Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bugs in build 14.0.0.36 (Level Meter & Spectral graph freeze when recording) (Playback clips 1st .25 sec of audio)

When recording in waveform (AA), the level meter (DB) and the spectral graph freeze when the recording marker(cursor) tries to advance off the screen. The file will continue to record but these elements freeze.

Also on playback in the waveform editor, the begining of the payed audio is truncated. (approx 0.25 sec) If I start the playhead cursor approx .25 sec earlier, I am able to hear all the audio. This makes editing very difficult.

Please fix these ASAP as they are disrupting my workflow time and productivity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: macOS Big Sur Multitrack Waveform Display Problems

Using the 2020 and the Beta release of Audition on macOS Big Sur (I am aware, it's beta software).
    I am seeing the waveforms not render correctly in a multi-track view.
    It's actually almost impossible to work with these waveforms (see attachment).
    The waveforms sometimes jump back to normal when zooming in and out or scrolling or making a cut.
    But I thought I'd report this so people are aware and either not upgrade to Big Sur for now or Adobe can fix it before the public release of Big Sur.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update ETA for TC Loudness Radar for Au M1 Beta

Loudness Radar says currently not available on this platform, Are we waiting on TC for an update, OR Are there any alternatives loudness meters since this is is a required professional feature to deliver to broadcast specifications it strikes me as a priority.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We try to keep the public beta questions to the beta forum, where I responded earlier. But the TC meter will not be ARM-compatible and will be replaced with a fully-native and compatible replacement. Please keep an eye on the public beta builds for the M1 systems when it’s ready for preview.

4. Bug: macOS Big Sur with Audio file Display Problem

I have seen people reporting about display problems in Multitrack Waveform. I also want to show that it also affect single audio file as well. I unstalled and reinstalled Adobe Audition but the problem was still the same.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug: macOS Big Sur with Audio file Display Problem

I have seen people reporting about display problems in Multitrack Waveform. I also want to show that it also affect single audio file as well. I unstalled and reinstalled Adobe Audition but the problem was still the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Strip Silence Feature

Add a feature similar to Logic Pro X's Strip Silence. Select a track in multitrack, select the new Strip Silence feature, add a few parameters and it cuts out all parts of the track that fall below a certain volume for a certain amount of time. All existing audio stays in the same place (it doesn't ripple delete anything). There are a few features already in Audition that can identify the beginning/end of silence and will place markers, but nothing will auto-delete the silence.

This is an EXTREMELY useful feature for podcast editing (allow the person to more easily move…

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Happy to report the engineering team is currently working on this feature and I expect it to be available in public beta builds in the next few weeks. I’ll update when it’s available to test, and the more early feedback we can get, the sooner it’s likely to make it into the main release. Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base