Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dragging a 5.1 Channel source into an existing track of a 5.1 Multitrack session shouldn't result in a stereo downmix

I haven't used audition for multi-channel editing for long but just noticed I've been bit by this on multiple outputs and have to re-export tons of audio from audition, re-encode it into something usable externally since audition doesn't support any useful multi-channel file formats natively, and re-mux several hundred GB of video as a result

I'm mainly using it to overlay Rifftrax commentary onto movie audio, and don't have a surround system yet aside from the pseudo-surround built into the TV (but figured it'd be better to do everything as 5.1 just in case) and was noticing that it sounded…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Videos tutorials in Spanish please!!!

Tutorials & Videos in Spanish!

You sell your products in Latinoamérica. I'm from Argentina and it is an effort not only learning a new programme but also doing in English. All the videos are in English. The guy speaking in English and his programme of course is in English. Mine is in Spanish. He speaks fast, move the mouse fast, and the lines are written in English. So, all the process is very difficult and it takes much more time to guess and then to understand. You are the Adobe Company, could you invest a little money in making new…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Nothing will launch from Adobe Creative Cloud

I have tried reinstalling creative cloud itself and every single application several times, but I don't even get a launch crash. It's as if the launch command isn't even being received. I can't find anything about this specific issue online, only creative cloud crash reports. I'm at a loss here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Add An ACX Check Tool!

There is a rapidly growing number of users who are editing audiobooks for Audible. Their ACX submission requirements have several standards that must be met - max peak of -3dB, max.min range of avg RMS for file, min noise floor, etc. There are SOOO much easier after editing an audiobook to have a tool that tells you if your audio passes the "ACX Check." It could be added to the Amplitude Statistics Window. Currently the only way to do this is to use the long-running free plugin that only works in Audacity (a 3rd party wrote this and thousands of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug: Apple AirPods Pro 2 mix is summed to mono. To replicate create two tracks, one panned 100% to L and one 100% to R.

Bug: Apple AirPods Pro 2 mix is summed to mono on MacBook Pro. To replicate create two tracks, one panned 100% to L and one 100% to R.
    Played using default output it can clearly be heard out of Mac speakers as L and R.
    Doesn't seem to be a way to fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. denoise

Denoise no longer works at all in the new update. Had to revert to an older version of the software. Please fix asap. I use this on every project

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug report: Saving mp3 gives incorrect time Big Sur

I'm working on a Mac with Big Sur and noticed something weird. When I use 'Save As' on a mp3 file and open the Finder window, it shows the an incorrect time under the file preview icon. For example, a track shows 7:52 long when it is in fact 4:21. Also when I open the file in VLC Player, the time is wrong. When I play it in VLC and then stop it, the time resets itself to the correct length. I've also noticed something else. When I open a Finder window and the files are set to Symbol view,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. split file naming

File splitting, using export audio between range markers...

It gives you the choice to add a prefix and a postfix to the file, thereby being able to automatically and sequentially name the file splits...

it also gives you the option to deselect use marker name in filenames...

However, if you deselect that option, instead of just naming the file with the prefix and postfix, it inserts an underscore.

So, instead of creating a series of files named ABC.1, ABC.2, ABC.3, etc. - you get ABC.1, ABC.2, ABC._3, etc. This then adds time to go in manually and delete…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I'm able to add Album Art as a ID3 tag, but it would be nice if we can also delete it after we saved the mp3.

I can add album art to mp3's, but I can't delete it. I guess I could first save the mp3 as a wav file (wav's don't have album art options), open it and re-save as a mp3, but it would be nicer if we just could clear the album art with a click on the delete button or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Give the ability to the audio engineer to hear audio samples before importing into session.

I'm new to audition. I formally used Vegas Video. With Vegas, I had an explorer window and I could click on a file and hit spacebar and it would play the audio so I could hear if it was right for the commercial. The fact that you aren't able to do this when most other audio programs have the option is bad for the way I work. I need to find another program because this "professional" program that has all this support can't do basic features that even the cheapest of programs can.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adding Normalize to -3 db in effects rack

So many times I build what a click a way takes care of in my effects rack, but there isn't anyway to add Normalize -3 db in effects rack and that I cant understand why.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Playhead Jumps to Beginning After Recording

Aggravating bug... after recording to a track, the playhead jumps to the START of the timeline. It stays where it is supposed to in PLAY-mode, but after recording, it jumps to the very beginning. This is ANNOYING as ****, because it is quite interrupting and disrupting the workflow. (Adobe Audition Version 14.4.0.38)
    Please quickly fix this. It worked before. Best, Michael

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug: RMS histogram plot shows no data

No data is shown in the RMS histogram plot. Data flashes up momentarily when window is being resized but disappears immediately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Meta Data bug

I have a template with meta data already populated, including the recording date. However, when I use that template, I cannot change the recording date to the new project. It keeps the old date. The only work around is to export an mp3 and then change it there.
    Since Audition is the production hub from which we output multiple formats, it would be great to have that bug fixed and allow us to store the album art there, even if it isn't going to be added to the output file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow users to Edit Team Project Premiere Pro Sequence in Audition

I just got hired to work on the audio for my team's Premiere Pro Team Projects. I saw that the easiest way to do this is by editing in Audition, but was sad to discover that the Edit > Edit in Adobe Audition > Sequence option was greyed out. It would make my job so much easier if I could edit this Team Project Premiere Pro Sequence in Audition.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Audition does not open the current Premiere Pro when exporting to it.

When I export out an audio clip using File/Export/Export to Premiere Pro...It opens up 2020 while I'm using PPro 2021.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Automatic Pitch Correction - Melodic and Harmonic Minor Scales

For the automatic pitch correction, I would like to see Harmonic and Melodic minor scales added in/or differentiated between. There doesn't any discernible difference between the minor scale and relative major. So if I am arranging a piece of music or a song in the key of A minor, and when I use the auto pitch correction, the G#s are flattened to Gnat. I am have to use the chromatic followed by individual clip tuning.

When I select the scale, you could Minor - Natural (The same as the relative major, which is pointless). Harmonic Minor (Sharpened 7th) In A…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Export Audio to Movie

A feature similar to Logic Pro "Export Audio to Movie" allowing to bounce the audio directly into the original video file used in the session, without the need to re-encode, render or convert.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adobe Audition Build 14.1.0.43 - How does one stop/reroute PEAK files from being saved in same folder as audio files?

I've just completed re-editing 180 audio files using Audition: I couldn't figure out a way to keep the PEAK software-specific files from being saved into the same folder as the audio files. In a perfect world, there would be a Preference Setting allowing user to direct these files to be save in a different folder from which the files can be opened when the audio file is opened by user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Constant User LogIn Prompts

I have to log in to begin using the Audition product every day! In a perfect world, if my machine/device is logged in to Adobe Acrobat, for example, the need to re-log in to use Audition would not be necessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base