Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please bring back the option to play overlapping clips (regions) in multitrack

There used to be a checkbox for "play overlapping clips" and now it's gone. Please bring it back. Helps keep track counts down when making radio production and commercials by not having to have a new track for every single bleep, zap, and voice clip that might touch.

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  8 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. radio vo docking

there is aproblem in the kast version ( 13.0.0.519)
    the ses of radio vo docking is dosnt work well luke in the past.
    is reducre all the channek down.

even when i made anew ses is dosnet work goos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Strip Silence Feature

Add a feature similar to Logic Pro X's Strip Silence. Select a track in multitrack, select the new Strip Silence feature, add a few parameters and it cuts out all parts of the track that fall below a certain volume for a certain amount of time. All existing audio stays in the same place (it doesn't ripple delete anything). There are a few features already in Audition that can identify the beginning/end of silence and will place markers, but nothing will auto-delete the silence.

This is an EXTREMELY useful feature for podcast editing (allow the person to more easily move…

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the request. I’ve seen this come up several times and certainly appreciate the value in breaking up long clips into smaller bits which can be more easily manipulated and edited. I believe we have an open item in the feature backlog, but I’ll double check and add your notes.

4. Remove pitch change when using shuttle

I'd like the shuttle to work like Premiere Pro's that doesn't change the pitch when I speed up the audio playback. This would help me edit so much faster.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base