Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stop the crashes; make link media easier, both are the bain of my life and ruin what is conceptually a great piece of software.

I use Audition for electro acoustic composition (mainly acoustic) and I love the waveform editor which allows me t precess my samples though filtering into frequency bands with the spectrum analyser, putting samples through parametric EQ, transpositions etc, etc the multitrack editor is great for what I want to do as well; its allows me to work as I did in the late 70s with tape but with greater precision and more possibilities. I occasionally use midi to input melody or maybe create synth drones and a midi facility would allow me to add melody chords etc directly into the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Premiere Pro Still does not render Waves plugins during export

Maybe it's time to fix this bug as it seems to have been present since 2017 and its still a nightmare. Either that or watch your user base migrate to Da Vinci Resolve where the plugins I spent a fortune on actually get into the final render and save me from looking like and idiot in front of my clients
    How about it guys?
    I was told to post this in audition by Niel as more Dev is here more often

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Comping Vocals Feature pls

adobe audition should add a comping vocal function.
    reminder for those who not knows:
    comping vocals is when the producer or engineer will record several vocal takes of the same part.
    They then cut together the best pieces of each into a single flawless take.
    An arrow to expand the several vocal takes and to hide them with a second click on the arrow would be awesome so you can expand, make changes and then hide the comped vocals so u only get 1 left like other daws do this!
    That would extremely fasten up the workflow and would be…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Simple solutions to simple problems.

Add the tools (clip especially) to the Waveform Editor. For less experienced people with this software, they will put a single track here. I did. And I have spent 2 HOURS on the phone with both Apple support (because Adobe said the problem was with my mac - it wasn't) and Adobe support. Rebooted, had ALL SORTS of permission changes made to my computer by Adobe, only to be told, "put the single track in multitrack and clip it there." There is no word to describe the level of frustration. TWO HOURS to cut five seconds from a one minute…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Spread clips evenly"

As people begin using Audition more and more for editing music and soundtracks, it would be incredibly helpful to have a feature where we can set two clips on a track at different places and select them and every track between them, click on this action and have all of the clips between them distributed evenly. This would have a similar effect to the Photoshop, InDesign, or illustrator feature where you can select multiple objects and have them distributed evenly along the same axis between the two objects on the outside. As someone trying to get perfect timing between some…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use Lame MP3 Encoder to dramatically improve quality

Title says it all, even though the MP3 license has expired it is still used by a large majority of people and it is still offered as an Export option in Audition. With the current Fraunhofer encoder at CBR 320, there is a brickwall at the 16kHz frequency, which removes a lot of the higher frequencies during compression (therefore decreasing the quaility). On the other hand, the LAME encoder does not have this issue and extends its range to 20kHz (maximum a human can hear). Many other DAWs use this while Audition is the only one that has not taken…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ducking sensitivity slider shows the wrong position

When setting the audio ducking sensitivity, the slider position is incorrect when compared to the displayed value. Setting it to 10.0 is showing a slider position of around 1.0.

Audition 22.4.0.49 on Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1706

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Extended Desktops... on MAC?

I use the mutliple desktop feature on the Mac where I can move between different programmes with just a swipe of the mouse. BUT Adobe software doesn't allow me to place the programme in an extended desktop? Would be nice if it did. I could organise my workspace better.
    Also just a comment, do you find when updates and new features are added... it would be nice to choose whether you would like the feature turned on or not, instead of spending ages to find the tick box to turn the thing off after an update that assumed you'd like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. midi

must be able to use midi files to edit sample libraries.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Click and Drag with Razor to Ripple Delete Section

When editing a podcast I have to remove short bits of silence. I do this with the razor tool, clicking once at each end of the silence, and then using shift-delete to ripple delete the silent segment. I'd be able to save possibly 10-15% of the time it takes me to edit if I were able to use the razor tool to click at one end of the silence, drag to the other end, and have it ripple delete that section. So taking 3-4 clicks and a key combo press and bringing it down to one click and a drag.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Error when saving files from Audition

Working in Mulitrack in Audition, mixing down, and ultimately saving the mixed-down file as a .wav - according to Audition, everything works and looks normal.

However, when I try to bring that mixed-down file into another program, in this instance After Effects, the following errors appear:

==============

After Effects warning: A nullptr was dereferenced.

[click Ok]

After Effects error: Could not read from the source. Please check the settings and try again. (86::1)

[click OK]

After Effects error: file [filename] cannot be imported - this '.wav' file is damaged or unsupported.

==============

I also attempted to import into Premiere, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix Incorrect Time Estimates when Exporting 5.1 Channel Multitrack Mixdowns

Currently, when exporting a multitrack mixdown of a 5.1 file (let's say a 5.1 main track flagged as "Music" and ducked against a stereo file panned to cover mostly center channel exported to 32-bit float PCM, since this is what I'm mainly doing)... For a ~2 hour file, the "Time remaining" estimate starts off low... maybe 3 minutes. Then, up until the 50% progress mark, the estimate just continuously increases. The actual mixdown may take 10-15 minutes but it's impossible to know without setting a timer. It's also a single-threaded process, which is pretty terrible since we're talking about uncompressed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Speech to text Just like Twisted Wave

Speech to Text Please look at the newest update to "Twisted Wave" They not only have the words pop up under each track but also you can upload your script and it highlights the script's words as you read. As a voice actor/ Narrator this saves a ton of time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Select Effects in the Multitrack Track Effects Rack with Key Command

It would be very useful to be able to select the Effect plugins in the Effects Rack in the Multitrack Mixer/Editor with a key command. As it is now, there are key commands for Toggle the Effects Rack, and to open the selected effect plugin, but no key command for selecting a plugin.

Either a command to select the first one, and then arrows up down to select next/previous, or the option to open them using a modifier key + the list number 1-xx of the actual plugin...

Would make life without mice so much easier...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow user presets for saving parameters

Allow user presets for saving parameters. Many of us need to save many files during the day with very different parameters, such as (1) WAV, 24/48 or (2) mp3, 16/44.1/192 or (3) mp3, 24/48/256. Currently, this takes many clicks for each file. This is a basic feature that I've been asking for for the past few years... It would really help those of us who use the program for work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ¶∆¶+2348034806218¶∆¶I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCULT FOR INSTANT MONEY RITUAL WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICE IN ABUJA, DELTA, ABIA, OWERRI, BAYELSA, KADU

+2348034806218***Many of us believe that the age of “Money Rituals” is over, but I am sorry to bust your bubble because it still exists in different shapes and sizes.
    What’s the definition of a Money ritual? Money Rituals are practices by some people who believe they can create wealth for individuals with the use of spells, charms, and sacrifices e.t.c.
    Money rituals can be traced to various parts of Africa, but it can also be seen in many countries such as India, Nigeria, Ghana and even the west, where people use animals for (sacrifices) without no body effect or human…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ¶∆¶+2348034806218¶∆¶I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FOR MONEY,POWER,FAME IN DUBAI,SWEDEN, BELGIUM,FINLAND,AUSTRIA#

+2348034806218 COME JOIN HOME OF RICHES, ZERUZANDAH OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL IN AFRICA INDONESIA DUBAI MALAYSIA ITALY GERMANY TURKEY AUSTRALIA OWERRI ABUJA KANO JOS MAKURDI PORT-HARCOURT LAGOS INDONESIA THAILAND MILWAUKEE ANAMBRA UMUAHIA LAGOS DUBAI GERMANY ITALY NIGERIA AUSTRALIA QATAR INDONESIA CALL NOW +2348034806218 THE CURRENT ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE UNIVERSE HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR HUMAN OF THE LOWER LEVEL TO SURVIVE THE HARDSHIP. IT IS OF NO DOUBT THAT MOST PEOPLE OF THE WORLD DO NOT FEED TWO GOOD MEALS PER DAY NOT TO TALK OF MEETING OTHER DEMANDS OF NECESSITY WHICH HAVE BEEN OF THE GREAT HEIGHT…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ¶∆¶+2348034806218¶∆¶HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FOR WEALTH IN DUBAI, AUSTRALIA, CANADA,USA,CHINA,JAPAN,IRELAND,NETHERLAND,SWEDEN, BELGIUM,FINLAND

+2348034806218***Many of us believe that the age of “Money Rituals” is over, but I am sorry to bust your bubble because it still exists in different shapes and sizes.
    What’s the definition of a Money ritual? Money Rituals are practices by some people who believe they can create wealth for individuals with the use of spells, charms, and sacrifices e.t.c.
    Money rituals can be traced to various parts of Africa, but it can also be seen in many countries such as India, Nigeria, Ghana and even the west, where people use animals for (sacrifices) without no body effect or human…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ∆¢∆+2348034806218∆¢∆HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR INSTANT MONEY RITUAL WITHOUT HUMAN BLOOD∆¢

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ¶∆¶+2348034806218¶∆¶HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FOR WEALTH, FAME, POWER AND PROTECTION¶∆¶

+2348034806218 COME JOIN HOME OF RICHES, ZERUZANDAH OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL IN AFRICA INDONESIA DUBAI MALAYSIA ITALY GERMANY TURKEY AUSTRALIA OWERRI ABUJA KANO JOS MAKURDI PORT-HARCOURT LAGOS INDONESIA THAILAND MILWAUKEE ANAMBRA UMUAHIA LAGOS DUBAI GERMANY ITALY NIGERIA AUSTRALIA QATAR INDONESIA CALL NOW +2348034806218 THE CURRENT ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE UNIVERSE HAVE MADE IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR HUMAN OF THE LOWER LEVEL TO SURVIVE THE HARDSHIP. IT IS OF NO DOUBT THAT MOST PEOPLE OF THE WORLD DO NOT FEED TWO GOOD MEALS PER DAY NOT TO TALK OF MEETING OTHER DEMANDS OF NECESSITY WHICH HAVE BEEN OF THE GREAT HEIGHT…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base