Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Album Art for podcast available in multitrack for export to mp3

I edit a million podcasts and I love that I can template my id3 data so that when I export it's part of the file. But it drives me crazy that I have to export to an mp3 and then open that mp3 to add album art to it.

Is there not a way to add the art to the multitrack and just let it sit there and then add it when exporting the mp3? This would save a ton of time and also add a feature that could give Audtion an advantage over other editors. Many people own 3rd…

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring Premiere Pro's Relink Method to Audition

Premiere Pro has an excellent method of relinking media files. If media isn't present in its last known place, it provides a window that tells you all the files that are missing and its last known location.

Audition only informs you that there is X number of files missing, and when you relink, it gives you one file to relink at a time, with no information where Audition thinks its last location is.

Additionally, Premiere Pro will automatically find remaining files based on the last location of the relinked file. Adobe Audition does not. Having this additional functionality would be…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Head Acoustics audio files .hdf and .dat.

I would like to be able to use Head Acoustic data files (.hdf .dat) as audio files in the software. Head Acoustics tools is often used in the automotive industry for sound quality purposes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug report - ASIO playback breaks up depending on sample rate

Using Audition 2019, Windows 10, Digigram VX881E sound card.
    Playback breaks up if the sound card clock rate is set the same as the file rate. If the clock is set to 44.1k, a 44.1k file will break up on playback, but a 48k will play fine. Same problem the other way around. Recording seems OK. This is using ASIO.
    NOTE: This problem does NOT occur with Audition CS6 or Audition 2018, only Audition 2019.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. marker, bin, bpm

I am a great user for a long time of the adobe products that I consider very performing. The program I use and know best is premiere, after less used after effects, and finally audition. I must note that audition beyond the integrations through the dynamic link seems a somewhat anomalous program. There are no folders in which to sort different files, there is no premiere export of clip markers that are displayed in audition, if you want to work on a part of the sequence to premiere and then another part, the chaos of files in the project audition,…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My system is 32 bit. It uses the CS6 which you no longer support. You should offer some sort of program compatible with 32 bit.

I have to have a 32 bit system to run a program for my work. I had been running (paid for) CS6 Audition, with out an issue. Until now. And now, you dont support it. It has crashed and I cannot access my work projects.
    You should have SOMETHING to use on a 32 bit system, or Adobe or we have no use for adobe products at all.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adobe Audition 2019 does not play in Dropbox

Ever since upgrading to AA 2019, none of the audio files or sessions will play within dropbox as they did before in 2018. I've gone thru this countless times with support and we can't seem to get to the root of the problem. Nothing has changed on my system except for the 2019 install. How can I get my adobe audio files and sessions to open and play within dropbox as I have been doing for the last 5 years?

Every other file opens. The audio even plays with windows media player within dropbox but nothing opens via adobe audition.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. search/copy effects like in other Adobe programs + create folders in import window

these things would very much improve everyday life with audition

• ability to create folders in import window

• ability to search effects like (PPro, AE,)

• ability to copy effects and paste to other clips

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. light mode required

Once again I am posting this because I do not believe you realise how SERIOUS this is. I work on a desk which cannot be moved, neither can my monitors nor my audio and camera equipment. The sun shines onto me from a big glass window behind my desk. I have no choice in the matter.

I struggle to see what is on the screen because of your poor choice of a dark background for all your products with exception of InDesign. A bright background behind the monitor makes it almost impossible to see the controls on the screen. I…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Same start and end time for the waveform view across files

It should be possible to set it so that when zooming into one file, switching to another with CTRL-tab, the same view is used. This would be useful for working with multiple recordings of the same audio.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Highlighted (to be processed) section should be different then playback section

When processing a highlighted section, that section is being playback. This is in my case not what i want. When editing a part of a sample, let's say the punch of a kick drum, the playback is about 50 ms and that sound like a machine gun. But without playback i can't hear what i'm doing. I would like to see a function where you can loop the whole sample for playback while also hearing the highlighted part your processing. In this way you can hear what your processing does to the whole sample. Then when you're happy with the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Unspecified drawing error

I'm frequently getting this error in 12.1.4.5 when dealing with video. Also when inserting H264 video, the extracted audio is being slowed down severely. Converting to ProRes is getting me around that.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "Move Playhead to End" Is Not Functioning Correctly Among Other 'Broken' Features

The "Move Playhead to End" command, using the END keyboard shortcut is supposed to remove the selection and move to the end of the file. This doesn't occur. The selection remains active and then the playhead is moved. This needs to be fixed.

There are many other instances where CC 19 makes things much more difficult and slows down workflows compared to Audition 3. This is one of them.

Others:
    -2 save dialog boxes instead of one. (One for Audition, another if you need to browse to save to a different folder)
    -Copy to New File now overrides the clipboard.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2019 slow and distorted playback, compared to 2018...which works fine

on my mac, 2018 works great. 2019 is slow and distorted playback...unusable. Latest version of iOS.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make the "Learn how to use Adobe Audition" panel DOCKABLE

I just updated Audition to 2019, and a nice panel I'd never seenn before, telling me it has content so I can "Learn how to use Adobe Audition" popped up.

It has the standard panel gadgets..but I can't dock it into another panel. Why not? Why WOULDN'T it be a good idea to be able to keep this panel attached to my workspace arrangement, so if I want to try something I don't usually do in Audition, I could just go to it and access these "learn" articles?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. iPad Pro version

Would love to have an iPad Pro version that I could record and edit podcasts with

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Properties info not carried over in cut and paste

I have a lengthy timeline from which I have had to cut sections and group them. In the Properties panel I then rename the Group, but if I then cut and paste the group to a new Multitrack session the Properties name defaults back to the clip name.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. autosave fails when switching between different multitracks

I have long noticed that the autosave is finnicky, and now I'm pretty sure that it only works if i open a multitrack file, up until i switch multitrack files or move tot he waveform editor.

it became noticeable because i would have a bunch of autosaves from one session, but as soon as i opened a second session, it would autosave once, and then stop (i'm usually opening these other sessions in order to grab something and paste it into my current session), and once i'm back to my editing, it's no longer saving.

this isnt the only time…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Easy sync effect and preference settings please!

PLEASE create some easy way to share settings (both effects rack and preferences) between multiple machines!!!

I can't tell you how frequently I tweak something on one box, and then have to try and replicate on the other machines/locations, and when it doesn't synch right it becomes a MAJOR hassle!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to have Sequential Marker Numbering in different files.

It would be nice, in addition to the option to "name" your markers, that there is an option to set markers as "sequential" in new or different files. Currently, numbering is sequential in the same waveform file, but if you switch to a different file, numbering resets. A checkbox to have sequential numbering across all waveform files would be great.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base