Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Key Remapping between video and audio apps.

Please make the keys to return to home be the enter key and zooming be the alt key.

I am cutting video and I can return to the beginning by hitting enter, that key does nothing in Audition, make it do that.

When editing video I hold Alt to zoom, in Audition it's Ctl. In Multi Track make all the keys relevant to the same functions in Premier. It's like the 2 software's are from different companies still. Make it like it's one entire suite where we don't have to recall what key to use and it is all fluid…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: Build 14.2.0.34

when i save-as from a .wav to a .mp3 with Audition, the duration shows longer in the Firefox and MS Edge web browsers. But it shows correctly within Audition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Typo in Reduce Background Noise.

Though "This" effects can seem intimidating at first, this walkthrough will teach you...
    Should be 'These" effects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug: Numbers hidden by cursor

When using the stretch tool in 14.0, the icon in the cursor tool completely blocks the stretch amount. This happens with volume keyframes too. This has happened to others too as I've seen in the forums. Screenshot is below. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Big Report - Clicks

Clicks start appearing out of nowhere in the audio file when I mix down a track... It sounds fine in the final mix, rendered etc... to eliminate the clicks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Issue : seamless multi-track session exports aren't that seamless

Hi everyone!

As I'm working on a video game ambiance sound, I needed to create a seamless audio. So I exported a multitrack session with all of my sounds. I imported the result (which isn't seamless), cut the beginnning and put it at the end with the fade-in/out feature (pic1). So, in Audition, when I listen to the audio, it's perfectly seamless, there's no cut or anything.

Once it's exported, the audio seems good when imported in Audition, the sound is perfectly cut (2nd track on pic2).

BUT

When you play the sound in any other software, there's a cut…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Core Sync is constantly on and using all my CPU and battery.

Core sync comes on every hour or so, no matter how many times I quit it, heating up my computer like crazy (and busting voice takes by driving my fan nuts) and chewing up 50-70% of my cpu and energy use! This bug is driving me nuts, and it can't be good for my computer. Please fix it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Saving files under .m3u.

Hello,

I have Adobe Audition. I usually save my files to mp3. A year ago, I found out that I can save other types of files to mp3. However, I would like to save some of my files to .m3u, yet that isn't an option when I save a file. In the next update, can you please include .m3u on the saved list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Chromebook

I need adobe audition in Chromebook to communicate and i'am deaf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. FFmpeg import plugin

Please support FFmpeg for importing all king of formats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add ability to import AAF

Hi there // the ability to import AAF is so necessary. I mean, this embedded AAF i just received opens in Davinci Resolve, why can't it be opened in Adobe's audio program? Seems pretty basic.

Guess I'll move off Audition and into Resolve's Fairlight page.

Enjoy my subscription money anyway, what is it now, $960AUS a year? ****, you guys are killin it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow cross-fades without having to select "automatically cross fade overlapping tracks"

I generally don't want to automatically cross-fade overlapping tracks, so I leave that option off. But then to fade between two clips on the same track, I can't add a simple cross-fade. (Can in pro tools by dragging the fade icon from one clip over the other clip.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Drag two mono files onto stereo track to make it stereo.

When exporting a stereo file from PP to Audition, it is imported into Audiiton as two mono files. So essentially, my stereo music becomes mono.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Audition crashes when I open Stretch and Pitch

As what the titles says, Adobe Audition CC (14.0.0.36, Windows10) crashes every time I open the Stretch and Pitch option. I hope this bug will be fixed soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Adobe Audition Build 14.1.0.43 - Metadata Editing - Work Titles Having Special Characters Sometimes Scramble Text

Inserting textual data having special characters associated with correct foreign language usage formatting into Metadata fields will frequently end up with the special character letters being scrambled into something unidentifiable. The initial copy/pasting of the textual data appears to have no anomalies. After saving the metadata input with a saving of the file, the scrambling occurs. Foreign language usage with correct special characters must be allowed to be used without the software scrambling the textual data input.

Délicatement Délicieux Calme Op.133
    Formes Danse s'Ébattent dans une Louche Absinthium Op.125
    Tourbillonaire Grâce à l'Horizon d'Événement d'un Trou Noir dans une Autre…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I would really enjoy having virtual instrument support and a catalog.

As someone who started audio editing in garage band, for those few instances that I needed instruments for mixing my audio it was great to have a catalog of them available. As of late I find myself doing more projects like that and I am frustrated with how limiting it is to not have those features on such powerful software. It would likely be a more lucrative add on for your company as it would fill a gap that might cause users who were previously considering Audition for audio editing to sway from using other platforms that already provide these…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My playback audio is skipping

I have been having an issue with Audition that's gotten worse. Basically during playback, it will skip in and out, sometimes lasting a second, sometimes lasting for several. At first it was annoying, but now it's really preventing me from editing the session. I spent a couple hours doing research on it trying different things with my I/O, playback, buffer size, audio devices, and RAM power and none of it worked. Any suggestions please help! I cannot continue any professional recording until it is resolved.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base