Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. audition CC 2018 will not play??????

I cannot get Audition CC 2018 to play on my Mac Pro. 2017 works perfectly but if I open the exact same session in CC2018 the Session will not play. Can someone help me understand

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ADVANCED TOOLS FOR SOUND EFFECTS

Audition needs advanced tools for create realistic synthetic sound effects, like a group of oscillators such as Reaktor.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spectral Waveform Amplitude Visualization Adjustment

After Effects has an knob in the Composition panel that is labelled "Adjust Exposure (affects view only)." This knob allows you to adjust the exposure to see what's going on better without affecting the final product at all.

I would like a near identical feature inside Audition for the amplitude of a Spectral Waveform view.

I work on a lot of quiet audio and it can be very hard to see. We don't dynamically compress audio until the end of our workflow in Premiere. Being able to visualize at a higher (or lower) amplitude would be incredible on the eyes

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Audition display interface grey, not contrasted and difficult to read. I preferred audition 3.0 interface.

Audition CC display interface is all grey and not contrasted. It is difficult to read icons and scales. It gives me headache. I preferred audition 3.0 interface.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Audition won't stop crashing!

Every few minutes audition is crashing. All I am trying to do is put in markers at sound breaks for a project I am working on. Why am I paying for this service if it won't even stay open?! Gah!!!!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Favorites Won't Vst Process First Two Seconds Of The Audio PDC Bug ???

When I process the audio with vst using Auditions Favorites, the very first two seconds stays dry, unprocessed then it continues as processed...This works with action scripts in Audition 3.0 but 2018 version seems to delay the processing when done using Favorites...Why is that, is this a bug that can't be fixed ? and how come it works with 3.0 version of Audition and not 2018 one ?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Audition doesn't work after a fresh reinstall

After update audition cc (11.1.0.184) audition doesn't start at all...
    I tried uninstall the reinstall. doesn't start.

i deleted dynamiclink.exe in audition folder, then it starts...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. OSCILLATORS

Audition should have advanced oscillators for better synthetic sound effects creations.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Effects Presets don't work after a few repeat uses.

After using Audition on a couple clips back to back (Waveform editing) when I pull up one of my Effect Presets (which usually has Parametric equalizer and Graphic Equalizer presets saved in it) suddenly one or both of these Effects is no longer in the preset. I have to close Audition, Reopen the program, and reimport the audio file to begin again. This happened a few months ago when Audition update. Now the most recent Update (11.1.0.184) seems to be doing it again. I VERY often edit a dozen plus audio files that I send over from Premiere, so this…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Memory use in Multitrack playback does not respect limits set in Preferences

Often, when playing back a multitrack file with lots of short clips close together, Audition eats up way more memory than I have allowed it to use under the Memory section of Preferences.
    For example, if I only let Adobe programs have, say, 7 GB of RAM, Audition will still try to use up more than 10 GB, often crashing the whole computer unless I force quit it early on.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Parameter Envelopes for Tracks/Busses

Like in Ableton Live (visual graph curve editing) where you can select a parameter such as panning or volume or effects of specific tracks and have them change over time.

You currently have it set up for stereo panning and volume on individual clips, but it would be awesome to expand it to tracks/busses and 5.1 where you could have a track pan in surround sound space on a timeline.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can I Get Help my Presets and effects are missing such as radio announcer

I recently got on after being ask for a new password and found my presets and favorites were gone I cant even find any of the effects in the rack such as radio announcer could you help me with this thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More synthetic tools

More sound synthesis tools for sound effects, such as the Reaktor software and others.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enhance Mix Paste Crossfade Algorithm to Maintain Audio Amplitude

Premiere Pro has a few different audio crossfades: Constant Power (the default), Constant Gain, and Exponential Fade.

The algorithm used to crossfade audio in Audition's "Mix Paste" seems similar to Constant Gain, but it would be much more useful to us if we could get something closer to Constant Power

Steps to hear how this issue affects audio:

1. Open a file with consistent noise (ambient room tone, waterfall; any noise that has mostly consistent amplitude throughout) or create a new file and generate some noise

2. Copy a portion of the noise

3. Mix paste this copied noise atop a different section…
    3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 22 23 24 26 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base