Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. An option to attach markers to clips in multitrack view, rather than attaching them to the timeline

Currently in Audition's multitrack editor, markers can only be attached to the timeline. It would be helpful to have an option to attach markers to individual clips, so that when those clips are moved in the timeline the markers move with them.

The only way to achieve this right now is to go into waveform view and place a marker there. This is pretty inconvenient and involves a lot of clicking back and forth between views.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please bring back the option to play overlapping clips (regions) in multitrack

There used to be a checkbox for "play overlapping clips" and now it's gone. Please bring it back. Helps keep track counts down when making radio production and commercials by not having to have a new track for every single bleep, zap, and voice clip that might touch.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  8 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug Report

Importing user preferences and effects does not happen. This is the fourth time I have experienced this issue and with the latest update (13.0.1.35) it is happened again.

When I chose to update Audition from 13.0 to 13.0.1, I made sure the "import preferences" option box was checked, along with the other option box (I can't remember know, "save something/or other") option box and as well. The 13.0 preference folder was in it's correct file path and I expected it to be used for the upgrade.

However, at the end of the installation process, a dialogue box popped up saying…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MIDI and VST support

I kmow that audition is not a composer software but i'd like use virtual instruments to create my sounds.

81 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export & share effect Rack presets

In every other piece of professional audio software I am aware of, I can share effect presets with others by finding the file, such as "giant_reverb.pst" etc., and sending to someone else who drops it in the same place on their computer, or imports, or whatever.

In Audition 2018, these seem to be stored in a big single XML file. Can this really be true? Is there no way to share? I just spent all day creating presets to share with a co-worker, but now I find there is no way to share just the relevant presets without sharing the…

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Audition 2020 VST support is busted

Izotope plugins cause 2020 to crash.
    MeldaProducitons plugins ui don't appear.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Would love to have auto-fade option on clip razors.

Would love to have auto-fade option on razor tool. Whenever I edit an audio clip, I create fades on both sides to make sure the audio doesn't pop or crackle. Other DAWS have the feature to create automatic fades with the cutting (razor) tool. Would really like to see this in adobe as well. Thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. search/copy effects like in other Adobe programs + create folders in import window

these things would very much improve everyday life with audition

• ability to create folders in import window

• ability to search effects like (PPro, AE,)

• ability to copy effects and paste to other clips

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. export a video file from audition without using premiere

export a video file from audition without using premiere

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adaptive Noise Reduction Doesn't Work Properly

Adaptive noise reduction doesn't work properly, It leaves noise at the beginning of the sound sample!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Marker

Please add a feature of Markers where the marker follows the content it is placed in/around when you move that content, rather than being stationary in the audition file.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add bins (or folders) to Files window

Add bins (or folders) to Files window. When adds many files to multitrack projects it's very hard to use it. In premiere we have bins many time.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A more visible indicator that a track is pre-rendering

When you have more tracks than can fit vertically on the screen at once, and some are set to pre-render, you have to watch for the little circle turning blue as you scroll to know if something is prerendering. I would like one of the following:
    1. The entire track properties/info area at the left end of the track turns a different color instead of the same gray as other tracks (or turns a tinted version of gray). Allow user to select what the color is.
    2. The whole track or at least the info/properties area is given a bright…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. the missing script option must be added back to the audiotion program

the missing script option must be added back to the audiotion program

it is an option that by clicking on configuration files opens a list of options and under that "script" that option helped to import text document files

for subliminal decoding

and several more options

I was in cs3, I think, and in cs6 that option doesn't appear anymore, I should go back, please please thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Accessibility improvements for blind users

Welcome
    I am blind user of your trial version of adobe audition, however i am totally blind user with big experience of using Windows operating system and MacOS with screen readers. Unfortunatelly the adobe audition has not accessible on both platforms. It is most important to add the accessibility features to your APP such as accessibility assistant in acrobat reader. There are lots of users with visually empires around the world who use the computers and mobile devices as second eyes. I am radio journalist and editing audio material is my work, so adding this feature will improve my work…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I have an adobe rant ...I had always used Soundbooth, it's easier to use in my opinion. When audition opens up for new users it opens up th

I have an adobe rant ...I had always used Soundbooth, it's easier to use in my opinion. When audition opens up for new users it opens up the sound file in voice track mode and I was so agitated because I couldn't figure out how to edit it or change the interface I tried changing the workspaces and still no way to edit the file, I would have never thought to click on multitrack because i only had one sound file not multiple files. I really hate that audition is so poorly designed a person well versed in other applications…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make it possible to select any number of ranges in the Markers pane and run effects on them

It would be so helpful if we could select one or more ranges in the Markers pane and then run effects on them, either normal effects or Favorites we set up.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Audition constantly crashing

Summary: Audition is frequently and randomly crashing. I'm working on a podcast which uses a lot of movie clips and a few different interview tracks. A lot of the video files are mp4s, but they seem to be generating new wav files fine. My Conformed Files folder is huge tho. It was working fine for about a month and then it started to crash on me. Now it's happening all the time and I can't figure out why!

I've reached out to Adobe support twice: once through chat and one phone call. Nothing has worked. So far I have done…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Audition constantly crashing

Summary: Audition is frequently and randomly crashing. I'm working on a podcast which uses a lot of movie clips and a few different interview tracks. A lot of the video files are mp4s, but they seem to be generating new wav files fine. My Conformed Files folder is huge tho. It was working fine for about a month and then it started to crash on me. Now it's happening all the time and I can't figure out why!

I've reached out to Adobe support twice: once through chat and one phone call. Nothing has worked. So far I have done…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base