer is a Behringer X Air XR18 running the latest firmware
    The Behringer X Air ASIO driver installed is version 4.38.0

The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. multi select of effect in the effects rack to copy and paste fast to another track

I want to be able to multi select effects in the effect track, in wafeform and in multitrack to quickly copy and paste them to other tracks. And a function with that I can bypass all selected effects at once in Mixer view

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Note Pad and Track Notes or Project Memo

I would like to safe notes and memos on a project or track that auto saves with the files / project

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stretch to a certain bpm value

I really want to be able to stretch a Track to a choosable bpm value and I want to see in Multitrack the bars highlightet, every 4 bars as a grid like in ableton.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. wavetable synth

wavetable synth effect

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Saturator

a Saturator ...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please Add Rewire Support

I need to be able to score films. This requires the use of external music creation software like Reason, and East/West's amazing sample library via their Play app. Just add rewire or some other method so I can create the soundtrack in realtime with the video track. I am otherwise forced to use other applications and audition is useless after the dialog editing. Honestly, this is the only multitrack audio software that doesn't support it. More frustratingly Audition used to support Rewire technology. I see youtube videos showing how to do it.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. monitor volume in waveform editor

A monitor volume is absolutely necessary when editing in the waveform editor. No one whishes to fancy with hardware control volumes, nor change the audiofile level to adjust listening level.
    Adding a little monitor volume setting in dB. the Levels pannel is no harm and would protect users ears from overloads.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. NLE style timecode entry

In most NLEs timecode entry (e.g. to go to a time in the editor) does NOT require the colons entering, or all the numbers.

Typically an entry of 12 would take you to the nearest HH:MM:SS:12

Period acts as :00, so 12 period period would go to nearest HH:12:00:00

10 period period 15 would go to 10:00:00:15

Frames entered above the current frame rate are calculated so 35 would go to nearest HH:MM:01:10 in a 25fps project.

• and - allow relative movement.

PPro is only recently getting to grips with this though.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Every so often, when deleting then re-recording, the waveform and spectral display will zoom to the per sample level.

Randomly, during the sequence of recording, selecting, deleting, and re-recording, the waveform and the spectral display will zoom all the way to the sample level. It stays this way when the recording is complete and is only resolved by manually zooming back out.

Audition 12.0.0.241, MacOS 10.13.6

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Support ALAC format

ALAC is a commonly used high quality audio format and I discovered recently via a support session that is is not/no longer supported in Audition. https://helpx.adobe.com/audition/using/supported-file-formats.html

It used to be the case that I could take an audio clip of, for example, 2,116 kbps, slice it up in Audition's multitrack editor and export it to the same quality. This is no longer the case. Now when I export a slice of 2,116 kbps ALAC-format audio to the same format (choosing options to export at the same quality as the source audio) I get a file that's 1,591 kbps. Clearly, that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base