Skip to content

Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1079 results found

1. Frame IO Integration

I would like to see Frame IO integration with Adobe Audition so that that Markers and other comments can be added to projects and time lines

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Export of settings "effects rack"

Finished preset chains cannot be exported. I work on two computers and I would like to have the same settings in the "effects rack" category.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Having all the tracks one size at once

I find it really annoying when I'm using Adobe Audition and certain tracks start to get larger than others. Sometimes I change the sizes of the tracks by accident. I would like a feature where I can click on something, and all of the tracks will be at one default size. Maybe there can be a feature where all of the tracks remain at an equal size. I posted a screenshot of what it can look like when I have all the tracks different sizes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improving the pitch bender

I want to get the pitch bender to go down to -2.0. I find it really hard to get to that value when I'm scrolling with my mouse. I wish there was a feature where I can right click on the graph and type in the number I want. I have a screenshot so you know what I'm talking about.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bug: Automation timing incorrect

Automation effect is happening a little of a half second before it should be. I've tested this with built-in and external effects. I've attached a gif of a loop that has effect mix set to 0 percent via automation until after the clip is has ended. You can see that the mix is going to 100 percent well before it needs to.

I am on a 2020 Macbook Pro M1 and on the most recent version of Audition. I have recently updated to Monterey which is when I noticed this bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to attract the buyer's attention

Do I want to attract a customer's attention and get them interested in my brand? Where in my sales funnel should I use an explanatory video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When will you (re)implant option to change the tempo within a session?

As radioproducer using Audition (gosh, 20years+) you always have the problem that there is only one tempo per session. When you are working with music - as i do most the times - there is a constant need to adjust effects to the tempo of the song, musicbed or especially jingle (for a transition it almost impossible to get a clear and correctly timed solution).

Mainly this is the reason why we are about to switch to PT or S1. We are all set up to the creative cloud so AU would still be of some benefit but if its…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Track Effect Parameters Get Reset When Track Automation Mode is Write, Latch or Touch

When using custom track effect parameters that have been saved, they will load ok, but if the track automation is set to write, latch or touch, the parameters are reset to the default when play is pressed. This makes it impossible to mix using the automation since an effect like a compressor with custom parameters is not in effect. This occurs on version 14 as well as the new version 22.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow ISRC codes for ALL projects

Audition does not allow the user to embed ISRC codes into wav or MP3 files, this is only available for CD projects. If the user wanted to submit a recording to radio stations, for example, there would be no way for the author to track air play because ISRC codes are the only way of doing so. This is limiting users options, and it should be available given the option to add creator, and author among other very important metadata. ISRC codes are metadata, and again, it should be available across all options for creation in audition, not just cd…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 『ラウドネスを一致』のITUBS.1770-3 のプリセット値が-24LUFSから-23に変わる

『ラウドネスを一致』のITUBS.1770-3 のプリセット値が他のプリセットを選んだ後また、戻すとターゲットラウドネスの値が変わっています。
    例)デフォルトは-24LUFSで、EBU R128(-23LUFS)を選択、
    そしてまた、ITUBS.1770-3 を選択すると-23lUFSに変わっています。
    ちょっと不便です。

ラウドネスメーターの詳細におなじようなプリセットがありますが、こちらはプリセット値は変改しません。
    同じ内容で動作がことなるんは不便です。
    改善してほしいです。
    動画で解説しました。
    ご検討よろしくお願いいたします。

https://youtu.be/xhVzuwLDyKw

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Apply and copy/paste effects to multiple clips or tracks at once

The ability to select multiple clips or tracks and apply the same effect to them simultaneously - either by using the track/clip effects or by copy/pasting effects - would be a huge time saver. Yes, I realize you can create a preset and apply an effect rack that way, but you still have to do it one track or clip at a time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adobe Audition problems in Windows 11

I submitted my issue to the community forum yesterday morning, but my post has not appeared yet. I have been using Adobe Audition 22 since November on a new Windows 11 laptop. Starting early last week, I have to restart my laptop almost every time I either open a session or just open the program. It takes a very long time to load, and runs too slow to be of any use. I have over 100gb of available disc space so I'm not sure why this is happening. I will attach a screen shot of a partially loaded new session…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Automation creates delay in play head.

When using automation the play head has slight delay. Its been this way for a long time. New MacBook Pro now and still there. Cant believe no one else is complaining about this. Really disrupts work flow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I want a way to TURN OFF Automatic Crossfades in the entire session or at least on an entire track

I'm using a lot of punch and roll for an audiobook I am recording and so clips inevitably lay on top of one another. When I go back to adjust them in post, the Automatic Crossfade feature crossfades any overlapping clips and then I have to go back and select each clip one at a time and unselect the Auto Crossfade option from a drop down menu. It's adding hours to my edit.

I'd like to be able to turn off Automatic Crossfade for an entire session or at least for an entire track.

Does this make sense? Can this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want a way to TURN OFF Automatic Crossfades in the entire session or at least on an entire track

I'm using a lot of punch and roll for an audiobook I am recording and so clips inevitably lay on top of one another. When I go back to adjust them in post, the Automatic Crossfade feature crossfades any overlapping clips and then I have to go back and select each clip one at a time and unselect the Auto Crossfade option from a drop down menu. It's adding hours to my edit.

I'd like to be able to turn off Automatic Crossfade for an entire session or at least for an entire track.

Does this make sense? Can this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Zoom inactive when hovering above the low part of clip

Zooming in-out horizontally in the multitrack doesn't work if the mouse pointer is over the lower area of a clip. (In the attached screenshot I highlighted the area.)

Additionally, when you zoom out vertically, this area doesn't decrease with the track height, so when there are many tracks, zooming in/out horizontally with Ctrl is likely to not work or be jumpy. The inactive zone only disappears when you zoom out so much that the clip gain/FX/group/stretch icons on the bottom left are not displayed anymore.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fade handle missing on new clips

Sometimes, when Alt-dragging a selected portion of a clip to create a new one, the fade-out handle on the new clip is missing. You need to readjust the trim of the clip for the handles to become visible again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Skip file in Locate window

When opening a session, if some assets cannot be found, Audition can locate them. But the window is missing a 'Skip' button to skip files you don't know where to find.

If, say, you cannot locate a certain file, you have to cancel the rest as well and locate them later manually.

In the same window, there is a button to 'Copy Warnings/Errors of All Files', which copies the warning message itself to the clipboard. The only data this message contains is the path of the session file you are trying to open. A better use for this button would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base