Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you Import Tracks from other sessions? As in Pro Tools?

Import Tracks from different sessions. Like in Pro Tools. Is it Possible?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Russian

You havent Russian languges. You cant work and sell this product in Russia.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hide Markers

I'd like to see the option to simply hide Markers, so I can see without the clutter of markers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Save Audio Hardware Preference Presets

I know folks want Audition to "remember" their Audio Hardware preference settings so when they restart they don't have to reset them (https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911314-audition/suggestions/35411425-automatically-adapt-to-audio-input-output-device-c). I don't generally have that problem but this might solve the problem.

I want Audition to save different set of Audio Hardware Preference Presets. I find myseld switching settings enough, due to different locations, hardware, and purposes, that it wish I could save the preferences like I can effect presets.

Perhaps this could also be the path addressing other concerns. I do it enough that I'd love to see them in my Favorites list.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You really need to fix the jumbled mess of how to easily get audio out of a MacBookPro.

The way Audition handles monitoring output settings in my MacBook Pro (2020) is simply atrocious. If I'm editing and I leave the program momentarily, upon returning to edit, any number of changes have happened.

1 - Most of the time all the settings are correct in Preferences/Audio Hardware. It's just there is no sound and I have to re-choose the output and then it works again. That only gets mild cussing.

2 - Another effect is that suddenly the Mac's volume control stops working with Audition. Audition plays back but the sound cannot be turned up or turned down. That…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug with sidecar on Mac

I like to use sidecar for a second display on my iPad. For my workflow I'm using premiere and Audition and switching back and forth. I have Audition on my second display on the iPad. When I switch to Premiere and move back to Audition it won't play. To get past the bug I switch to another file (in Audition) and then back and it plays fine. Please fix.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Choppy Playback

I'm not sure what's going on with the Mac version but the sound on playback is "choppy." It started after I upgraded to 13.0.4 so I rolled back to 13.0.3 and it worked for a few days but then started again. I upgraded, it was still there. Rolled back to 13.0.3 and it's working again. PLEASE get this fixed, thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Just because you can doesn't mean you should

Made quite a leap from CS6 to 13.
    Not feeling a lot of love for the newer interface.

Either go back to basic white/gray or give me the ability to change the color of the legends in the work spaces. That blue! Please.

I don't really need tabs on everything. The transport, the clock, the level meters? I know what these are and the tabs take up a lot of working space. Going to the menu bar occasionally to make changes is not all that tough.

And could we PLEASE get rid of that stupid jump during recording. Just let…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. BUG: Ripple Delete Gap Takes Longer As You Continue To Do Them

When I edit my audio in multitrack I cutout everything but good takes. Then I copy them to a new track and ripple delete the gaps in between the remaining good takes. As I do this, it starts to take longer for each ripple delete gap. Relaunching Audition fixes the problem for about 15-20 deletes, then it starts to get exponentially longer for the delete to occur.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Trackpad use has degraded in recent updates

I use a Magic Trackpad or MBP touchpad when working in Audition. I could scroll and pinch to zoom in with precision (even while the audio was playing). In the last few updates, this has gone downhill in a big way. Scrolling almost invariably now zooms out and the scrolling motion is... I believe the term is "janky". PLEASE fix -- this is adding significant time to my editing workflow. What was once seamless and invisible is now a glaring time suck. Thanks for looking at it.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. In the Help Menu, the first two items are links to the same page.

The title says it. Get rid of one; why have two items, one after the other, leading to the same website? See attachend:

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Folders in Files Window

Currently there is no way to organise your imported files within the Files window. I would love to sort my audio files into Music, SFX, Dialogue, Video etc. After Effects and Premiere both support this and would be a great addition to Audition as well.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. import / export ALL settings! all the presets have been deleted!

is it possible to create an import and export command of all (all) Audition settings ??
    Workspace, Keyboard Controls, Favorites, Effects Racks, Various Effect Settings etc ...
    and create an automatic backup to disk and cloud of these settings ???

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, I REPEAT (IT IS NOT POSSIBLE !!!) that in 2020 I have to lose ALL THE SETTINGS, THE PRESETS I HAD (not a few) with a trivial update of the same version from 13.0.2 to version 13.0.4 !!!

Now I'm desperate, I haven't even had time to backup!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Audition for iOS

Adobe Team,

I’d love to see an iPhone and iPad version of Audition to support audio recording and light editing in field.

Perhaps this app could interface with some of the multitrack digital recorders on the market or Adobe could release its own awesome control surface for their apps similar to LoupeDeck.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. transcribe audio

Create a feature that transcribes audio to text. This feature use to be available in Premiere Pro CC 8.1 and older versions. Improve the technology and implement it into Audition CC

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Waveform / multitrack different Layout / same Preset

I don't know if it's already possible (I don't think so).

PROBLEM:

In the Waveforms view, I set my beautiful panels on the right and left with the sound wave in the center. I saved the Preset, all beautiful all functional.

I move to the Multitrack view and have the same panels, in the same arrangement on the right on the Left etc.
    Yes, but now the panels on the right give a lot of trouble to the view and to the assembly on the multitrack of the various tracks ... setting and when I return to the multitrack the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The tabs disposition

(unless you have a 4k monitor in full resolution), Audition has many panels to keep under control or easy to consult and on full HD 1920x1080 monitors the space is always too small ... and the panels always too many, many to keep open ...
    I'd like a more fluid management, collapsible panels like photoshop (up to icons only), groups of panels that collapse at the bottom or top snap, and no that every time you have to pull them up and down manually then always change the appearance and the size of the panels, how can this be done?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Protection from accidental stop recording

I don't know if it's an existing function (I think not).
    Anyway let's suppose to use Audition to record Long recordings of 1, 2, 3 hours ...
    As it is currently configured, once REC is pressed, the audio starts recording ... if you accidentally press Backspace on the keyboard, the recording is lost.

1. Can you add (if a function does not already exist) the possibility to record audio without interruption? so to stop the recording you must necessarily press the STOP button with the mouse?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Reorganise plug ins

Hi, would be great if we could reorganise plug ins.

Currently my WAVEs plug ins look like the attached screenshot - would be brilliant to bundle them in with the stock EQ catergories etc, like in Pro Tools!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Cumulative time across multiple clips

Podcasters need the ability to add up the cumulative time across multiple clips in a track when creating shorter 5 or 10 minute highlights editions of a 1+ hour podcast. There is no way to do this as per my original request in the community here:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/audition/duration-of-all-clips-in-a-track-context-creating-a-10-min-podcast-highlights-episode/td-p/10967207?page=1

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base