Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. @+27695222391@ Boksburg TinahPenis Enlargement Cream Stronger and healthy,Harder erection,Increase sex drive ,*********** control,Increased

@+27695222391@ Boksburg TinahPenis Enlargement Cream Stronger and healthy,Harder erection,Increase sex drive ,*********** control,Increased growth ,length size,***** enlargement cream, in Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Germiston Benoni Boksburg, rakpan Daveyton, Duduza, edenvale, germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza
    Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg.enlargement sex cream, cream for ***** enlargement, male ***** enlargement cream, cream for erection **, erectile dysfunction, men’s cream, ** size, ***** thickening cream, make more rounds, Control early ********, Make more rounds, increase your sex drive,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bug: Ctrl-tab is broken

As soon as I press ctrl-tab, the popup appears and immediately disappears again. I used to be able to use this to cycle between files.
    Steps to repro: hold down ctrl, press and hold down tab - and notice that the file-switcher popup only appears for a few milliseconds. This used to work fine - not sure what it stopped working, but it's been broken for a while now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why freeze playback 3 second ?

I want to know what's happening, I click space to play tracks, but it freezes for 3 seconds, and it displays "calculating playback" at the bottom left. Even though I changed the audio drive and closed all running programs, it doesn't work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. stop the crashes; make link media easier, both are the bain of my life and ruin what is conceptually a great piece of software.

I use Audition for electro acoustic composition (mainly acoustic) and I love the waveform editor which allows me t precess my samples though filtering into frequency bands with the spectrum analyser, putting samples through parametric EQ, transpositions etc, etc the multitrack editor is great for what I want to do as well; its allows me to work as I did in the late 70s with tape but with greater precision and more possibilities. I occasionally use midi to input melody or maybe create synth drones and a midi facility would allow me to add melody chords etc directly into the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Spread clips evenly"

As people begin using Audition more and more for editing music and soundtracks, it would be incredibly helpful to have a feature where we can set two clips on a track at different places and select them and every track between them, click on this action and have all of the clips between them distributed evenly. This would have a similar effect to the Photoshop, InDesign, or illustrator feature where you can select multiple objects and have them distributed evenly along the same axis between the two objects on the outside. As someone trying to get perfect timing between some…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ducking sensitivity slider shows the wrong position

When setting the audio ducking sensitivity, the slider position is incorrect when compared to the displayed value. Setting it to 10.0 is showing a slider position of around 1.0.

Audition 22.4.0.49 on Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1706

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Click and Drag with Razor to Ripple Delete Section

When editing a podcast I have to remove short bits of silence. I do this with the razor tool, clicking once at each end of the silence, and then using shift-delete to ripple delete the silent segment. I'd be able to save possibly 10-15% of the time it takes me to edit if I were able to use the razor tool to click at one end of the silence, drag to the other end, and have it ripple delete that section. So taking 3-4 clicks and a key combo press and bringing it down to one click and a drag.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix Incorrect Time Estimates when Exporting 5.1 Channel Multitrack Mixdowns

Currently, when exporting a multitrack mixdown of a 5.1 file (let's say a 5.1 main track flagged as "Music" and ducked against a stereo file panned to cover mostly center channel exported to 32-bit float PCM, since this is what I'm mainly doing)... For a ~2 hour file, the "Time remaining" estimate starts off low... maybe 3 minutes. Then, up until the 50% progress mark, the estimate just continuously increases. The actual mixdown may take 10-15 minutes but it's impossible to know without setting a timer. It's also a single-threaded process, which is pretty terrible since we're talking about uncompressed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow user presets for saving parameters

Allow user presets for saving parameters. Many of us need to save many files during the day with very different parameters, such as (1) WAV, 24/48 or (2) mp3, 16/44.1/192 or (3) mp3, 24/48/256. Currently, this takes many clicks for each file. This is a basic feature that I've been asking for for the past few years... It would really help those of us who use the program for work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ¶∆¶+2348034806218¶∆¶HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FOR WEALTH IN DUBAI, AUSTRALIA, CANADA,USA,CHINA,JAPAN,IRELAND,NETHERLAND,SWEDEN, BELGIUM,FINLAND

+2348034806218***Many of us believe that the age of “Money Rituals” is over, but I am sorry to bust your bubble because it still exists in different shapes and sizes.
    What’s the definition of a Money ritual? Money Rituals are practices by some people who believe they can create wealth for individuals with the use of spells, charms, and sacrifices e.t.c.
    Money rituals can be traced to various parts of Africa, but it can also be seen in many countries such as India, Nigeria, Ghana and even the west, where people use animals for (sacrifices) without no body effect or human…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Disaster to use the trackpad in Macbook

I have to use a ruler to keep my finger precisely horizontally moving otherwise the zoom will be activated with any small angle to the trackpad. Are you serious? I truly belive that we human are overestimated. We are not robot as far as I am concerned.
    Version: 22.4.0.49

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Spectral Editing cursor frequency position

In Spectral View it would be very useful to have the frequency limits of the selection and the cursor position displayed so one can get a precise selection of exact frequencies. Also, being able to select a range of frequencies across the entire file without having to use the marque tool would be brilliant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ナレーターに合図を送れるビデオキュー機能が欲しいです

ビデオ録音でナレーターさんにディレクターがタイミングを指示するCUEボックスのような機能があるといいと思いました。

Auditionでキーを押すとビデオモニターが光ってナレーターさんにタイミングを指示できるような、、。
    ご検討よろしくお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Clearly Visible Recording Indicator

Audition does not feature an indicator that clearly tells the user whether recording is taking place or not. I would like the option (maybe by default) to enable a Recording Indicator that can be seen from a moderate distance. By that I mean when my face is not close enough to the screen to discern text or small icons. This indicator would be akin to the "red light" of cameras and other recording equipment

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Frame IO Integration

I would like to see Frame IO integration with Adobe Audition so that that Markers and other comments can be added to projects and time lines

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improving the pitch bender

I want to get the pitch bender to go down to -2.0. I find it really hard to get to that value when I'm scrolling with my mouse. I wish there was a feature where I can right click on the graph and type in the number I want. I have a screenshot so you know what I'm talking about.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 『ラウドネスを一致』のITUBS.1770-3 のプリセット値が-24LUFSから-23に変わる

『ラウドネスを一致』のITUBS.1770-3 のプリセット値が他のプリセットを選んだ後また、戻すとターゲットラウドネスの値が変わっています。
    例)デフォルトは-24LUFSで、EBU R128(-23LUFS)を選択、
    そしてまた、ITUBS.1770-3 を選択すると-23lUFSに変わっています。
    ちょっと不便です。

ラウドネスメーターの詳細におなじようなプリセットがありますが、こちらはプリセット値は変改しません。
    同じ内容で動作がことなるんは不便です。
    改善してほしいです。
    動画で解説しました。
    ご検討よろしくお願いいたします。

https://youtu.be/xhVzuwLDyKw

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Exposing VST/VST3 parameters to the control surface plugin APIs

Audition, unfortunately, doesn't expose VST/VST3 parameters to the control surface plugin APIs nor to a universal MIDI learn capability. I'd like to recommend to expose this parameter to MIDI so that it would benefit users of every audio control surface (specifically looking at getting Monogram Controllers for Audition). If exposed to the control surface plugin API, it would benefit other similar devices to Monogram that use a native integration with Audition.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Skip file in Locate window

When opening a session, if some assets cannot be found, Audition can locate them. But the window is missing a 'Skip' button to skip files you don't know where to find.

If, say, you cannot locate a certain file, you have to cancel the rest as well and locate them later manually.

In the same window, there is a button to 'Copy Warnings/Errors of All Files', which copies the warning message itself to the clipboard. The only data this message contains is the path of the session file you are trying to open. A better use for this button would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Scrubbing speed of the playback head using Monogram Orbiter.

I am Monogram user and I would like to use an Orbiter module to control the scrubbing speed of the playback head. Currently, this is at a fixed speed which makes the Orbiter pretty useless for this task.

The issue seems to be that Audition just won't accept cursor movements beyond a certain size or rate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base