Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mono suddenly turns left sided when cutting and exporting

Bug: Mono turns left sided when cutting and exporting/mixdown.

I was working with mono files and they sounded perfectly fine in the multitrack but any time I would cut, the right side of the cut would suddenly become Left sided. Additionally, whether I cut or not it would mixdown to left sided despite the fact that it was sounding mono in the multitrack when imported. This was only happening for one set of files but not others as the others were importing, cutting and exporting totally as expected even on the same multitrack. The settings for the recordings were the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sound source play error

When I playing a sound source, the program is forcibly terminated.
    So I deleted the program and reinstalled it, but it is not fixed.
    The version is CS6, and os is using windows10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Timer

The timer lags while recording. It didn't do this in earlier versions. Timing is essential to me as I work in radio.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Some Chinese translations need to be improved

Some translations should be improved
    Such as: WindowingFunction should be "窗函数" than "开窗功能"
    LogSweeping should be "对数扫描" rather than "日志扫描"

Enclosed herewith is a list included all points and their correct version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Essential Sound for audio file (not multi-track)

There does not seem to be a way to use the Essential Sound panel in a waveform audio file--you are forced to first insert the file into a new multi-track file, use Essential Sound and then mix down. From a UX point of view there is no reason ES should not be available in waveform UI.

If this can't be implemented then minimally, I request that markers in the waveform file be preserved in the round trip.

Additionally, why not implement a tooltip that tells you ES is only available in multi-track?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Restoring off centre vinyl discs

It would help me if Audition had a function to restore the wow in sound, created by an off centre vinyl disc. I tried to use the Time and Pitch functions in the effects menu but it doesn't give me what I need

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Thank you, Team Adobe! Kudos!

Looking for a place to say thanks in the flood of tech traumas!

I use this product and it does amazing things with audio.

You hear feedback and make changes. Good changes. Thanks.

Some feedback is harsh and poorly written. Even some of my own.

Here's the one saying "Good Job!" "Thanks for a great tool!"

Anyone else who wants to drop some Kudos...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Absolutely loving the mouse wheel zooming in and out

Just to say that the ability to now zoom in and out with the mouse wheel is absolutely fantastic! Thank you thank you thank you!

Kind regards
    Mike Howell

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove Echo When Monitoring Record in Multitrack

When monitoring record in multitrack mode, especially on microphones, there is an echo in the voice. Changing buffer size does not fix it. All programs like ProTools and even the free ones can monitor record with effects in real-time, with no echo. This is extremely important for broadcast environments. Also see the problem mentioned here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myUmGYbb8EU

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Interface lag on high-res screens like the iMac Pro

I've got this big powerful new iMac Pro, but unfortunately it's no match for… the Waveform display. If you make the waveform or multitrack window larger than about a third of the screen, scrolling and zooming is extremely slow and stuttery.

It seems like the waveform rendering system needs to be rewritten somehow to handle modern displays.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. jumping in increments

I find that the cursor keys are too fined grained when I need to jump in steps to the left or right of the play bar. In some editors, shift left cursor moves in a large step, ctrl left cursor moves in a larger step and alt cursor moves in an even larger step. This would be so useful when you want to jump to the beginning of a word that you want to silence (I can't delete as I edit video sound tracks and sound would be out of sync) To have to hold the cursor key down or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lost non-latin ID3 tags

After processing the FLAC file with any effect and saving, ID3 tags are destroyed in this file if they contain non-Latin (eg Cyrillic) characters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. To fix a bug in Adobe Audition 2018 CC

I'm using Adobe Audition 2018 CC.
    I found a bug on this version.
    In the amplitude statistics windows, the data for 2 channels are same exactly even these are different signals.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. audio hardware input output

Please provide the ability to select different audio devices for input and output. That was an option in earlier versions of Audition.

I record into audition through a digital input on one audio device, and want to output to a pair of speakers connected to a different sound card, or output to the laptop speakers when mobile. Presently I can't do that in the waveform view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Better control over zooming and hiss insertion tool

What I think would be a great tool is a big zoom and the current zoom in out buttons which are at the moment, too fine a zoom.

I like to think I edit audio like a hawk that spots its prey :)

Fly at a high level watching the waveform, here a click or a 'ah' or a 'so' and then zoom in (currently clicking the blooming zoom in button about 8 times), swipe over the annoying sound and then use the x key to replace it with silence (the kill) hmm, yes, I had to allocate the x…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. make it accessible for blind users who use screen readers such as JAWS.accessibility is a hot topic

There is a growing number of blind producers/musician and and or pod caster who would like to use this product.
    please make it accessible for screen readers. blind people use a program call JAWS for PC and VoiceoVer for Mac. Please look in to this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. This is not just for Adobe Audition, but any Adobe tools on the portal. Have an option for the e-mail to be resent.

Right now if a user did not receive the initial e-mail from Adobe or they missed it, etc., there is no option to have it resent. The only option is to unassign that user and reassign them. It would be helpful to have the option to just have that initial e-mail "resent".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Close window but not quit

On the Mac, most apps have the ability to close all the windows but not fully quit. However this is not the case for adobe audition. Audition takes a really long time to open, so it would be good to have no windows open but still be ready in the background should a new file be opened in audition. That way it is quick to open audition.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. BUG REPORT - "A severe error was encountered (Code 0000000B)" when mixing down Multitrack with Ducking enabled from Essentials

"A severe error was encountered (Code 0000000B)" when mixing down Multitrack with Ducking enabled from Essentials

Happens every time when trying to mix an entire session with ducking enabled. Music is set to duck under Dialogue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base