Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be nice if the spectral display color could be changed to the same gray color as it changes when locked like in CMD B on macbook

It would be nice if the spectral display color could be changed to the same gray color as it changes when locked like when toggled with CMD B on macbook. The black and white color makes identifying clicks and pops really easy but having to put it in locked mode to view then unlocking to fix and going back and forth is not a good process.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG - Audition 2019 plays stereo tracks in mono, and now Audition 2018 and Audition CS6 have this problem

Audition 2019 properly displays stereo tracks (Wav, mp3, m4a etc) but my computer's audio system is getting a mono-ized 2-channel feed (i.e. both stereo channels receive a mono signal). Until the latest Audition 2019 update this was not a problem with my earlier installations of Audition 2019 or Audition CS6. But they now have been contaminated by this bug.

But when I turn on my Bluetooth headphones and switch Audition to output through the Bluetooth audio interface, stereo IS preserved. This would not be a problem except for the limited playing time of Bluetooth headphones, few of which could last…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Free license for didactical & non-commercial use of Adobe Audition 1.0

Although obsolete, Adobe Audition 1.0 is a still valid piece of software.
    As a bioacoustician, I still use it to analyze sounds for the very few scientific papers that I publish on international journals from time to time. Now I've been asked to organize a free-of-charge workshop about Bioacoustics, to be held in a classroom-like scenario. For a better understanding of the examples I'm going to show, I would like to install Adobe Audition 1.0 also on the PC's of the "pupils" and activate it with my own license key for the duration of the event.
    That is why I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. playback picture

I would be interested in being able to play picture back via Mercury Playback Engine, to make use of our existing setups with the Blackmagic UltraStudio 4K.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Audition crashes when choose Audio Hardware preference whether I change a setting or not

Audition crashes when I go to preferences and choose Audio Hardware from the menu. The crash occurs whether I change the settings in Audio Hardware or not. Once I click okay the tracks show inactive and then the crash occurs.

The crash is duplicated each time by carrying out the same exact steps. We are unable to choose our mixer and the mics as inputs due to this bug.

We are using Adobe Audition 2019 (Build 12.0.1.34)

Our mixer is a Behringer X Air XR18 running the latest firmware
    The Behringer X Air ASIO driver installed is version 4.38.0

The…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Audition crashes when choose Audio Hardware preference whether I change a setting or not

Audition crashes when I go to preferences and choose Audio Hardware from the menu. The crash occurs whether I change the settings in Audio Hardware or not. Once I click okay the tracks show inactive and then the crash occurs.

The crash is duplicated each time by carrying out the same exact steps. We are unable to choose our mixer and the mics as inputs due to this bug.

We are using Adobe Audition 2019 (Build 12.0.1.34)

Our mixer is a Behringer X Air XR18 running the latest firmware
    The Behringer X Air ASIO driver installed is version 4.38.0

The…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Audition randomly stops recording

Ever since I installed Mojave (10.14.3 in a Mac Pro with SSD NVMe drive), while recording, both in Waveform and in Multitrack, Audition can spontaneously stop recording with no warning.
    I do voice overs, and I had resorted to placing the undocked "Time" window in the booth screen, to make sure it was recording. But it turns out that THAT wasn't a guarantee either. The "Time" window would continue running, but the program had stopped recording! You have to see it to believe it. I'll try to make a video of it next time it happens.
    I've had to resort…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There should be an option to convert wav to uncompressed FLAC.

There should be an option to convert wav to uncompressed FLAC.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Media Browser bug

Media Browser Bug: Every time I use the media browser to pull in sound effects from a library it jumps me back to the top of the list.

At first this was a minor inconvenience. But I estimate it's adding close to an hour for each project, trying to remember where it was on the list.

This is getting to be unusable as my SFX library grows.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. DOUBLE CLICK TO RESET THE SLIDERS

Premiere Pro has an option to reset the sliders of Lumetri Color when you hit twice on them.

Your developing team could add this functionality to all the sliders of all the effects of all the Adobe video & audio apps.

It could be awesome ;)

TKS, Adobe

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mark Edward

I can't play the video tutorial by Mark Edward, the play button would just not work? tried to contact adobe customer services and they were unable to resolve

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Carpeta IMPORTED FILES: por qué te crea automáticamente esta carpeta al guardar una sesx? se puede anular para que no lo haga?

Yo uso el Audition CC cada dia para el trabajo, hago publicidad. Hace dos dias que tengo la versión 2018 y me encuentro que me duplica los archivos de audio con la creación de la carpeta Imported Files. Se puede programar el CC 2018 para que no te la cree i así no duplicar los archivos constantemente?
    gracias

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. What if I could revert back to an older version of Adobe Audition whenever I wanted by simply selecting it?

What if I could revert back to an older version of Adobe Audition whenever I wanted by simply selecting it? I knew the 3.0 interface. This feels like a different program.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. MORE COMPATIBLE ACTIONS

Audition could have much more compatible actions for creating much more Favorite presets (for example actions related with the diagnostic effects panel).

TKS

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. ******************************FATAL BUG: (the first part of the clip doesn't have the effect applied)

Audition is still having the adaptive noise reduction effect typical issue, even in the new CC 2019 denoise effect (the first part of the clip doesn't have the effect applied).

I think this should be DEFINITIVELY fixed, please.

TKS

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Captcha Bullsh*t - Stop running me through the gauntlet! I didn't sign out!

I didn't sign out, it says I NEEDED to sign-in but it put me through 8 screens of bulls*t Captcha pictures, then had to send me a code to my phone! I didn't have my phone with me so I had to go get it. This sucks! No reason for it at all. Total waste of my time by a computer! Adobe doesn't care what they put you through because it's a computer doing it! Sucks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG: Audio Popping

Audition effects (specially tone and noise generations) keep generating audio popping artifacts when you play or stop the audio.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. +++++++++++++++++++++ADVANCED VOCODER

Audition should have an advanced vocoder tool for creating new modified voices, like mixing some recorded clips, and more advanced techniques (both in wave form and in multitrack clips).

TKS

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG: DeNoiser and DeReverb (Jason Levine and Video Revealed)

The new DeNoiser and DeReverb don't work well the first part of the audio clip.
    There are some of these results on You Tube. For example the first part of the audio of the videos of the Video Revealed and Jason Levine videos have these audio problems, I think because they are using these new tools. ;)

Jason Levine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZsbFuuEy30

Video Revealed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkla0IPt8ck

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base