Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multitrack Marker Based Selection (And Deletion)

I would love the ability to select every marker (and the attached audio) in multi-track and do one macro split + delete, instead of doing each one individually.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG: DeNoiser and DeReverb (Jason Levine and Video Revealed)

The new DeNoiser and DeReverb don't work well the first part of the audio clip.
    There are some of these results on You Tube. For example the first part of the audio of the videos of the Video Revealed and Jason Levine videos have these audio problems, I think because they are using these new tools. ;)

Jason Levine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZsbFuuEy30

Video Revealed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkla0IPt8ck

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG: DeNoiser and DeReverb (Jason Levine and Video Revealed)

There are some of these results on You Tube. For example the first part of the audio of the videos of the Video Revealed and Jason Levine videos have these audio problems, I think because they are using these new tools. ;)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG: DeNoiser and DeReverb (Jason Levine and Video Revealed)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Center on marker when navigating

In the 2017 version, you could use page scrolling and when navigating between markers it would center them. In the latest version, the markers are no longer centered, but at the beginning of the selection, making editing difficult. This can be changed by choosing smooth (centered) scrolling, but not an option if you want to use page scrolling.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug report: There's no apparent way to make a favorite act on the current selection.

I was trying to record a favorite to do one thing: normalize to a certain level. But it's useless because it insists on using hard-coded start and end times by default.

These defaults and UI are indefensible. I would bet that in the vast, vast majority of cases, users want a recorded action to act the same way as any other function: on the selection if there is one, or the whole file if not. How many times do you want to perform the same action on an absolute range of samples over and over on arbitrary files? Adobe makes…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have the ability to output video through a blackmagic card to an external monitor

Have the ability to output video through black magic card to an external monitor

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. waveform

RE: CASE NUMBERADB-3289363-G4Q9E

Unexpected Waveform Behavior. After recording for about three minutes the Waveform no longer shows (which makes it impossible to edit!).
    These are random occurrences but when it does happen I have to begin another WAV file and continue recording. Mayur, senior Adobe Advisor, had me reinstall Adobe 2017 and the waveform reappeared. Then after closing Adobe CC 2018 and reopening the file the Waveform image magically reappeared! Tis' a puzzlement.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. REAL TIME PLAYBACK

Audition should process all the effects and changes faster, instead of stopping and, then, playing the clip again after waiting a moment for listening the changes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Audition can't synchronize audio with vídeo. WHY?

Audition should have better synchronization functionalities.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BETTER RESULTS WHEN YOU COMBINE DIFFERENT FUNCTIONALITIES

For example Audition doesn't combine the automatic volume adjustment (autoducking) when the file has been processed in terms of pitch and/or time into the multitrack.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BETTER RESULTS WHEN YOU COMBINE DIFFERENT FUNCTIONALITIES

For example Audition doesn't combine the automatic volume adjustment (autoducking) when the file has been processed in terms of pitch and/or time into the multitrack.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fill left with right (and right with left) from Premiere

The ability to directly open a premiere project in Audition to do the audio work is great, nice job Adobe. But, I often use 'fill left with right' or right with left as the mic is normally only into one channel or the other channel is unsuitable. It is a fast 'effect' added at track level in Premiere but it is shown as not supported when you open the project in Audition. Messes up the entire audio at the point where you want to finish the audio. This would be so helpful for video editors, please

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I wonder if the “Source Channel Routing” could be expanded to map this ‘effect’ easily. Right now, the SCRis limited to one unique channel assignment per clip channel, but it might be easy enough to modify.

Ideally, Premiere should make it simpler to convert a stereo clip to mono and toggle the source channel. “Fill x with y” seems a bit of a kludge to me as the result, a multi-mono file, has the same output results with a lot more complexity.

I’ll enter a feature request. Thanks.
    Edit: Request: 4199707

14. Spectral Pan and Frequency

I know this might have been a fairly esoteric feature back in the Audition 3 days, but I'd like to have the Spectral Pan and Frequency displays back. They were quite useful for surgical editing of the stereo image. I don't imagine they would be that hard to re-implement.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add the option to categorize things into folders/Groups while editing similar to photoshop.

separate different multi track projects into groups or folders to be more organized.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Different inputs fro different tracks.

It would be really usful to set different inputs for different tracks (i.e: a microphone input for a track and a Virtual Audio Cable input for another): the classical case of podcast for interviews by skype.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Put Manual Pitch Correction as an FX on the multitrack page

This will allow real time manual control over pitch correction using an automation lane as well as providing a reference track for easier tuning.
    The Manual Pitch Correction FX in Audition in the hands of a skilled operator can produce far superior results than 3rd party FX like AutoTune and Melodyne

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Include "Synchronize Settings" Option as in Premiere CC

Currently Adobe doesn't provide the "syn Settings" option. Consequentially I'm unable to transfer my settings in Audition from one workstation to another. This is a contradiction to the intentions in the creative cloud which is under these circumstances only a limited creative cloud.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. [BUG] Noise reduction process does not work, loud snaps at the beginning and no reduction applied

Ever since upgrading to Audition CC 2018, noise reduction has not worked at all. Attempting to use it produces a loud snapping/reversing sound, the audio is shifted, and the noise reduction is not applied at all.

CC 2017 works as expected and I've continued to use it, but I would like to be using the current software. I am on a 2017 iMac, macOS High Sierra 10.13.3.

I've attached a recording of what happens when I try to use noise reduction on a file. Changing settings, sample size, etc all produce similar results.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to play karaoke format files and have the 'lyrics' display on a seperate panel/external monitor

We get a lot of karaoke singers in the studio and this would be a great boon.
    Something similar could be used for dialogue overdubs by displaying text on a separate screen as the timeline progresses

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base