Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Global application volume control!

In a big studio where the speakers are set to calibrated levels, Audition I a great tool to audition content as it comes in. The problem is auditioning lots of files of varying loudnesses. I need a volume knob or slider in Audition that controls the total output level of the app before it hits Core Audio. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. transcribe audio

Create a feature that transcribes audio to text. This feature use to be available in Premiere Pro CC 8.1 and older versions. Improve the technology and implement it into Audition CC

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Copy Frequency Analysis Plot as an Image

Right-click the plot in the Frequency Analysis and get an option to "copy plot image" to quickly copy the plot and use it in another program.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Color of the app icon

Why did the color of the Audition app icon change to the same color as After Effects? I liked it more when it was green. It was easier and faster to navigate between apps. Now the only difference is the "e" and "u". Before video was purple and audio green, it was so much easier!
    Anke

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. why do I now have to sign in every time I open my laptop? frustrating!

make it easier to contact someone! why do I have to now sign in every time I open my laptop? Frustrating

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enable X-Touch Color Scribble LCDs in Audition

Behringer has documented the SysEx messages necessary to set the color of the LCD scribble displays on the X-Touch and X-Touch Extender control surfaces.

To my knowledge, no other application has enabled these.

Attached: "X-TOUCH EXTENDER MIDI Receive" page 25 of X-Touch Extender Quick Start Guide (https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/hd3/h51/8849820287006.pdf)

Though there are only a few color options, it would be really nice to have synchronized track colors in Audition and the control surface.

Available colors: black, red, green, yellow, blue, magenta, cyan, white. You can also split the colors on the two text lines by inverting either the upper or…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. softube VST3 plugin...

Hello adobe

Inquiry about premiere and audition

-Softube's plug-in VST3 is not applied (no sound)

(VST works very, very, very well)

-Only Audition 2020 and Premier 2020 do not work

(The 2019 version works very, very, very well. Setup and rooting are the same)

-Of course I did cross-validation.
    Both intel and amd cannot work

-Of course, other companies' VST3 plugins work very, very, very well.

I tried clean install ->

Doesn't work

Of course, Softube's plug-in is the latest version.

softube is a promising plug-in company

Today, the quality of video and sound is increasing, so many people will…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Audition should stop hanging when I move/drag clips around a timeline

I use a DELL XPS 15 laptop with the following spec: RAM= 16GIG, CPU=512 SSD, Speed= 2.8Ghz Dedicated VRAM=4GIG Nvidia 1050. Despite all these, Adobe Auditions hangs, stops responding everytime I have to drag audio clips around the timeline. What should I do ?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Plug-ins too small

Adobe Audition with Windows 10 version 1903. When I open a plug-in it is very small, hardly able to read. It won't let me expand the size. I have changed my display and resolution to no avail.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Move punched clips to separate sublayer

In multitrack mode, when punching over clips the clips are stacked on top of each other, hiding previous takes, which makes trimming awkward because previous takes are exposed (thus unmuting them) during trimming.

It would be nice if Adobe would place punched segments on an sub track below the original and mute the inactive (replaced) clips to make trims more efficient. The resultant punches should be grouped by default to the original clip so that they will automatically follow shifts in time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change Keyboard Shortcuts??????????????????

What the funk happened with the Keyboard Editor in Audition?
    Does COVID eat your silly Adobe brains?
    I cannot change Keyboard Shortcuts the way it was perfect before the time of these engineering monkeys.
    God, this company is full of nothing!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug: Gridlines Display Error in Spectral Display

Whether the Spectral Display is set to linear or logarithmic, zoomed in or out, I'm getting duplicate grid lines where there shouldn't be. Sometimes the duplicate lines are so thick, they make it difficult to visually analyze the spectrogram.

Edit: The excess lines respond to how the interface is scaled/resized. At a small enough resolution they seem to disappear. This is occurring on both the beta and main release for me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. cue marker

I add cue markers in waveform editor and then when I go to multi track editor the cue markers I created (on the clip in Waveform) are not snappable using option arrows like you would expect. Please make it to where I can snap/ move the play head to next cue marker on a clip using a short cut. Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add "Audio" to Adobe Capture mobile app

Add "Audio" to Adobe Capture mobile app

I would like a mechanism to record audio on my mobile device and drop it straight into Adobe Audition. At the moment there are many third party apps that offer this but ideally I would like to be able to record using something like Adobe Capture in Wav/Mp3 and drop the files straight into my creative cloud for editing on the desktop.

I believe this would be quite a straightforward adaptation to Adobe Capture that would allow producers and journalists to capture in the field with an auxliary mic and edit in the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. FX height in mixer panel

It would be great if we could adjust the height of the FX portion of each channel strip in the mixer panel. Any time I attempt to copy an effect from one track to another, if it's more than three effects down, Audition rapidly scrolls away from the existing effects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Speech-to-Text

Hi Dear team,

We organise many cultural, scientific events such as conferences. A Speech-to-Text option can help us so much.

Cordially

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Foot Switch Support

I have an X-Touch control surface which supports two foot switches and an expression pedal. It’d be nice to be able map at least one foot switch to functions in Audition and Premiere Pro.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Trackpad use has degraded in recent updates

I use a Magic Trackpad or MBP touchpad when working in Audition. I could scroll and pinch to zoom in with precision (even while the audio was playing). In the last few updates, this has gone downhill in a big way. Scrolling almost invariably now zooms out and the scrolling motion is... I believe the term is "janky". PLEASE fix -- this is adding significant time to my editing workflow. What was once seamless and invisible is now a glaring time suck. Thanks for looking at it.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Folders in Files Window

Currently there is no way to organise your imported files within the Files window. I would love to sort my audio files into Music, SFX, Dialogue, Video etc. After Effects and Premiere both support this and would be a great addition to Audition as well.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bin in Project panel

Hello!
    It would be very useful and necessary to have the possibility to create Bins in the audition Project panel. There are sessions with many files. Having the option to create bins as in Premiere or After Effects would be more ordered.
    Thank you

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base