Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere Pro to Audition Dynamic Link is busted after Mac Catalina install.

The menus for moving audio from PP to Audition act normally but the audio tracks do not make the transition. This appears to be a compatibility bug with Mac Catalina. I uninstalled and reinstalled both apps but that didn't help.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Smooth Transitions for New Punch n Roll (non-destructive or destructive) Feature!

The new Punch & Roll feature is great. However, there is one tweak that needs to happen, soon. You shouldn't have to "fade-in" a clip in multitrack to make the "punch-in" transition smooth. The automatic crossfade should work like it did before in multitrack. You also shouldn't have to go back and smooth over punch & roll sections in the waveform editor. For long form narration, this adds editing time which PnR was designed to reduce.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug report - ASIO playback breaks up depending on sample rate

Using Audition 2019, Windows 10, Digigram VX881E sound card.
    Playback breaks up if the sound card clock rate is set the same as the file rate. If the clock is set to 44.1k, a 44.1k file will break up on playback, but a 48k will play fine. Same problem the other way around. Recording seems OK. This is using ASIO.
    NOTE: This problem does NOT occur with Audition CS6 or Audition 2018, only Audition 2019.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2019 slow and distorted playback, compared to 2018...which works fine

on my mac, 2018 works great. 2019 is slow and distorted playback...unusable. Latest version of iOS.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. No input signal from Roland TriCapture

Addition 12.1.2 on Mojave. I cannot get input signal from Roland TriCapture USB audio interface. Microphone access is granted. Roland says since I can record sound from TriCapture using QuickTime, their driver is working correctly and it’s an Audition issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. autosave fails when switching between different multitracks

I have long noticed that the autosave is finnicky, and now I'm pretty sure that it only works if i open a multitrack file, up until i switch multitrack files or move tot he waveform editor.

it became noticeable because i would have a bunch of autosaves from one session, but as soon as i opened a second session, it would autosave once, and then stop (i'm usually opening these other sessions in order to grab something and paste it into my current session), and once i'm back to my editing, it's no longer saving.

this isnt the only time…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BUG: Hard Limiter causing fade ins at beginning of selection

Hard limiter causing fade ins at the beginning of selection

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Major Bug! Destructive record in Waveform editor is not always destructive

Record in Audition is supposed to be destructive, but it is inconsistent.

Using punch and roll record sometimes the audio gets over dubbed instead of erased. Every bit of audio needs re-editing to determine if this happened. I have reset the Audition files in library three different times on the advise of tech support, and it still happens.

I cannot attach a sample file because your system does not allow either .wav, or mp3 files.

I have to pay good money for this?
    Please fix!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Major Bug! Destructive record in Waveform editor is not always destructive

Using punch and roll record sometimes the audio gets over dubbed instead of erased. Every bit of audio needs to be listened to again to determine if this happened. I have reset the Audition files in library three different time on the advise of tech support, and it still happens.
    Please fix!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Major Bug! Destructive record in Waveform editor is not always destructive

Using punch and roll record sometimes the audio gets over dubbed instead of erased. Every bit of audio needs to be listened to again to determine if this happened. I have reset the Audition files in library three different time on the advise of tech support, and it still happens.
    Please fix!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Zoom problems

I have problems with time zoom (holding control with mouse wheel).
    When I made the cuts and than try to zoom out or in, the interface freezes. Ok It does not freeze complete since I can grab the timeline and move forward/backward but the ctrl+mouse wheel does not work all the time.
    It's very frustrating as it prevents me from making smooth workflow. It constantly stoping work at random moments and start working again after few seconds. It feels like computer is doing something in background and prevents from zooming in. But only with Ctr+mouse. I can still force it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Multi-Core usage in Audition Please!

hi guys .. my name is dani, i have a beast of a PC with 28 cores to work with and Audition only knows to use one of them, two at best .. my suggestion is to work on multicore usage .. thank you ( btw i have a 150k subscribers youtube channel :D, i have somwhat of a voice) :D thank you ..

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bug when recording Audition 2019 CC

I can't stop recording. I have to force quit and rely on re-opening the session

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Theres a bug with adobe audition 2019 recording

i have adobe audition 2019 and when ever i hit record the entire app freezes and wont let me do anything i cant even send a crash report

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. bug report

Bug: Changing bitrate from 192 to 64 reverts back to 192 at export. I'm unable to export to 64, as per client request. Luckily I can fall back on AA 2018 which still works, but this bug is troublesome!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Parametric EQ Bug

There seems to be a bug or equation error in the parametric EQ. Particularly effecting high frequency peaking filters with low Q values. For example: Peaking filter, F = 16kHz with Q = 0.7, Gain = -10dB. Audition is making this filter look like a shelf that effects frequencies all the way down to 100Hz. It should look more like a dip. Also noticed that the BW maxes out at 10,000Hz, but a 0.7 Q would have a bandwidth of 30,720 Hz. The filter should either not allow Q below 1.6 at 16kHz, or preferably, should fix the bandwidth issue.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pressing record does not start recording at end of clip

This does not happen 100% of the time and I can't determine if there is something that causes this behavior.

When I am in an existing clip and the playhead is at the very end of the clip (e.g., I just reviewed a take to the end of the clip), if I hit record again, nothing happens. I have to back the playhead up from the very end (it can be less than a second) and start from there.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG - Audition 2019 plays stereo tracks in mono, and now Audition 2018 and Audition CS6 have this problem

Audition 2019 properly displays stereo tracks (Wav, mp3, m4a etc) but my computer's audio system is getting a mono-ized 2-channel feed (i.e. both stereo channels receive a mono signal). Until the latest Audition 2019 update this was not a problem with my earlier installations of Audition 2019 or Audition CS6. But they now have been contaminated by this bug.

But when I turn on my Bluetooth headphones and switch Audition to output through the Bluetooth audio interface, stereo IS preserved. This would not be a problem except for the limited playing time of Bluetooth headphones, few of which could last…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Poor Performance in Audition 2019 on a 2018 iMac

This seems to be a theme with new versions of Audition over the past few years but yet again a new version of Audition has poor performance on the Mac. 2018 iMac and selecting audio takes about a second to do anything and shuttling around the audio is also very slow. Likewise switching between edit and multitrack takes an age.

This keeps happening with upgrades and always ends up being fixed. Do Adobe test their software any more?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. bugs: EFFECTS OF THE MULTITRACK WITH BETTER PERFORMANCE

Audition keeps generating "pops" and strange sound artifacts in multitracks with multiples effects in general (both the "red" ones and the normal ones), even if the tracks are preprocessed.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base