Skip to content

Audition

Welcome to the Adobe Audition feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Audition team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Audition community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1079 results found

1. Keyboard shortcuts are not working using Audition CC 2022 (22.6..0.66) on my new Macbook Pro M1 max - Mac OS 12.6

Keyboard shortcuts are not working using Audition CC 2022 (22.6..0.66) on my Macbook Pro M1 max - Mac OS 12.6

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add Track Selection Tool in Adobe Audition

I know the same thing can be done from edit menu. But it is quite time-consuming and it also disturbs the workflow. So, it would be really too much user-friendly if track selection tool is added in the toolbox as like as premiere pro. It would also help the users to speed up their work.
    Hoping to get the feature soon.
    Thanks and Regards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Propose a laptop's shortcut set

If you open the keyboard presets editor (or the screenshot I did), you'll easily notice that the top row (numbers and accents) on my french keyboard is empty. And a lot of shortcuts are assigned to extended desktop keyboards.

As someone who could edit a podcast on the go, from a laptop, I feel it could be useful if there was a default shortcut's configuration proposed by adobe.

Doesn't cost too much, and helps a lot new users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need a history brush tool in Adobe Audition.

It would be very useful to us if there were a history brush tool in Adobe Audition.
    For example you are removing breathing sound from a voice clip manually and after finishing the work you suddenly notice that you have made a part of the voice silent mistakenly in the beginning. Now you need to go to history panel, undo all of your work and then need to do all the work again. If the voice is longer the frustration would be worse. But if there was a history brush tool then you just don't need to take all these…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I hit pause or stop (recording) sometimes it glitches and skips to the beginning of the audio recording. FIX THAT ****.

When I hit pause or stop (recording) sometimes it glitches and skips to the beginning of the audio recording. There are more glitches in this program than Hunter Biden has ***** pipes and *******.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ripple MOVE function for Clips (instead of just Delete or Insert)

Look guys... everyone else is doing it. It's very simple. And this lack of functionality has actually caused us to move away from Audition for recent episodes.

It works like this:

Step 1) Enable Ripple editing (global)

Step 2) Move a clip

Step 3) Watch all the other clips subsequent to that one, on all tracks or just one track (as selected by you), move by the exact same amount - so you're not overwriting by accident on the one hand, or having to zoom way out on your timeline in order to manually select everything that has to move…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yamaha AG03 not compatible with Adobe Audition 2022 MME Driver

Yamaha AG03 not compatible with Adobe Audition 2022 MME Driver.

When I record through the mixer in Audition 2022 with the MME Driver selected, the audio is choppy and distorted. Unusable. However, when I record in Audacity or Izotope with the Yamaha AG03 and their MME Driver selected, it records fine,

This leads me to believe this is a problem with Adobes MME driver not working well with the Yamaha series of mixer (AG03). Please look into this and fix it! I would appreciate it!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Regarding to the RMS formula

Hi, Adobe audition engineers, in here I am appreciated to know the RMS algorithm because of we have to often statistic mass of test data every day, by now we only statistic by manually one by one.
    if we know the" total RMS" and " average RMS" formula, it could be in merged in our labview program so that we can get all the results automatically.
    thanks for your support, Br.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the magic/smart select tool from photoshop to the spectrogram editor

Add the magic/smart select tool from photoshop to the spectrogram editor. Like the way its done in Izotope RX

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow "Remove Attributes" feature for clips in the multitrack editor

Allow "Remove Attributes" feature for clips in the multitrack editor just like it is in premier pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Clips in the Multitrack project to be normalized to dB

I want to be able to select multiple clips and be able to normalize them all to the same dB

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. M.U.S it's a home made+27670236199~Kempton Park ***** ENLARGEMENT CREAM in Sandton WORKING 100%,Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Germis

M.U.S it's a home made+27670236199~Kempton Park ***** ENLARGEMENT CREAM in Sandton WORKING 100%,Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Germiston Benoni Boksburg, rakpan Daveyton, Duduza, edenvale, germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza
    Irene Mamelodi Peniberbukub erburkummurburkUmbersmultimagin Kummisag Kibiswi,retoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg Cullinan Hammanskraal Refilwe Zithob
    ***** ENLARGEMENT,CONTROL EARLY ********, ELEVATE YOU SEX DRIVE, INTESIFY YOUR ORGANISM, MAKE MORE ROUNDS, ** SIZE UP CREAM, STRONG ERECTION, ***** OIL AND PILLS It is the leading male enhancement program providing you the safest, quickest and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mafikeng SOWETO.GAUTENG+27695222391, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,

Mafikeng SOWETO.GAUTENG+27695222391, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,`

SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES +27695222391AND AUTOMATIC BLACK MONEY CLEANING MACHINE CALL: +27695222391.BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY | Activation Powder )) +27695222391 in Oman, Pakistan, South africa ,Namibia ,Swaziland,Zambia,Lenasia , Lawley , Protea Glen , Chiawelo , Protea North , Zakariyya Park

We clean all types of, Currencies CALL +27695222391;+27695222391

Ssd solution chemical for cleaning black money notes call +27695222391 ssd solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. We sell ssd chemical solution…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. @+27695222391 BUY TINAH SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION ON GREAT PRICE FOR CLEANING BLACK BANK NOTES ,

@+27695222391 BUY TINAH SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION ON GREAT PRICE FOR CLEANING BLACK BANK NOTES ,WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY CURRENCY NOTES.
    We supply the latest automatic ssd, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colours from used note to new white bills.
    The SSD solution in its full range is the BEST CHEMICAL on the market for cleaning Anti breeze…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why freeze playback 3 second ?

I want to know what's happening, I click space to play tracks, but it freezes for 3 seconds, and it displays "calculating playback" at the bottom left. Even though I changed the audio drive and closed all running programs, it doesn't work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. COUNTDOWN TIME DISPLAY?

Is there a way to Make the Time Display countdown instead of up?

When trying to create breaks for a playback system that only counts down .. this make it very difficult to write up where the breaks are when that capability is not an option? ,.. OR... if there a way?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. window behavior

I know you've heard this issue before, but it still ****** me off every time I use Audition and some other Adobe products. Every other app on Mac, when you don't have a file open, does not have a UI window open either, which allows you to see 'thru' into other files in other apps that ARE open. it's quite frustrating to then instinctively close that Audition window to see them. BUT... when you close the window, it quits the app!! And you have to re-launch!! Which takes time!! Jeez!!! Can you PLEASE not break these 2 basic & fundamental…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Navigate among (and within) open panels using only keyboard commands

Not everyone can use a mouse or pointing device. When I have my workspace set up the way I want it, I'd like to be able to move between panels (top to bottom, left to right in my case) in much the same way I can use tab key to move among clickable items in a web browser or other app. Once I'm in a panel, I'd like to be able to navigate within it without having to take my hands off the keyboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. CRASH and last session not recovered BUG? 3x this has happened during Dissertation

Please especially if people are new to Audition,
    we need an autosave that ACTUALLY saves... to SOMEWHERE, ANYWHERE.
    why can't autosave literally be as if using a word document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Symmetrical fades across all clips within single track

I record voiceovers in multitrack. Then I highlight breaths and delete them leaving many clips along a single track. Symmetrical fades are fantastic but I can only do that on one clip at a time. I'd like to apply symmetrical fades across all clips on a single track all at once. That would cut my editing time by at least two-thirds.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base