Incorrect mixing insert Ctrl + Shift + V
- Copy jingle to clipboard.
- I want to insert a jingle into the finished file, so that the end of the jingle and the beginning of the wave in the file are summarized.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + V,
- Switch to the "Paste" checkbox
- I put a tick on the "mutual attenuation" checkbox.
- I make "mutual attenuation" equal to 0: 01.500
- Click "OK".
As a result, there is an incorrect insertion ... From the existing wave, its piece is copied at 0: 01.500, the jingle is mixed with it, and all this is inserted into the existing wave. And it turns out that the beginning of the conversation is repeated at 0: 01.500.
I do not think that the insertion with mixing should duplicate sounds.
And yet, if not difficult, add the ability to mix without mutual attenuation.
And also, it would be possible to make a preliminary listening, and a visual screen on which the information section would be displayed, with the ability to control the attenuation curves for 1 and 2 recordings separately.