Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Build 13.0.1.35 bug: Export setting lost in Save as batch

Repeatable error: I save 21 files as a batch, either to change format or to run a favorite. I know I want to do further processing, so I make sure "Close files upon completion" is unchecked, but I check the option to remove the files from the Batch Process panel (well, it merely says "panel," but in past versions it has always meant to remove the files from he Batch Process panel, not the Files panel). So far today, since updating Audition, all the files are closed at the end of the batch process, even though I did not ask…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restore multitrack alphabetical load order

Starting with Audition 13 on Mac Catalina, dragging multitrack files from the Files panel into the Editor panel no longer loads them alphabetically. They appear to be completely random.

Audition 12 on Mac Catalina still loads them alphabetically.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audition 13.0.1 broken TDR plugins (they do not 'apply' when exported)

Audition 13.0.1 has done something to all of the Tokyo Dawn Labs plugins on my system. When playing back realtime, the effects are active and working properly. When exporting, they are simply not applied. (It took me a while to work out what was wrong as - the quickest test was to take a file and use the TDR Kotelnikov GE compressor with an extreme threshold & ratio to flatten audio - works audibly whilst playing back, but when you apply/render, the file is completely untouched.)

Behaviour is the same when using 'apply effects rack' in the waveform editor, as…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Any plans for Audiogram creation in Auditon or Rush?

I use headliner.app to create social media audiograms (their competitor is getaudiogram.com which is also popular with other podcasters).

Are there any plans to offer this functionality with Adobe Rush or Audition in future? The encoding performance on Headliner is really slow whether you are on their free or paid app.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waveform Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please change the font size and the color schemes: too hard to read!

I couldn't believe it the first time I opened the new Adobe Audition interface. The gray on gray and tiny font is IMPOSSIBLE to read easily in any color "scheme". Please go back to the previous Adobe Audition interface, which was wonderful and much easier.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Would love to have auto-fade option on clip razors.

Would love to have auto-fade option on razor tool. Whenever I edit an audio clip, I create fades on both sides to make sure the audio doesn't pop or crackle. Other DAWS have the feature to create automatic fades with the cutting (razor) tool. Would really like to see this in adobe as well. Thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adobe Audition should accept h265 codec on the .mp4 videoformats. h264 is accepted but h265 is not.

Hi you really need to make it so that Adobe Audition will accept h265 codec on the .mp4 videoformats. h264 is accepted but h265 is not.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add the "Synchronize" functionality that already exists in Premiere so we can sync multiple clips

We should clips to different tracks in the multitrack editor, select them all, and synchronize them! For example, I have several sources from a live event - i want them all synced before I start to edit. This technology already exists in Premiere - please add it to Audition!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Reducing bit depth without dithering causes unwanted artefacts

For AU 2019/2020, reducing 24-bit audio to 16-bit audio with no dithering will cause unwanted artefacts in the noise floor.

The last known good version to me is AU 2015.

Attached are screenshots of the mixdown of original file inverted with the file converted in Audition, and comparing the same file converted in iZotope RX with no dithering.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. export a video file from audition without using premiere

export a video file from audition without using premiere

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Be able to change the YELLOW BAR gain control on all clips simultaneously. For eg reset them all back to 0.

Sometimes receiving premiere projects the editor has altered the yellow bar to a different amount on each clip and it would be good to be able to reset them all in one

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adaptive Noise Reduction Doesn't Work Properly

Adaptive noise reduction doesn't work properly, It leaves noise at the beginning of the sound sample!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Playback Speed 1.5x 2x monochromatic with double click "L"

Hey there,

I know, currently this is not possible, but I'm thinking about this for a long time (a lot Audition went by since) and I cannot understand why you did't have implemented this feature I'm requesting here not 12 versions before version 13.

Currently we have a lot of podcasts, podcast customers and podcast editing employees in our firm. So my request here comes from a very "business like" standpoint. 

My team and I love to cut podcasts with jkl. That's it.

And with Screenflow and even (that bugs me most) with Adobe Premiere I can double click "l"…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve Marker autonaming/numbering

Currently when using keystroke M to add markers, Audition names the new marker with the prefix specified in the Marker Prefix field in Preferences and a 2 cipher number is assigned sequentially with no user control.

The requested upgrades would be:

1) Allow users to set/reset starting number during a session, regardless of existing markers

2) If user sets a new Marker, then immediately renames it in the Marker panel, a pop dialog box could then prompt user if new markers should be named with the same prefix (this prompt could have a “Do not show me again” checkbox so…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add track select forward/backward command (A) in the multitrack like Premiere.

In Premiere, you can select everything on all layers to the right of the play-head when you select the A key and get the double arrows. (Or Shift+A to select to the left.) You can move the items on the timeline as a group.

For Audition, Jason Levine pointed out that you can use Alt-Cmd-T to select clips to the right of the play-head, but only on a specific track. I would love to move all tracks to the left of right.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Play simultaneous clips on a track level

The new option to play simultaneous clips is now only applied to a global level. It should be on a track level so a user can choose on which tracks he wants this option to work.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When audio imported via DynamicLink from Premiere Pro, "save" is always a "save as" function.

Save function always triggers "save as" function when working on audio imported via DynamicLink from Premiere Pro. HUGE waste of time! Adobe pro's have been posting since April to solve problem with update of software. As of 11/22/19, I have the most up to date version of Audition and Premiere Pro, both running on an iMac with High Sierro OS (the latest version my older mac can run). Please fix ASAP, as work must be saved regularly but should not take multiple steps when "command S" should work instantly. Clearly your software updates have NOT fixed this issue!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add "upload to soundcloud" option

Audition use to have an "Upload to Soundcloud" option but it was removed.

Garageband has this option and it works great, so I would think this would be possible and relatively easy to add for Adobe.

This would be super helpful to have in the program again.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workflow & Interoperability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to "Rotate" 5.1 Clips

On many occasions I had to split up existing 5.1 atmospheres and reposition the mono-tracks individually to "reposition" the audio. This is extremely time consuming, if the there needs to be an animation/pan on top of it all. Being able to do this via an effect or panning function would be very helpful for sound design.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Multitrack Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base