Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to lock vertical zoom for individual tracks

I sometimes have one or more tracks that I want to keep fairly tall all the time so I can see their audio in more detail, while other tracks can usually stay as small (vertically) as possible. But when I do need to zoom those small ones and then zoom them all the way back out, my tall ones also get zoomed out. If I could lock them, I'd be much happier.
    A variation on this idea would be zooming proportionally when some tracks have been individually zoomed, so the small ones get bigger and the big ones get even…

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a single button to arm all tracks for record in Multitrack Session

I record 32 tracks of live audio coming into Audition via Dante. It is cumbersome to click each individual track to arm them all for recording. A single "arm all" button would make this task so much faster.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. An option to attach markers to clips in multitrack view, rather than attaching them to the timeline

Currently in Audition's multitrack editor, markers can only be attached to the timeline. It would be helpful to have an option to attach markers to individual clips, so that when those clips are moved in the timeline the markers move with them.

The only way to achieve this right now is to go into waveform view and place a marker there. This is pretty inconvenient and involves a lot of clicking back and forth between views.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Album Art for podcast available in multitrack for export to mp3

I edit a million podcasts and I love that I can template my id3 data so that when I export it's part of the file. But it drives me crazy that I have to export to an mp3 and then open that mp3 to add album art to it.

Is there not a way to add the art to the multitrack and just let it sit there and then add it when exporting the mp3? This would save a ton of time and also add a feature that could give Audtion an advantage over other editors. Many people own 3rd…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Marquee Selection of keyframes in multitrack

being able to use a rectangle/marquee tool to select and remove keyframes in the track envelopes would be extremly helpful.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bug: Clip automation doesn't render sometimes, including on export

I added an effect to a clip and added some automation for that effect on the clip. During editing, sometimes the effect automation doesn't render. I would assume, though, it would work on export, but even export won't always render the automation. This makes clip automation broken, which is unfortunate. It's also unfortunate I don't have an proper way to share any system details in the form of a bug report unless the program crashes. This is build 12.1.0.182 on Windows 10. Cheers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BUG: Ripple Delete Gap Takes Longer As You Continue To Do Them

When I edit my audio in multitrack I cutout everything but good takes. Then I copy them to a new track and ripple delete the gaps in between the remaining good takes. As I do this, it starts to take longer for each ripple delete gap. Relaunching Audition fixes the problem for about 15-20 deletes, then it starts to get exponentially longer for the delete to occur.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring Back The Hybrid Tool in Multitrack

Just updated from Adobe Auditon 3. The most frustrating part is the default tool "Hybrid" is now missing from multitrack. I've been using this program since Cool Edit and would love to have it back. What took me a few minutes is taking me much longer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In multitrack: option to apply or commit cuts and save clip as new file

If I have a file that's 50 minutes long and place it in a track, then end up only using 5 minutes of it (whether cut with razor or trimming by moving the ends of the clip), I'd like to be able to tell Audition to make a new audio file that includes only the part I'm using, save it (allowing me to name it if I want), and place it in the mix instead of the long one, keeping all keyframes, effects, etc. As it is now I have to try to find that exact portion of the file…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Apply fade in/out to multiple clips in a batch

Often I'm editing tutorials with many cuts that need a quick fade in/out at the top and bottom of each clip to avoid discontinuity pops. I would love to be able to apply a fade in/out to each one by a variable number of milliseconds and shape to speed up my audio editing. At the moment I can make a custom keyboard shortcut for the fade in and a separate one for the fade out, but you can't adjust the amount of time the fade takes, so it's always too long of a fade and I have to adjust it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Renaming multiple clips at once

I want to be able to rename multiple clips simultaneously - ie highlight an edited section and rename it 'sam virus comment'. I'm sure this used to be possible but now, as soon as clip is split, the 'rename' option is greyed out if you highlight both sections. Please restore this - or tell me if there is a change I can make in settings. I got your online help desk to check this out and they said that the feature no longer existed. Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to "Rotate" 5.1 Clips

On many occasions I had to split up existing 5.1 atmospheres and reposition the mono-tracks individually to "reposition" the audio. This is extremely time consuming, if the there needs to be an animation/pan on top of it all. Being able to do this via an effect or panning function would be very helpful for sound design.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a feature to synchronize few tracks in multi-track

Add a feature to synchronize few tracks in multi-track

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please bring back the option to play overlapping clips (regions) in multitrack

There used to be a checkbox for "play overlapping clips" and now it's gone. Please bring it back. Helps keep track counts down when making radio production and commercials by not having to have a new track for every single bleep, zap, and voice clip that might touch.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  8 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Customizable Nudge

Pixel-based nudge is crazy. You should be able to set the nudge value and have it be consistent regardless of zoom level.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Would love to have auto-fade option on clip razors.

Would love to have auto-fade option on razor tool. Whenever I edit an audio clip, I create fades on both sides to make sure the audio doesn't pop or crackle. Other DAWS have the feature to create automatic fades with the cutting (razor) tool. Would really like to see this in adobe as well. Thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the "Synchronize" functionality that already exists in Premiere so we can sync multiple clips

We should clips to different tracks in the multitrack editor, select them all, and synchronize them! For example, I have several sources from a live event - i want them all synced before I start to edit. This technology already exists in Premiere - please add it to Audition!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ask to convert sample rate from clips pasted from another multitrack sequence

When copying clips from one session and pasting them into anther, the only thing that Audition says is "One or more of these clips have a different sample rate than the session. These clips will not be inserted."

Sessions are notorious for always converting your sample type, so why not now?? This is more work for me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Be able to change the YELLOW BAR gain control on all clips simultaneously. For eg reset them all back to 0.

Sometimes receiving premiere projects the editor has altered the yellow bar to a different amount on each clip and it would be good to be able to reset them all in one

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base