Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A feature that changes the playback speed of the entire project in multitrack mode. there are a LOT of podcasters using audition

A feature that changes the playback speed of the entire project in multitrack mode. there are a LOT of podcasters using audition. it would be of great benefit to be able to speed up playback. Avid has this and so i assume protools and logic do, it's pretty insane that there is no tool to do this in audition!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Urgently we need adobe audition mobile, so please give us one ... thanks very much ... audition the best

Urgently we need adobe audition mobile, it is a must on the road, so please give us one ... thanks very much ... audition the best

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG: Session seems to be empty.

The saved multitrack session is always empty if its folder has 2 spaces in the name. Example: Untitled Session"space space"1 instead of normal Untitled Session"space"1. Tested on WIN10 for Audition 2021 and 2022.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. export waveform

I'd like to be able to export the waveform as a video file.

I use Audition to edit wildlife sounds and posting a video of a bird call would be helpful

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pre-render is broken on Macbook Pro w/ Monterey

Pre-render is broken on a MacBook Pro running Monterey with 13 GB of RAM dedicated to audition.

The audio will play for two seconds before all Levels monitors drop to zero. The playback continues, but no sound appears to be coming out of the program.

This has been happening for months, but is only relative to me when I need to work on a project remotely (without access to external hard drives).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG: Album art image doesn't get saved.

Audition 2022 does not save my mp3's Album Art image.
    The jpg image I browsed and selected is not saved with other metadata.
    Other data like tile, artist, etc. do get saved as expected, but not the cover art.

After I choose and save my cover art and mp3 file, the image is not applied in Finder or Music app. And you can't see blank field when you open mp3 file in Audition again.

I just updated Audition to 22.1.1.23. and it didn't help.

thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BUG: Window Stuck Off-Screen When 2nd Display Disconnected/Reconnected

BUG: Using Audition 22.0.0.96 on iMac Catalina + 2nd Display.
    Audition remembers window position, but too difficult to make it forget.
    Used Audition with window positioned on 2nd display. Closed program, and connected 2nd display to a different computer. Next day reconnected the 2nd display to iMac and opened Audition. Nothing appeared to happen. Finally figured out that the window was off the iMac screen but not on the 2nd display where it should have been. Other programs can figure out to appear on the 2nd display no problem, but Audition window just hangs out off screen where you can't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Selección inestable de varios archivos en un proyecto

Sería imprescindible revisar por qué, al mover varios segmentos al mismo tiempo dentro de un proyecto, éstos se pueden alejar o acercar entre sí en el trayecto. Incluso estando agrupados. Eso no debería pasar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Exposing VST/VST3 parameters to the control surface plugin APIs

Audition, unfortunately, doesn't expose VST/VST3 parameters to the control surface plugin APIs nor to a universal MIDI learn capability. I'd like to recommend to expose this parameter to MIDI so that it would benefit users of every audio control surface (specifically looking at getting Monogram Controllers for Audition). If exposed to the control surface plugin API, it would benefit other similar devices to Monogram that use a native integration with Audition.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add support for position-synced plugins

Adobe Audition currently does NOT support position-synced plugins (like Cableguys Shaperbox2) and it would be fantastic if support for these types of plugins/effects was added, making Audition more like a DAW vs. just being an simple multitrack audio editor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enable Arrakis Metadata Export

I'm curious about some added functionality to Adobe Audition. I work in radio and was happy to see that Adobe Audition had functionality for Wide Orbit Radio Automation Metadata. By this I mean, Artist, Title, Intro and EOM information could be saved in the wav form and then read by Wide Orbit automation - thereby saving millions of radio people the extra step of having to enter this information manually in Wide Orbit's file system.

I'm now working for Humana as their Senior Radio Station Consultant. Yes, we have a radio station! We use APEX and DIGILINK by Arrakis Systems…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Monday.com extension support for Audition and After Effects

I love the little Monday.com extension in Premiere Pro. It really helps reduce clutter. Please implement this for AfterEffects and Audition too. Perhaps it should just go to Media Encoder as this is used with all the Adobe programs?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Expand Audition out to 24.2 surround

Expand Audition out to 24.2 surround

With the addition of a little plugin called Spatial Audio Designer for Adobe Audition, you can expand Audition out to 24.2 surround – far more than even Dolby Atmos!

Plugin:
    https://newaudiotechnology.com/.../spatial-audio-designer/
    https://www.cinemasound.com/11-1-in-adobe-audition/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. can add a brainwave-sychronizer

in the very old 2003 version cool edit. there is a special effect->brainwave sychronizer...

if the adobe audition can provide this ,that will be fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When sending from Premiere to Audition, cross-fades do not register if one end of the cross-fade is at the clip edge.

If I cross-fade evenly across two clips, it sends to Audition fine.
    If I have it cross-fade where one end of the cross-fade is also the edge of the clip, it will treat it not as a cross-fade.
    To mitigate this, I have been shifting the cross-fade by one frame in Premiere so that Audition will recognize this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Frequency bands in different colors.

I wanted to be able to see different color for different frequency bands. I ended up making my own tool (not for public use), maybe this can inspire? See attachment.

Technical stuff:
    I use amplitude, top half is left bottom right.
    Used compute shaders to process the data and draw it on a texture. The texture only needs update when i zoom or cursor moves to far to left or right. If i updated the texture each frame it runs at about 5fps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring Back The Toolbar

I used to be able to do many things, just by clicking buttons on the toolbar. The toolbar is gone. Something as simple as "Save" or "Save as" can only be gotten to from the File menu.

AA seriously needs a customizable toolbar - AT LEAST. More than 15 years of ingrained user workflow has been thrown out the window in the current stripped down AA. Missing functionality? Sure thing. Should I start a list?

At the current price of a subscription this is completely unreasonable and unacceptable. I am not a happy camper.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I need to be able to change the master audio track in a multitrack session from stereo to 5.1 and

I need the ability to change the master track in a multitrack session from Stereo to 5.1. If I start my session editing in Stereo, there is no way for me to switch to 5.1 when I am mixing on the mix stage. I have to create a brand new session. In addition, there seems to be no way to import my tracks from one multi-track session into an existing multitrack session, which makes it very difficult to work in sound editing teams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Delete sequential -∞ from beginning and end

Especially noticable in digital sound effect creation, there is sometimes no actual audio at the start and ends of a clip.

I would love a way to easily start from sample 0, then delete every sample less than some chosen dBFS (such as -100) until the first sample that is great than that chosen dBFS.
    Then the same thing going in reverse, from the last sample.

Being able to have this as a favorite and batch process tons of clips would be a real time save.

Right now we can sort of use the Diagnostics, but this is limited to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We have to be able to select multiple tracks at once. Otherwise audition will never be a go to DAW for post audio imo.

Please PLEASE work on our ability to select multiple tracks at once. This would be a massive time saver.

Thank you!

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base