Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. keyframes copy

Please add Copy and Paste for Keyframes wherever they are.

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add AAF Export

Hello,

looking forward to see an AAF Export function for sharing with other DAWs.

OMF is quite outdated.

Please bring AAF Export.

Thank you very much

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dragging two mono clips onto a stereo track creates a stereo clip

If I have two mono clips on two separate mono tracks, a cool feature would be the ability to select both clips, and drag them onto an empty stereo track, which automatically creates a stereo clip containing the audio. This would be very helpful when it comes to stereo delays, reverbs, etc.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please include Audition in the Team Projects workflow

Please include Audition in the Team Projects workflow (to send full sequences from Premiere to Audition and back) rather than just clips. If I'm in a Premiere Pro Team Project the option to send a sequence to Audition is grayed out, it is only possible to send a single clip.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Keyboard shortcut to select clip at playhead

Create a shortcut, similar to Premiere, where I can select the audio clip at the playhead. That way I can extract a clip without having to click on it.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Offer different kinds of markers.

I would like different kinds of markers which I can show or not. I'd like to be able mark the beginning and ends of tracks, separately from other markers which I might use to remind me of a change in a particular spot or section, or simply remember to come back to. Having different kinds of markers, perhaps even with different colors, would make navigation much easier.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Smooth Transitions for New Punch n Roll (non-destructive or destructive) Feature!

The new Punch & Roll feature is great. However, there is one tweak that needs to happen, soon. You shouldn't have to "fade-in" a clip in multitrack to make the "punch-in" transition smooth. The automatic crossfade should work like it did before in multitrack. You also shouldn't have to go back and smooth over punch & roll sections in the waveform editor. For long form narration, this adds editing time which PnR was designed to reduce.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create a ripple insert function (like many of your competitors have)

A function that inserts clipboard contents into a clip instead of overwriting existing content. I realize this might be a duplicate entry but it seems your customers have been asking for this feature for a LONG time and yet no priority is placed on it. So to hopefully make the thorn in the proverbial shoe bigger...

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Grid in Multitrack

There is a crucial need for a grid in multitrack. This is not exlusively a music feature, but a basic one for any type of audio production nowadays.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Group of tracks feature

When you organize multi-tracks, it's a good practice to assign color labels to tracks relative to the same instrument or instrument's family.
    We have to do so track by track that can be time consuming.
    Enable the possibility to group tracks to assign them a color in one click.
    It could be also useful to modify gain of all the tracks of a group in a single click.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Retain Format Settings in Multitrack Mixdown

Maintain previous settings from Format Settings in Multitrack mixdown

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Search, Seek Control & Wave Preview in Media Browser

The media browser is great for previewing your media before using them. but for sound designers who have thousands of files, hearing all of them to find the best sound is time-consuming and hard! most of these files are named and tagged, so adding a search field in the media browser will help find the desired SFX way much faster, also sometimes these sounds are short and sometimes they are very long with a lot of silence gaps, so adding a seek control and a preview of the waveform will help make browsing faster and more efficient.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BETTER SURROUND SOUND

Audition could have more surround options, like 7.1, 9.1...not only mono, stereo or 5.1.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dynamic Linking Audition into Premiere or AE

Just like with After Effects, can you please create the ability to dynamic link Audition into Premiere.I create the audio/narration first, and then add video to it. It's a workaround now, and it would be beneficial if I could import the Audition file into Premiere and be able to tweak it while producing the video.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. adjust relative clip gain

'Adjust clip gain' appears to be absolute only.
    e.g. select a number of clips, call up properties | 'clip gain' and type +6dB - actually sets them all to 6dB - should be an option for a relative adjustment.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide a checkbox in Preferences which allows Audition to play a short notification sound when processing is done

When applying effects to audio or generating noises, Audition can take 30 minutes or more to do its processing. Rather than being required to manually check whether Audition is done processing, it would be wonderful if Audition would play a quick notification sound when the processing finished. This feature would allow me to work in another program while Audition is busy processing until I hear the notification alerting me to the fact that I can go back to working in Audition again.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Remove all clip automation

It would be nice to be able to select a clip or several and reset ALL the envelopes (volume, pan etc) to their default state. Why? Well if I’m getting a file from another editor who’s used a ton of clip automation, it makes it difficult to use the (excellent) Essential Sound Panel Level controls. Plus many times the clip automation is not really useable from an audio standpoint as the editor wasn’t thinking in those terms.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ripple Delete Multiple Gaps

Would love to see a feature that removes multiple gaps between clips. In other words selected clips are pulled together so the edges meet, or pushes them all to the left. The main point being to remove multiple gaps at once.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In Multi-track view, export multiple range markers to new files

As in singletrack editor, I'd like to export multiple marker ranges as their own files and automatically name them the name of the marker. I often complete a radio show in one session and want to export the whole show without having to select an individual marker range and export, wait for it to export, select the next marker etc, etc.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ambisonic file creation and Ambisonic mixing support

Real Ambisonic file creation and Ambisonic mixing support

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base