Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Channel map BUG

I have a Single-Band Compressor on my effects Rack. On Channel-map, it has right channel on bypass.

I apply effects to measure amplitude statics, then Ctrl-Z, change something and repeat the process.
    Every two apply-CtrlZ loops, channel-map bypass is lost.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. フェード

フェードがついている音源をAuditionに入れ込むと, INとOUTにプチノイズが加わってしまう。
    いちいちまたフェードをつけて書き出さなくてはならない...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. bug report

Bug: Changing bitrate from 192 to 64 reverts back to 192 at export. I'm unable to export to 64, as per client request. Luckily I can fall back on AA 2018 which still works, but this bug is troublesome!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ADOBE SENSEI SOUND EFFECTS

Hey! You should use your Adobe Sensei (machine learning) to generate new and advanced sound effects natively inside Audition. You could combine that with new possible tools, such as advanced oscillators for a more precise and parametric control ;)

https://experiments.withgoogle.com/ai/sound-maker/view/

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Parametric EQ Bug

There seems to be a bug or equation error in the parametric EQ. Particularly effecting high frequency peaking filters with low Q values. For example: Peaking filter, F = 16kHz with Q = 0.7, Gain = -10dB. Audition is making this filter look like a shelf that effects frequencies all the way down to 100Hz. It should look more like a dip. Also noticed that the BW maxes out at 10,000Hz, but a 0.7 Q would have a bandwidth of 30,720 Hz. The filter should either not allow Q below 1.6 at 16kHz, or preferably, should fix the bandwidth issue.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug - Stretch and Pitch New Duration is not working

First off, I'm using the current version of Audition on a Windows 10 machine. I work on a weekly half-hour radio program, and sometimes the show comes to me a little long. So, I try to shorten it using the Stretch and Pitch effect. But, when I go to type in a New Duration, the program acts all wonky and won't let me enter numbers in. If I delete the number in that field and try to type in an exact number, it does some weird stuff... for instance, I'm currently working on a file that is 20:16.043 and I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Recording is not working

Audition is just not recording at all!
    Every other recording software on my mac works fine, all the time.
    But since the latest update Audition doesn't work anymore!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug Report: Auto Heal

When selecting sections of a waveform to auto heal, randomly Audition will cause large clicks or pops in the audio as pictured. This is after I used the marquee selection tool to select a small area(about the width of the click waveform) and then performed auto heal.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug report: Duration incorrect when exporting MP3 with Variable Bit Rate

When exporting a file as mp3 in variable bit rate the duration in metadata show the incorrect value. This is not a problem with exporting with a contant bit rate or in any other format.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Responsive scaleable effect windows ...

I wish to have responsive scaleable effect windows ... where the UI buttons, lines and graphs and waves and what not are scaleable too ...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "Diagnostics" The pauses less than the specified length fall into the list.

Maybe this is not very critical, but the final pauses in the file always fall into the list, regardless of their duration, and accordingly, if the pauses are shorter than the set time, they are not deleted - which is logical. It is illogical only to hit the list.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pause removal for batch processing

I would like to be able to batch eliminate pauses through the window "Batch processing"

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The scan "Diagnostics" is scanned when moving to the next file.

I wanted to quickly start the scanning process for the presence of long "pauses" in all files.
    Switched from file to file and run a scan. Returning back found that scan results - no ...

It is a great pity that this cannot be done in batches, and the recording of "favorites" operations does not work for this function.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Incorrect mixing insert Ctrl + Shift + V

1. Copy jingle to clipboard.

2. I want to insert a jingle into the finished file, so that the end of the jingle and the beginning of the wave in the file are summarized.

3. Press Ctrl + Shift + V,

4. Switch to the "Paste" checkbox

5. I put a tick on the "mutual attenuation" checkbox.

6. I make "mutual attenuation" equal to 0: 01.500

7. Click "OK".
      As a result, there is an incorrect insertion ... From the existing wave, its piece is copied at 0: 01.500, the jingle is mixed with it, and all this is inserted into the existing wave. And it turns…
    1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. upgrade vision

how to upgrade audition 2018 to 2019 without unstall old vision

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to adjust fades for effects and mix/paste

It would be great to have more functionality in Waveform editing. I would like to be able to add an effect, like EQ or Reverb to a section, but be able to fade that effect in or easily adjust the point at which it happens. Sound Forge (windows) has a great way of doing this.
    For example, in Sound Forge if you want to add EQ or any effect for say 5 seconds of a file, you highlight the area you want to effect, and in the window where you adjust the EQ/effect/paste etc there is an option for advanced…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. BUG: Adobe Audition on macOS removes all file tags when saving AIFF files

Did you notice Adobe Audition on macOS removes all file tags when saving AIFF files? I assign some Finder tags, save the file and all tags are gone.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Minor error

When reversing audio, the waveforms seem to have "disappeared". Is there any way to fix this issue?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. batch processing from multitrack

Is would be an great timesaver for me if I could perfrom an batch export directly from the multitrack editor. Now I have to create an mixdown first. Then export it to different files according to the markers that I've created in the Multitrack.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base