Skip to content

Audition

ANNOUNCEMENT — This forum is moving

Thanks for all your feedback and ideas. To improve communications between you and the Audition team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Audition page on the Adobe Support Community forum. Ideas and bugs will live separately in that forum, and existing ideas and bugs from this forum will be moved to the new forum. 

Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please re-post it on our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1 result found

1. Trackpad use has degraded in recent updates

I use a Magic Trackpad or MBP touchpad when working in Audition. I could scroll and pinch to zoom in with precision (even while the audio was playing). In the last few updates, this has gone downhill in a big way. Scrolling almost invariably now zooms out and the scrolling motion is... I believe the term is "janky". PLEASE fix -- this is adding significant time to my editing workflow. What was once seamless and invisible is now a glaring time suck. Thanks for looking at it.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hi Al- Thanks for the report. When did the degradation start? New version of Audition? New version of macOS? Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base