Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. oke

oke

0 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [BUG] With snapping enabled multiple clips moved together may lose sync

When moving multiple clips with snapping enabled, clips may get out of sync with each other. Bug has been replicated by other users as seen here:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2499063#

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. make it so it doesn't F U C K I N G C R A S H every time maybe?

How about make it so it doesn't crash EVERY ******* TIME.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. update Audition

I have a mid-2012 MacBook Pro.

For the past two months, I've been having consistent problems with recorded audio that has no distortion, and was recorded at high quality, suddenly having awful distortion when I import it into Audition. It's like a crackly fuzz kind of sound. Or, I'll have multitrack sessions with a podcast episode I've been editing, and what was once sounding like normal clean audio, will then play back distorted.

I also have not been able to record in multitrack view for several months. I cannot arm the track to record (the R button is inoperable), so…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. #ProjectKazoo and #ProjectVoco

You could add #ProjectKazoo (it's a great reason for adding music functionalities) and #ProjectVoco as Adobe Audition tools.

Yes, Adobe, you can ;)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. opening mxf files gives mute tracks

I am importing 6 Audio mxf files (wav 24bit/4800kHz) from a DCP. All contain 6ch of audio. The first reel/file is recognized fine, the rest appears silent. Other software is able to read the files properly.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. panning the video window to be able to position a zoomed in video clip

panning the video window to be able to position a zoomed in video clip to a portion of the screen relevant to making audio decisions

a hand tool like in photoshop may be required.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Changing Automation lines when section is highlighted

Like in Pro Tools, highlight a section of what automation you want to change, grab the automation line, and the highlighted selection moves to where you adjust it.
    It saves you making 4 automation markers, selecting the two in the middle, holding shift, and moving it. It's very fiddly.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BUG: Visual Keybord for Keyboard Shortcut display does not display the current keyboard lay-out

The problem: As soon as you do not have a US keyboard layout (mine is a Swiss one), the keyboard shortcuts (line [ ] etc) do not work and need to be reassigned (to è and ").

The visual keyboard does unfortunately not know about other lay-outs.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 软件突然不能播放音频了!!

第一次安装时用得挺好的。后面不知道怎么闪退一次后就不能播放音频了,还没有了声音,检查了电脑的声卡都没有问题,其他软件都能播放

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Coloured, multi-level marker ranges

In Pro Tools, you are able to set coloured, filled-in range markers on more than one line. It makes it easier to group your music sections having different coloured ranges instead of just grey vertical lines. And it removes the need to have markers that can get in the way if you have a lot of them.
    Speaking of which, there should be an option to turn them off. I'm fairly certain I did one time, or was I dreaming that.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How about a way to lock the workspace so people don't ***** up my life?

How about a way to prevent other people from screwing up my workspace? Password perhaps? or even a simple "Are you sure you want to overwrite this workspace" would save so much heartache.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My Audition shut down.

My Audition shut down. I restarted and tried everything I can think of. I need it urgently.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. De-verb

I see a lot of 3rd party de-verb effects. Please release one!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Tool to smooth out vocal fry

I'd like a tool to help clean up vocal fry. I'm a visual designer who records audio for training. I typically work with the spectral frequency. I'd love a tool that I could use to smooth out the vocal fry that keeps it the same pitch and duration but almost fills it in content-aware-style to smooth it out.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. blank windows

Many of the pop-up windows will show a blank window with no content, unless I click the Windows toolbar or desktop. Various confirm or info dialog windows won't show anything but the window frame and white background and Audition won't let me do anything unless I click Yes/No or OK/Cancel, etc. But that's hard to do when you can't see it. I suspect it might be a display driver issue?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

I'm running Audition CC 2018 on Windows 10 Pro (Version 1803) off a Dell Latitude 7370 laptop. Display adapter is Intel HD Graphics 515…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG REPORT: Crash when effects is being added

Audition crashes and shuts down quite frequently when I try to add effecs to the track effects rack. Not sure if it is limited to the Multi-Band EQs. This is currently a show stopper.
    The project hast over 30 Track (48kHz, 5.1) with multiple busses.
    Very similiar projects ran quite smoothly and stable in the version one year ago, if that's is any help. (currently running Version 11.1.1.3 under Win10).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Error: General Import Failure -7

Please see https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2506597

I've also already emailed audbugs@adobe.com but have not received a response back yet.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Selecting next clip when highlighting current clip

When I've been highlighting part of a clip that is right next to another and I get to the end of the first clip, the next clip becomes fully selected. Which means when I press Delete, the extra clip goes also. This is quite a hassle because it means I've been carefully stopping short of completely highlighting the clip, deleting that selection, clicking outside of the clips, then selecting the small remaining clip and then deleting it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Audition should not put audio 17 minutes from the start of a new multitrack session.

I selected two files that I had newly opened in Audition (in the Files pane), right-clicked, and said "Insert into new multitrack session."

For no apparent reason, the audio begins around 16:54 in the timeline, with blank space before that. The playhead was at zero beforehand. Screen shot attached.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base