Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bounce to Split Tracks

Add a "Bounce to Split Tracks" option, which could merge the "Bounce to new track" action, with "Extract channels to mono files" in one single step in the multitrack editor.

I record video with 2 lavalier microphones on the left and right channel, and it would be a great way to save the extra steps when working on the sound mix in audition!

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Waveform Editor Grid

I would like to have the option to toggle the visibility of the Waveform Editor Grid. This feature was available in legacy versions of Audition.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. envelops and vst plugin

Hi,

I would like to create a VST plugin that could allow to show an envelop like the volume envelop in Multitrack Editor. How to develop it ?

Then, how and where are stored data information of the mixed envelop. I've been looking in .sesx session file but no datas about volume or panoramic were strored

Thanks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it less dark

can't see a thing

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Audition won't stop crashing!

Every few minutes audition is crashing. All I am trying to do is put in markers at sound breaks for a project I am working on. Why am I paying for this service if it won't even stay open?! Gah!!!!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Audition crashes when I browse to save a file

When I save a recording for the first time & go to browse to the file location via Windows Explorer, Audition reliably crashes. It recovers with all audio and will allow me to save and use explorer to browse to a save location after the first crash.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Diagnostics > Delete Silence Should be recognized when recording a Macro

Currently, you cannot record a macro and include the Diagnostics>Delete Silence action in it. Attempting to do so causes an error message to occur saying something akin to no recognizable actions were entered for the macro.

In fact, it was confirmed by Adobe staff in 2014 that the macro doesn't recognize the Diagnostics panel. This works well with batch processing in Cool Edit Pro 2, and it's frustrating having to revert to legacy versions in order to get this to function. Please add it to Audition.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Spectral Waveform New Gradient Colors

Allow us to choose different gradients instead of the current black>purple>red>orange>yellow>dark yellow

A number of presets would be nice. Example:
    black > blue > orange > yellow > white

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Audition 2019 crashes when switching to PreSonus Quantum 2

I just updated to Audition 2019. I can no longer select my PreSonus Quantum 2 in the audio hardware. As soon as I click OK, Audition freezes for a few seconds then gives me the submit a crash report screen. I've done so. I tried again in 2018, no problems whatsoever.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Built in effect with more graphic and visally feedback User Interface

I would appriciate it very much, that the AA built in effects would have more visual feedback, for seeing what is going on, for example, the compressors with showing the gain reduction an meters etc like the famous purchase plugins and i would like them to have a graphic User Interface with knobs and stuff like that.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fader automation issue, BUG report?

When I selected 'write' mode to record fader automation, changing it back to 'read' once completed, no automation was recorded. After some testing I realised that if I use 'touch' to record the automation the fader position was recorded. This can be easily confirmed when looking at the volume keyframes. Is this a known issue in this release (Oct 2018)? In Premiere this works as expected using 'write' mode.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Option to include track number in file names with "Exctract Audio From CD"

When extracting audio from CD I have to manually add track numbers to the file names, there is no option to do add this automatically.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Spectral display shows gaps during record that resolve after recording is complete.

When recording with the spectral display active, the spectral display shows large gaps that resolve themselves either when the screen resets to move forward or after recording is complete. Since this is not an "actual" gap in the recording, why should there be a gap during the recording?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BUG: Loudness Radar reset causes crash

Start new multitrack session
    Add Special | Loudness Radar to master bus
    Hit the 'reset' button (top right) on LR panel - CRASH

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bug:

This error keeps popping up when ever I choose preferences or similar tasks for the program to do.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. FASTER MULTITRACK EFFECTS

You could accelerate the multitrack effects of Audition for having a faster workflow when you are trying to make a real time mixing with a lot of effects.

THANKS.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Randomize Track Color

What happened to the option to enable/disable Track Color Randomization in ver.2019?

-paul.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mojave - Input doesn't work anymore

Hi, after I have updated to Mojave the input recording does not work anymore. I have tested other DAW and they worked fine. The lateste Adobe Audtion seems to have a bug here. Audio Interface is a Babyface Pro from RME. Their support tested also and said, Adobe Audition is faulty here.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. When double-clicking a file in file window to select a file, Audition frequently opens the "Open File" browser instead

To reproduce:
    Open a bunch of files
    Double click the file names in the Files window to select one file or another
    Double click about halfway between two files

Expected result:
    One of the two files will be selected and its contents will open in Editor window

Actual result:
    Frequently the "Open" window will pop up, as if you have clicked command-O to open a new file.

This seems like a minor thing but happens multiple times a day, sometime multiple times an editing session. I know the issue is that my double click isn't accurately on one file, but…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why can't I use the fade in and fade out in the clip tab? I have a paid account.

Why can't I use the fade in and fade out in the clip tab? I have a paid account.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base