Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. remix

Adobe Audition crashes when enable remix is selected. Every time, no matter which file I'm trying to remix.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Edit clip from Premiere CC = "ERROR: Could not find the file" - "Link Media" grayed Out - And the file is exactly where the link says it is

Editing clip from Premiere CC 2018 and 2019 = "ERROR: Could not find the file" - "Link Media" is grayed out - And the file is exactly where the link says it is.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix it! New version does not import .caf files on mac version.

New version does not import .caf files on mac version. I have already told a few CSR's but I think it's falling on deaf ears.

Does anyone else notice that AU takes forever to get bugs fixed, when all the other programs get fixed quickly?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Spectral display shows gaps during record that resolve after recording is complete.

When recording with the spectral display active, the spectral display shows large gaps that resolve themselves either when the screen resets to move forward or after recording is complete. Since this is not an "actual" gap in the recording, why should there be a gap during the recording?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Audition 2019 crashes when switching to PreSonus Quantum 2

I just updated to Audition 2019. I can no longer select my PreSonus Quantum 2 in the audio hardware. As soon as I click OK, Audition freezes for a few seconds then gives me the submit a crash report screen. I've done so. I tried again in 2018, no problems whatsoever.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug report: Play spectral selection only

Ever since downloading the current version of Adobe Audition CC back in July 2018, I occasionally have issues when making a selection in spectral editing. When I make a selection, it wont play back just the frequencies that I select. It plays the whole thing. I've tried to right-click the play button and uncheck and recheck the "play spectral selection only" option but that hasnt worked. I have even reinstalled adobe audition entirely to no avail.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mojave - Input doesn't work anymore

Hi, after I have updated to Mojave the input recording does not work anymore. I have tested other DAW and they worked fine. The lateste Adobe Audtion seems to have a bug here. Audio Interface is a Babyface Pro from RME. Their support tested also and said, Adobe Audition is faulty here.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. crashing when opening plugins

anytime i try to open the effect plugin settings, Auditions freezes and crashes.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It crashes all too often

Many time when I am editing, the wave files get weird. They either don't show up when I am recording and then show up in odd places. When this happens (which is at least 2x a week, the audio is no good and I have to rerecord.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug: Audition 11.1.1 crashes on startup in Windows 10

Originally, I updated windows and some software stopped working temporarily, due to flash compatibility issues. I updated those apps and they were fine. I updated audition and it doesn't start. Splash screen goes, loads all plugs, then starts to load the interface and crashes. I had to go back a version to get it to load. I cannot use any of the new features. It's really frustrating. I even rolled back the windows update, no joy. It may have something to do with the new loading screen. I prefer the old one.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Audition crashes when I browse to save a file

When I save a recording for the first time & go to browse to the file location via Windows Explorer, Audition reliably crashes. It recovers with all audio and will allow me to save and use explorer to browse to a save location after the first crash.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audition Crashes because it can not delete a back up file

So far randomly, but often, I get a fatal crash because Audition could not delete a file in the Auditions 11 Backup folder

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Audition won't stop crashing!

Every few minutes audition is crashing. All I am trying to do is put in markers at sound breaks for a project I am working on. Why am I paying for this service if it won't even stay open?! Gah!!!!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Loud noise from speakers

I experienced that same issue people had with PP on their Macs where a very loud noise (like a shotgun) came out of my speakers. Please address this.

MacOS Mojave.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. export crash

Audition crashes on export for versions AU CC 2017.1.1 Build 10.1.1.11, AU 2018 Build 11.1.1.3 and latest AU 2019 Build 12.0.1.34

Session is a 5.1 mix for a film reel, around 25 minutes long with several buses and tracks.

Whether I export via buses or master, it crashes after around 5 minutes. I have been trying to export the same reel since February 12 on different machines on the different AU versions stated above with no success.

Video 1 - AU CC 2017 and some session details, no crash report generated
    https://youtu.be/3VvewpIgx4o

Video 2 - AU CC 2018 (same project)…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. export crash

Audition crashes on export for versions AU CC 2017.1.1 Build 10.1.1.11, AU 2018 Build 11.1.1.3 and latest AU 2019 Build 12.0.1.34

Session is a 5.1 mix for a film reel, around 25 minutes long with several buses and tracks.

Whether I export via buses or master, it crashes after around 5 minutes. I have been trying to export the same reel since February 12 on different machines on the different AU versions stated above with no success.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. export crash

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Video Playback Displays 2 Overlapping Reference Videos

System: Mac Pro, Mac OS Mojave 10.14.2

When exporting out of the latest version of Premiere Pro CC 2019 (V13.0.2) to Audition (with a rendered out video), the video playback in Audition displays 2 overlapping reference videos.

I have double checked the rendered out video that Premiere creates and stores in the Adobe Audition Interchange folder, and there appears to be no glitches with the video.

When Audition references this file it is creating an overlapping duplicate.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Audition CC 2019 crashes when I select USB microphone array ASIO driver

Audition crashes every time when I choose microphone array (ZYLIA ZM-1) ASIO driver in preferences. Application freezes after changing Audio Hardware to ZM-1 or trying to change the sampling rate for this device.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Audition CC 2019 crashes when I select USB microphone array ASIO driver

Audition crashes every time when I choose microphone array (ZYLIA ZM-1) ASIO driver in preferences. Application freezes after changing Audio Hardware to ZM-1 or trying to change the sampling rate for this device.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base