Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio clip does not open in Audition after selecting "Edit clip in Audition" from Premiere Pro

I used to be able to work seamlessly between Premiere Pro and Audition while editing audio clips of my video files. Now, when I try it after the update, it does everything except open the file in Audition. Ive tried everything from quick troubleshooting tricks to full factory reset and install of my operating system. nothing seems to work. Wondering if I'm the only one with this issue...?

22 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

46 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: Audition 2020 Export to Adobe Premier Pro Multitrack Mixdown ignores Side-chain

When I try to Export to Adobe Premier Pro (Mixdown to Stereo file) a multi-track Adobe Audition 2020 project the produced wave file ignores all side-chains, applying the effects across the entire track.

The effects seem fine in program until the final wave file is created.

After doing some testing: Actually, now side-chaining isn't even working in the 2020 program now at all.

Tried the 2019 version and everything works fine for me.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Restore multitrack alphabetical load order

Starting with Audition 13 on Mac Catalina, dragging multitrack files from the Files panel into the Editor panel no longer loads them alphabetically. They appear to be completely random.

Audition 12 on Mac Catalina still loads them alphabetically.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug: Parametric Eq bug - Audition 2020

Changing db values of bands in the parametric eq doesn't seem to work -the chart line doesn't respond. This started happening after I updated from Audition 2019 to 2020.

Thanks.

Audition 2020
    Windows 10 pro 64-bit version 1909
    Audient iD44

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Close Session and its Media" Command - Results in All Files Being Closed

With the newest update to Audition CC (13.0.5.36) the "Close Session and its Media" command will close ALL files in the file manager window. This includes any rendered files from a multitrack session, which is generally not wanted along with any reference files that may be open. Please update with the next bug fix. Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Save function opens "Save As" menu every single time after opening a loading a Premiere project into Audition

I can't save my Audition projects easily because it asks me to "Save As" each time. The problem has been described here as of 6 months ago: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Audition/Audition-12-1-save-always-does-save-as/td-p/10422999#11026538

Using a Mac, Mojave. Latest version of Audition.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Save performing Save As every time

I think this is a bug. When I hit Command+S to save it executes the "Save As" process, so I have to click two more times to tell it to save over the existing file. It becomes very tedious when you save often like I do.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  12 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Audition v 13.0 sidechain broken when exporting project to WAV/MP3

Playback of projects in Audition v 13.0 has all effects and sidechain compression settings upon multitrack playback, but none of these effects are present when exporting the project to stereo WAV or MP3 file.

Reverting back to v 12.1.5 and all projects export correctly.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When audio imported via DynamicLink from Premiere Pro, "save" is always a "save as" function.

Save function always triggers "save as" function when working on audio imported via DynamicLink from Premiere Pro. HUGE waste of time! Adobe pro's have been posting since April to solve problem with update of software. As of 11/22/19, I have the most up to date version of Audition and Premiere Pro, both running on an iMac with High Sierro OS (the latest version my older mac can run). Please fix ASAP, as work must be saved regularly but should not take multiple steps when "command S" should work instantly. Clearly your software updates have NOT fixed this issue!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. radio vo docking

there is aproblem in the kast version ( 13.0.0.519)
    the ses of radio vo docking is dosnt work well luke in the past.
    is reducre all the channek down.

even when i made anew ses is dosnet work goos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Export Audio to Movie

A feature similar to Logic Pro "Export Audio to Movie" allowing to bounce the audio directly into the original video file used in the session, without the need to re-encode, render or convert.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Audio is muted in Punch and Roll in Waveform view

Audio is muted when initially doing the roll back in Punch and Roll in Waveform view.

However if you do it again it works. Also work ok in Multi-Track, but I don't use that in my workflow/

Annoying as it's doubling my workflow since I'm having to do every P+R twice effectively. Here is a link to the video I made showing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8WKxBsrllM

Excuse the F-Bomb when it initially works!

This is on MacOS 10.14.4 (and has also been reported on Windows on your user forums.

Mark

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a tool that functions like the "Track Select Forward" tool from Premiere that selects all clips in all tracks to right clicking..

A tool like the Track Select Forward tool in Premiere would select all clips on all tracks from a point forward (or back) on the timeline. This would make it easy to shift long projects with tons of clips, instead of zooming out to drag-select clips on all tracks - and possibly missing some.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dolby digital

Dolby digital import and export

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove Reverb Effect

An effect that could help a lot.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Track Panel presets should save with a multitrack .sesx file instead of being global presets

It'd be handy to have the track visibility presets save with each individual .sesx file rather than being global settings. Many multitrack sessions are different so this would be a great feature.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSyTkj5m5Q4

There is a bug in Audition between Waveform and Multitrack:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSyTkj5m5Q4

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Audition encounters fatal error when launching mixdown session

After launching Audition and doing nothing but clicking on the Multitrack button and choosing a save folder, I receive the attached error message and Audition crashes. I tried restarting and updating my computer and uninstalling and reinstalling audition. I also tried with my firewall off. I still received the same error. Any ideas?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Audio Ducking Causes Audition to Crash

I'm a noob with auditon, but I only have a dialogue track and a music track, versy basic project I'm working on. I've applied some built in effects in (version 11.1.0.184) to the dialogue track adn just volume changes on the music track. I wanted to try out ducking the music track, but everytime I click the Ducking box Audition crashes. I've rebooted and tried again, same problem. My files were saved and seem to be in tact, but it's annoying I can't use this feature for soem reason.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Convert Sample Type Crash after Latest Update

After the recent Adobe Audition update, Convert Sample Type is not working anymore and is crashing the program. Every time I try to convert an audio file from mono to stereo either by going to "Favorites>Convert to Stereo" or by going to "Edit>Convert Sample Type" it crashes Adobe Audition. Please help resolve this as soon as possible. I really need to be able to convert mono audio files to stereo. Thanks.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base